00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

joaomfigueiredo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fans of Newgrounds facebook group

605 Views | 10 Replies

Fans of Newgrounds facebook group 2014-09-26 13:04:21

Yo I decided to start a new group dedicated to the Newgrounds user content.
This site will focus on promoting "underdogs & hidden gems" from all portals, so no X-kore and Oney spam for example.
As a member, you will be unable to enter your own wall posts, but you will be able to reply to the wall posts generated by the site admins.

I'm also looking for admins who will help me to operate the FB page and browse Newgrounds for goodies, because lots of great material has been buried and forgotten under the new masses of incoming stuff.

for those, wo wish to apply, either PM here on send me a message to the facebook group, where I will send you a series of questions for you to answer.

BECOME A FAN & JOIN US NOW!
Fans of Newgrounds Facebook page

Fans of Newgrounds facebook group

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Fans of Newgrounds facebook group 2014-09-26 13:17:31

At 9/26/14 01:09 PM, fieldertiger wrote:
At 9/26/14 01:07 PM, Zachary wrote: What's wrong with this?

https://www.facebook.com/newgrounds
OP just wanted to have a fanpage on Facebook so that they would talk about stuff on Newgrounds instead of the official Newgrounds facebook page.

I was motivated into this because I know that browsing in the portal has became difficult and more annoying for many portal users. This page is not made to fix the issue, but it's aiming to give you a helping hand and to perhaps lead you to something you will love but you would never find it on your own.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Fans of Newgrounds facebook group 2014-09-26 13:25:56

True story: Groups and pages are two different features on Facebook.

At 9/26/14 02:06 PM, Zachary wrote:
At 9/26/14 01:25 PM, UVSoaked wrote: True story: Groups and pages are two different features on Facebook.
Yeah, but he didn't link to a group. He linked to a page?

Bingo.

(He calls it a group in the title.)

Response to Fans of Newgrounds facebook group 2014-09-26 15:21:37

It's always great to have people finding the gems that get overlooked. I'll try to keep an eye on your page and help spread the content you feature so we can get more people checking out what you find.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Fans of Newgrounds facebook group 2014-09-26 15:22:52

At 9/26/14 03:20 PM, UVSoaked wrote:
At 9/26/14 01:25 PM, UVSoaked wrote: True story: Groups and pages are two different features on Facebook.
Bingo.

We got you, you damn Facebook terrorist

BBS Signature

Response to Fans of Newgrounds facebook group 2014-09-26 15:37:24

Ive liked it but I never see NG status updates on my wall. of course I have a shit ton of stuff subscribed.

Response to Fans of Newgrounds facebook group 2014-09-26 15:46:56

Bingo.

I have registered the page as a group and I'm realy sorry if you feel that I'm trying to bullshit you or something. I'm but a novice when it comes to Facebook site management, so please forgive me and sign up for the chance to someday find some hidden gem that you will love. ;)

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Fans of Newgrounds facebook group 2014-09-26 15:49:12

At 9/26/14 03:46 PM, Deshiel wrote:
Bingo.

I have registered the page as a group and I'm realy sorry if you feel that I'm trying to bullshit you or something. I'm but a novice when it comes to Facebook site management, so please forgive me and sign up for the chance to someday find some hidden gem that you will love. ;)

Thank you Wade! I'm still in the process of looking for site moderators who would join me in the search and page moderation. :)

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Fans of Newgrounds facebook group 2014-09-27 06:55:42

Cmon guys, like the page so that you can have acces to the content that will better your life (for few seconds) :) :)

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Fans of Newgrounds facebook group 2014-09-27 07:33:19

At 9/27/14 07:19 AM, Conal wrote: I'm in. Let's see how it goes.

coolio. ;)

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature