00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hirimi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Composer Here 2014-09-21 10:05:07

Hey everyone! I am a videogame composer looking to work with some passion driven people. My portfolio can be found down below if anyone is interested.

Cheers

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMS7_zenSl9CemGfe7H3jEA

Immersed in the experience.

BBS Signature

Response to Composer Here 2014-09-23 00:48:33

At 9/21/14 10:05 AM, Schematist wrote: Hey everyone! I am a videogame composer looking to work with some passion driven people. My portfolio can be found down below if anyone is interested.

Well inspired Calbert! I like the style and your influences come through are very strong.

I'd totally suggest this music to be considered highly for almost any vg project. I look forward to seeing the future partnerships you're in!

SFX Design ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​​ ​ ​ — ​We're designing a Sfx library available for all productions, feel free to contact for early access!

Response to Composer Here 2014-09-23 08:43:00

At 9/23/14 12:48 AM, KoraMusic wrote:
At 9/21/14 10:05 AM, Schematist wrote: Hey everyone! I am a videogame composer looking to work with some passion driven people. My portfolio can be found down below if anyone is interested.
Well inspired Calbert! I like the style and your influences come through are very strong.

I'd totally suggest this music to be considered highly for almost any vg project. I look forward to seeing the future partnerships you're in!

Thank you so much for the kindnes Kora! I was heavily influence by Nobuo Uematsu and Motoi Sakuraba. I love bringing projects to life with audio ^_^.

Immersed in the experience.

BBS Signature