00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Reviving Forgotten Threads?

361 Views | 3 Replies

Reviving Forgotten Threads? 2014-10-10 01:40:47

Are there any threads from BBS history that seem to deserve a reiteration? or that you remember now and fondly miss?

I'm not suggesting digging those threads up, but just general nostalgia. Coming from me going through my post history and looking back to all the dumb crap i posted in '07 when i joined as a teen and having like 3 brain cells to rub together.

anyways, thoughts?

Totally not a meth cook

BBS Signature

Response to Reviving Forgotten Threads? 2014-10-10 02:03:49

Oh man, that Top 10 Depressing Moments thread was birthed out of a craving for BBS nostalgia....and a thread that I truly missed was RageVI's Abusive Reviews thread...it was everything the NGPD should've been, in just using the thread as a platform for people to post a link and go "Hey. This shits fucked, lets all do this to rectify the situation" and everybody wins by getting stat buffs...in RageVI's case, it upgraded our whistle status... and sure, that thread got fucked up when idiots didn't understand the guidelines for us to mark a review as abusive...but the smart ones didn't FLAG the ones that shouldn't be flagged...

...Honestly, if there were team-effort threads like that which worked for the good of the Under Judgment submissions, there'd be a heavy influx in people leveling up, ranking up from B/P points...sometimes I feel like I'm the one that thinks about that kind of stuff...

Ever since the redesign, to current layout, I kinda lost my taste to Blam and Protect...and I don't know why.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Reviving Forgotten Threads? 2014-10-10 09:05:35

Bringing nice, old threads up is all quite nice and nostalgic.

Bumping them, however...

Response to Reviving Forgotten Threads? 2014-10-10 15:39:18

There were some great film threads from back in '11 and '08.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature