00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

christopher54000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor, chiming in!

496 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Voice Actor, chiming in! 2014-09-23 04:20:03

Hello, hello! My name's Warden, and I am a voice actor.

Originally, I've been using the website Fiverr as a platform to find work, but I've found those fields to be a little wilted lately. So, I've come to you guys for help! On Fiverr I charge for my services, but I'd be more than happy to work on a project with one of you guys for free to get a footing around here.

On my Fiverr page I do have a demo video of myself doing a few of my voices, but I am very much capable of more. If you'd like a link to the video, send me a message! Thanks for reading.

Response to Voice Actor, chiming in! 2014-09-25 06:15:45

At 9/23/14 04:20 AM, WardenKeith wrote: On my Fiverr page I do have a demo video of myself doing a few of my voices, but I am very much capable of more. If you'd like a link to the video, send me a message! Thanks for reading.

No need to provide the link as it is on your profile page :P unless you have a different video? Nice work nonetheless. Could suite well for a character that essentially explains the tutorial in one of my games down the line. I'll remember you.

Response to Voice Actor, chiming in! 2014-09-26 16:23:44

At 9/23/14 04:20 AM, WardenKeith wrote: Hello, hello! My name's Warden, and I am a voice actor.

Originally, I've been using the website Fiverr as a platform to find work, but I've found those fields to be a little wilted lately. So, I've come to you guys for help! On Fiverr I charge for my services, but I'd be more than happy to work on a project with one of you guys for free to get a footing around here.

On my Fiverr page I do have a demo video of myself doing a few of my voices, but I am very much capable of more. If you'd like a link to the video, send me a message! Thanks for reading.

Hi Warden,
I have a project in works requiring voice actors. On that same note, the site I'm using for Auditions may be very useful to you as many projects are posted there daily.
Check us out:
http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/members/Kamata/casting-call/Fantasy-Visual-Novel/