00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Creating Three Short Animations

407 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Creating Three Short Animations 2014-09-26 18:58:00

Guys I was just wondering, in this community of animators and designers etc. Do you guys think it would be acceptable to create 10 second animated shorts (3 of them) to newgrounds? or do you think it will be controversial... I am asking because I know there are some dodgy people here that enjoy rating 0 stars for minor slip ups.

Your views?

Thanks!

Response to Creating Three Short Animations 2014-09-26 20:05:03

At 9/26/14 06:58 PM, Matthcw wrote: Guys I was just wondering, in this community of animators and designers etc. Do you guys think it would be acceptable to create 10 second animated shorts (3 of them) to newgrounds? or do you think it will be controversial... I am asking because I know there are some dodgy people here that enjoy rating 0 stars for minor slip ups.

Your views?

Thanks!

If I see the kind of junk that can get trough on a daily basis, some decent 10 second shorts should have no trouble really.

If I see the kind of junk that can get trough on a daily basis, some decent 10 second shorts should have no trouble really.

Thank you sir, I will not dissapoint you.

Response to Creating Three Short Animations 2014-09-28 01:27:42

At 9/27/14 05:52 AM, Matthcw wrote:
Thank you sir, I will not dissapoint you.
if I see the kind of junk that can get trough on a daily basis, some decent 10 second shorts should have no trouble really.

^ This hahahaha! It's so true..... Don't crap out 10 second animations just to get movies on the site or spam the portal with them. If you spend a long time on them and make them really visually appealing with some kind of purpose (story, metaphor, punchline, etc.) then people will appreciate them. If they get blammed, try to figure out why they didn't make it through and how to improve them. Honestly if you do everything I suggested and someone says "this sucks cuz it's too short" they can just go &*%$ themselves haha