00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Wettle just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Jesus didn't die from crucifixion

778 Views | 10 Replies

Jesus didn't die from crucifixion 2014-09-08 15:20:49

Proof.

Footprints of nailed foots and grave show a guy from Israel in Kashmir
So Jesus survived crucificion and was treated with spices in the grave, even in the bible a soldier is unsure if he is dead, but when told he is then they takes him down from the cross. And the 2nd coming was just Jesus saying "I'll be back soon" to his friends, but when he didnt come back then it turned out "2nd coming" and jesus as a child were anoited to Dalai Lama too, which he spent in his teenage years, so he mixed that with Judaism.

So after all that Jesus went east to Kashmir. And Jesus became a Buddhist Monk in India.
I saw this documentary too by BBC. And they are very informed and good source if you wanna know.

If that is true then christianity is false.
http://youtu.be/xY0Ib3aPG6Y
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/8587838.stm

Response to Jesus didn't die from crucifixion 2014-09-08 15:27:04

http://www.ibtimes.com/jesus-christ-was-savior-buried-kashmir-india-1519716

sorry, the article for the 2nd one was critical. Which is ok, because we have to be :D but here is a friendlier one

Response to Jesus didn't die from crucifixion 2014-09-08 15:44:39

this is false, because it says jesus was crucified in the bible. you're not gonna argue with the hard facts are you?

"I let my dog lick my bumhole while wanking. You can quote me on that." EvilDog.

Response to Jesus didn't die from crucifixion 2014-09-08 15:51:42

At 9/8/14 03:44 PM, Thechickensparta wrote: this is false, because it says jesus was crucified in the bible. you're not gonna argue with the hard facts are you?

But holy books arent based on facts :D

Jesus died for your sins, and this is how you thank him?I shake my head in your general direction, Reiska3.

But i'm sure he is a good buddhist ^^

Response to Jesus didn't die from crucifixion 2014-09-08 15:53:21

At 9/8/14 03:51 PM, Reiska3 wrote:
But holy books arent based on facts :D

false, the bible is a absolute truth. only an idiot would not be able to accept this.

"I let my dog lick my bumhole while wanking. You can quote me on that." EvilDog.

Response to Jesus didn't die from crucifixion 2014-09-08 16:13:07

I heard he died from a botched circumcision scar.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Jesus didn't die from crucifixion 2014-09-08 21:24:10

I hate to be that guy, but the news link don't say that this is Jesus' tomb. It says the locals believe it is, and some professor said it was. That's not concrete evidence.

Most importantly, while hole shaped scars in the feet aren't uncommon, well, it's not impossible to believe someone didn't suffer those scars in some fashion that didn't involve a crucifixion.

The most important part is the idea Jesus was nailed at his feet isn't Biblical (holy shit, I can't believe I'm saying this). That was Medieval European tradition that said that.

Jesus not existing at all is a more likely scenario.

Response to Jesus didn't die from crucifixion 2014-09-08 21:30:12

Nice troll post

Response to Jesus didn't die from crucifixion 2014-09-08 22:12:17

At 9/8/14 10:03 PM, Loki wrote: this is stupid. you're all stupid.

also, according to the bible he didn't die of cruxifiction, however stupid you are. he was stabbed in the side by longinus.

Pretty much this, thread over.

Response to Jesus didn't die from crucifixion 2014-09-15 14:04:13

I'm pretty sure that religious-type topic can go a bit far, so, maybe we should stop there, plus, everyone's got his beliefs, but that doesn't mean it's pure fact. Looking at you, Chicken. It may be wrote in the Bible, but we'll never actually know, except at some point. As a Muslim, I believed he didn't even die and will come back for the Judgement Day, but that doesn't mean it's pure fact. It's only my belief. I respect your beliefs though, but I think topics like this can turn up real bad. Also Chicken, saying those who don't take the Bible as the undisputable truth are idiots, not cool. But anyway, the topic might be better over right now, I don't want it to go into a whack-a-user-fest of stick-up-my-ass autism-related insults.

Response to Jesus didn't die from crucifixion 2014-09-15 14:14:38

At 9/8/14 03:51 PM, Reiska3 wrote: But holy books arent based on facts :D

DON'T DEE NIII DA WERD OF GAWD

fuk

BBS Signature