00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Fkkkkkkkkk123 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How do you fix the Audio timing?

1,028 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

How do you fix the Audio timing? 2014-10-09 17:02:17

I thought i knew how to fix the audio timing in flash when its out of sync by going to publish settings and changing the audio stream and also audio event but when i make it a Swf file the audio is still out of sync can anyone tell me what to do?

Giving Toons Life! Faceme! Tweetme! Linkme! Instime! Deviantme! ;D

BBS Signature

Response to How do you fix the Audio timing? 2014-10-10 14:40:15

Ask this in the Flash forum, mate. We talk about the creation of audio here, not how to put it in Flash, and as such, 99% of us are musicians who don't know how to use Flash.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

At 10/9/14 05:02 PM, Rovertarthead wrote: I thought i knew how to fix the audio timing in flash when its out of sync by going to publish settings and changing the audio stream and also audio event but when i make it a Swf file the audio is still out of sync can anyone tell me what to do?

@Rovertarthead

Setting this up in the publish settings changes the quality on export, not the way it's treated though. You need to tell the sound individually how to be treated in Flash. So when adding a sound change the property of it by click ing the frame in the timeline. Then using the drop down sync from Event, to stream. Like the image below. If you don't everything will be treated as an Event sound, no matter what you do on the export.

Just lucky some of us Audio guys, are Animators. :P

BBS Signature