00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for an artists to hire

590 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for an artists to hire 2014-11-16 14:05:57

Hey guys I want a Christmas gift for my girlfriend that will blow everything she gets out of the water. I am looking for any style if I like it but you must be good with portraits or do something really unique. If I like the way you draw I will contact you and I can work out pricing.

Here is the image so you know what you are getting into : http://i.imgur.com/6Dk212T.jpg

I will be checking this but it might be easier to reach me by email. dominicreding@yahoo.com

Looking for an artists to hire

Response to Looking for an artists to hire 2014-11-16 16:21:35

At 11/16/14 02:05 PM, Doomman118 wrote: Hey guys I want a Christmas gift for my girlfriend that will blow everything she gets out of the water. I am looking for any style if I like it but you must be good with portraits or do something really unique. If I like the way you draw I will contact you and I can work out pricing.

Pay me now and if I'm happy with the amount of the payment I will contact you and we can talk about your portrait.

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for an artists to hire 2014-11-16 16:22:03

I like money.

Response to Looking for an artists to hire 2014-11-16 16:29:05

MEHHHHHHH Double thinking this offer. The image has alot going on in it. In order to produce quality work and make it worth while your looking at 300 - 400 dollar pricing. (im a graphite artist)

At 11/16/14 04:29 PM, PMMurphy wrote: MEHHHHHHH Double thinking this offer. The image has alot going on in it. In order to produce quality work and make it worth while your looking at 300 - 400 dollar pricing. (im a graphite artist)

I would mainly want us. I am currently a student and I cannot afford much. Your style is amazing. If you can work on me with the pricing I think we can work something out.

Response to Looking for an artists to hire 2014-11-16 16:54:49

At 11/16/14 04:50 PM, Doomman118 wrote:
At 11/16/14 04:29 PM, PMMurphy wrote: MEHHHHHHH Double thinking this offer. The image has alot going on in it. In order to produce quality work and make it worth while your looking at 300 - 400 dollar pricing. (im a graphite artist)
I would mainly want us. I am currently a student and I cannot afford much.

Well lets say i draw something small. Framing and matting is 15 dollars, then its another like 5 bucks for materials to hang it. Then shipping and handling ill just guess thats 40 dollars, im at 60 bucks already. My pencil supplies will be around 40 - 60 bucks because i would have to practice and do some rough drafts thumbnailes etc etc etc. so thats 100-120 bucks, now i have to charge extra to make profit. So then i take 100- 120 bucks and multiply that by 2.5, so that bumps it up to 250-360.

Thats not including work hours. So the hours it would take me to draw this one portrait i could be spending practicing my talent or dealing with other things in life. Soo if you can't afford much a traditional artist really isnt for you. But i am certain their are skilled digital artists that will be willing to do less.

Response to Looking for an artists to hire 2014-11-16 17:00:03

At 11/16/14 04:54 PM, PMMurphy wrote:
At 11/16/14 04:50 PM, Doomman118 wrote:
I would mainly want us. I am currently a student and I cannot afford much.
Well lets say i draw something small. Framing and matting is 15 dollars, then its another like 5 bucks for materials to hang it. Then shipping and handling ill just guess thats 40 dollars, im at 60 bucks already. My pencil supplies will be around 40 - 60 bucks because i would have to practice and do some rough drafts thumbnailes etc etc etc. so thats 100-120 bucks, now i have to charge extra to make profit. So then i take 100- 120 bucks and multiply that by 2.5, so that bumps it up to 250-360.

Thats not including work hours. So the hours it would take me to draw this one portrait i could be spending practicing my talent or dealing with other things in life. Soo if you can't afford much a traditional artist really isnt for you. But i am certain their are skilled digital artists that will be willing to do less.

I completely understand. Unfortunetly I have not had a digital artist make me an offer besides the other person in this thread who wanted payment up front. I will give half then the other half when I receive the picture. If you have anyone in mind Please have them contact me at dominicreding@yahoo.com or on this thread