00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Animator Wanted!

491 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Animator Wanted! 2014-10-16 17:26:12

Hi, my name is Jon, and i need animators who are will to work with me to help make a YouTube series. I know there are alot of talented people here and it would amazing if you guys helped me out. OK so a bit about the series, imagine every major website is a teenager in high school, now imaging YouTube being the new kid around the block just got transferred to this school, so that's basically the concept of the idea. You will be paid (eventually)! I have a pilot episode scripted out and I would like to have it in 2D but not too cartoony. I have the characters already drawn out, i just cant animate them the way I picture them in my head. Also include some of your work well you dont have too, but it would help me figure out if I could use you or not. DM me if you want more info!

Response to Animator Wanted! 2014-10-19 10:31:34

you would want to offer pay upfront since you are asking people to work for you on your idea which if i can be a critic is a very generic one it sounds like a 1 off collage humor video not a animated series

Response to Animator Wanted! 2014-10-20 22:24:32

At 10/19/14 10:31 AM, ryanimateon wrote: you would want to offer pay upfront since you are asking people to work for you on your idea which if i can be a critic is a very generic one it sounds like a 1 off collage humor video not a animated series

Agree with all said above. It seems like the gag would wear thin quickly, But if you really like the idea you could make the best 1-off cartoon you can.

Prob would help to put up an image of the characters you have designed, so potential artists can see if it suits there ability.
Good luck.