00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jrx just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Help a guy to path up his life

334 Views | 4 Replies

(Disclaimer! There is every liklyhood that this this post contains grammar and miss-spelling on a horrific scale and i would like to say that it is not my intentions to provoke any of you respected users on this forum of NG and you can feel free to piont out every misstake i just so happen to commit. Also if you just so happend to know a source where i can refine my grammar skills like a web-page or book etc, then please be so kind to tell me about it. It would help out a lot...)

So... what is there to say.
Im an 18 year old reatarded guy, and like 90% of all the other 18 year old guys i like to spend all of my time on the internet watching shit, playing video-games and just overall wasting my life. But after being so tired of the monotony of this lifestyle it struck me that life (maybe) is a about something else.

So heres the piont of this topic. I always wanted to become a drawer, but i have always lacked the skill and motivation to do so. But now some time has passed i decided to quit gaming FOREVAH (or at least take a HUGE break from it) and finally geting my ass out of the soffa (thats how you spell it right?). Is there a place where i can learn the basics of drawing again? People i can talk to or books i can refer to? Please leave as many suggestions as possible. Help a guy make something out of his life. Does not have to be great, he just wants to be a bit more pleased with himself.

Ahahaha, I have this very same dilemma. I really want to learn how to draw, but I'm lazy lol

Uuuh, it depends on what artstyle you want to pursue.

Also, welcome to newgrounds!

BBS Signature

Response to Help a guy to path up his life 2014-09-28 11:44:11

At 9/28/14 11:35 AM, larrynachos wrote: Ahahaha, I have this very same dilemma. I really want to learn how to draw, but I'm lazy lol

Uuuh, it depends on what artstyle you want to pursue.

Also, welcome to newgrounds!

Thank you.
I dont want to limit myself to any specific art style. I just dont want my drawings to look like crap...

Response to Help a guy to path up his life 2014-09-28 11:46:18

At 9/28/14 11:42 AM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 9/28/14 11:01 AM, somerandomguy75648 wrote: I always wanted to become a drawer
Me too!

yeah... as said: The grammar is pretty bad. Thanks for pointing it out though.
Also the joke was pretty funny :)

At 9/28/14 11:01 AM, somerandomguy75648 wrote: So heres the piont of this topic. I always wanted to become a drawer, but i have always lacked the skill and motivation to do so.

An illustrator, you mean-- a cartoonist, an artist?
Drawer isn't the right term.

Cartoonist could be a term that'd fit what you want to be.

FOREVAH

*forever

jk I know you intentionally misspelled that for emphasis.
the soffa (thats how you spell it right?).

*Sofa. Just one 'f'.

Is there a place where i can learn the basics of drawing again? People i can talk to or books i can refer to? Please leave as many suggestions as possible. Help a guy make something out of his life. Does not have to be great, he just wants to be a bit more pleased with himself.

Well, a quick search'll do you some good.
Just grab the nearest search engine of choice, preferably Google, and type away.

At 9/28/14 11:35 AM, larrynachos wrote: Also, welcome to newgrounds!

Obligatory link.