00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Xyphondevi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

lego land vs disney land

856 Views | 13 Replies

lego land vs disney land 2014-10-14 12:23:22

lego land and disney land both fine parks but which is better. in your mind and why

i personally always wanted to go to lego land when i was a kid nothing agenst disney land lego land just always looked more fun to me. im also a lego fan boy .

ps extra points if youve been to both parks

Response to lego land vs disney land 2014-10-14 21:39:29

Six Flags, thought I want to go to Hershey's Park.

http://www.hersheypark.com/

Response to lego land vs disney land 2014-10-15 01:33:30

does mega blocks count

Response to lego land vs disney land 2014-10-15 01:36:35

Disney World in Florida.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to lego land vs disney land 2014-10-15 08:36:36

I'm not an amusement park type of person.

Response to lego land vs disney land 2014-10-15 10:11:28

The D-Land is way better than lego land. Only problem I ever had with disneyland was that you can't buy alcohol there so I had to either buy it at the hotel or walk across to the california adventure park and purchase it there.

BBS Signature

Response to lego land vs disney land 2014-10-15 10:54:48

I haven't been to Legoland but Disney World in FL didn't really impress me. Not particularly a ride kind of guy, but I still want to go to Legoland, almost as a pilgrimage.

BBS Signature

Response to lego land vs disney land 2015-02-07 21:15:53

Hello it's hard to pick!

;)

BBS Signature

Response to lego land vs disney land 2015-02-08 00:09:11

I've been to Disneyland and Universal Studios Hollywood. I like how in particular Universal makes attractions out of works it doesn't have the rights to. I've never really been to Legoland.

Response to lego land vs disney land 2015-02-08 01:40:06

At 2/8/15 12:09 AM, KombatMaster94 wrote: I've been to Disneyland and Universal Studios Hollywood. I like how in particular Universal makes attractions out of works it doesn't have the rights to. I've never really been to Legoland.

interesting idid not know that about them

Response to lego land vs disney land 2015-02-08 01:55:59

I've never had a real interest in disneyland even as a kid, now lego land is a different story, even though people say its shit id still go regardless because the basis of all my childhood memories revolve around lego

Response to lego land vs disney land 2015-02-08 02:06:51

At 2/8/15 01:40 AM, nanocon wrote:
At 2/8/15 12:09 AM, KombatMaster94 wrote: I've been to Disneyland and Universal Studios Hollywood. I like how in particular Universal makes attractions out of works it doesn't have the rights to. I've never really been to Legoland.

I don't mean to be offensive, but are you being sarcastic? What I meant by "making attractions out of works it doesn't have the rights to" is that the works are owned by different companies than Universal. For example, Marvel was its own company when Universal licensed Marvel characters for Islands of Adventure and Transformers, which Universal made into Transformers: The Ride-3D, is owned by Hasbro.

Response to lego land vs disney land 2015-02-08 08:25:02

At 2/8/15 02:06 AM, KombatMaster94 wrote:
At 2/8/15 01:40 AM, nanocon wrote:
I don't mean to be offensive, but are you being sarcastic? What I meant by "making attractions out of works it doesn't have the rights to" is that the works are owned by different companies than Universal. For example, Marvel was its own company when Universal licensed Marvel characters for Islands of Adventure and Transformers, which Universal made into Transformers: The Ride-3D, is owned by Hasbro.

Which means they have the rights to it.
You know some of the best classical artists up till the 20th century ripped off eachother.
You're concern about rights is suspect.

There are only so many notes and so many ways to combine them.

Response to lego land vs disney land 2015-02-08 14:36:03

Pro tip: Don't walk around barefoot in Lego Land. It's a bad idea.

Upvote this post if you meme every time. Only '90s kids remember. Knowing is half the battle.