00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

novaruah just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Programmer Available "Free :)"

637 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Programmer Available "Free :)" 2014-09-11 09:48:40

Hi guys, I recently come to have some extra time so I thought I would practice. If anyone has any small to medium projects going on or that needs developing I could contribute, don't mind undertaking larger work but only with the right team as I like to see creations finished :)

C#, Java, Python, HTML5, Unity, GML - sorry never was interested in flash :(

Response to Programmer Available "Free :)" 2014-09-23 08:04:45

well, I'm interested, well, that is IF you're ok with rpg based dating sims... I can do the story and art....

BBS Signature

Response to Programmer Available "Free :)" 2014-09-24 17:42:33

At 9/11/14 09:48 AM, ArbitraryThinking wrote: Hi guys, I recently come to have some extra time so I thought I would practice. If anyone has any small to medium projects going on or that needs developing I could contribute, don't mind undertaking larger work but only with the right team as I like to see creations finished :)

C#, Java, Python, HTML5, Unity, GML - sorry never was interested in flash :(

I have an idea for a tower defense type of strategy game, for browser. I'm an artist and I'm pretty confident that I can handle visual elements. It'll be a fantasy setting with borrowed RPG elements, so I think it'll be different from others of the TD genre. I've been looking for a collaborator to do a lot of the coding since my skills there are minimal (only some AS3).

And if you'd like to take part in game design, I'm always open to ideas, and if you just like to make games but doesn't have any solid ideas that's cool too.

Message if you want to talk more :)

Response to Programmer Available "Free :)" 2014-10-19 17:49:10

I would love to try making a pixel art-y dungeon crawler for iPhone or iOS. I use Aesprite and sometimes paint. I want it to have basic RPG elements. I don't have anything for it just yet and I really want to do this it's for non-profit or not if you want. I know this was a while ago but I'm wondering if you're still available. You can contact me at Skype: 'Goombalo10' or PM me but you have a better chance with Skype.

Thanks for taking the time to read this even if you don't want to help.

P.S. Doesn't the mood face look like the Happy Mask Salesman from Majoras Mask?