00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Photoshop Tv / Theatre Room!

641 Views | 9 Replies

Photoshop Tv / Theatre Room! 2014-09-21 00:59:26

I used MS Paint on the TV screen (home theatre) to make it easier for you to Photoshop.

Response to Photoshop Tv / Theatre Room! 2014-09-21 01:37:20

Whatever would be put up onto that tv screen would be playing to an empty room. Chairs that if we WERE to photoshop characters in, would be the back of their heads.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Photoshop Tv / Theatre Room! 2014-09-21 02:05:37

At 9/21/14 01:37 AM, Phobotech wrote: Whatever would be put up onto that tv screen would be playing to an empty room. Chairs that if we WERE to photoshop characters in, would be the back of their heads.

What if we photoshopped them sitting somewhere else?

Response to Photoshop Tv / Theatre Room! 2014-09-21 02:05:43

Super Mario RPG: The Live-Action Movie! Directed by J. J. Abrams

Response to Photoshop Tv / Theatre Room! 2014-09-21 02:09:04

At 9/21/14 01:37 AM, Phobotech wrote: Whatever would be put up onto that tv screen would be playing to an empty room. Chairs that if we WERE to photoshop characters in, would be the back of their heads.

Stop thinking inside the box and start thinking outside the box! It's not as black and white as you think. We could photoshop the characters so that they're arguing among themselves, have them drink the beer that's on the table, or have them throw furniture all over the place.

Response to Photoshop Tv / Theatre Room! 2014-09-21 02:46:53

At 9/21/14 02:09 AM, TheGamechanger wrote:
Stop thinking inside the box and start thinking outside the box! It's not as black and white as you think. We could photoshop the characters so that they're arguing among themselves, have them drink the beer that's on the table, or have them throw furniture all over the place.

Alright Photoshop whizz-kid, well lets see it. How about you lead by example in your own thread. So far you've grayed out a box and slapped an SNES title screen on top of the box. By all means, show us how you would think outside this box.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Photoshop Tv / Theatre Room! 2014-09-21 03:18:45

At 9/21/14 02:46 AM, Phobotech wrote:
Alright Photoshop whizz-kid, well lets see it. How about you lead by example in your own thread. So far you've grayed out a box and slapped an SNES title screen on top of the box. By all means, show us how you would think outside this box.

Mario and Bowser arguing.

Response to Photoshop Tv / Theatre Room! 2014-09-21 10:50:22

Daddy would you like some sausage?

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Photoshop Tv / Theatre Room! 2014-09-21 11:04:12

At 9/21/14 10:22 AM, Lich wrote: Anyone like my new studio?

Two mixers? You're not playing around man.

BBS Signature

Response to Photoshop Tv / Theatre Room! 2014-09-21 18:22:07

oh yeah