00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ykj03 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for fantastic talent!

566 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Good Moment Everyone,
My team of talented individuals is looking to get some extra help for a KickStarter video game. As time passes, we are getting closer and closer to our campaign goal and we could use a few extra hands to get the ball rolling. Before we get any further into this post, I'd like to first share with you what this project is-- PLEASE understand that the images and footage on the facebook page does not reflect what the finished project will look like. Newgrounds is full of developers so I assume you understand the meaning behind a "dev blog". http://www.facebook.com/aocomik

With that information aside, if you are available for work and want to be apart of something amazing-- please post below. We are specifically looking for flash animators for a short running web series for the duration of the KickStarter campaign, but if you have something awesome and unique to offer-- Don't hesitate to let me know. Paid positions are available.

If you have any questions, please drop me an email at: Nathaniel.Elwood@gmail.com

With love,
- Nate

Looking for fantastic talent!

Response to Looking for fantastic talent! 2014-11-12 21:40:44

Hello there, If you feel that you will need any voice talent for this project, then I believe I can be of assisstance. I've been in games, visual novels, animation and audioplays for the last 3 years now, and I have a vocal range that should be valuable to your team. Feel free to contact me at brownjms2@gmail.com or Skype (James Brown Jr VA) if you have any questions, and feel free to listen to the demos below for samples of my voice. Good luck with your production!
Voice Over Character Demo
LinkedIn Profile and VO Credits

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for fantastic talent! 2014-11-14 15:30:27

Thanks JamesBrownVA-- Fantastic voice acting and welcome to the team!

We are in need of artists of all shapes and sizes. If you're interested please post below!