00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cementtt just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Say nsomething smart.

1,580 Views | 44 Replies

Say nsomething smart. 2014-09-04 02:37:20

The title says it all.
Here's mine:
E=mc2
In physics, mass–energy equivalence is the concept that the mass of an object or system is a measure of its energy content. For instance, adding 25 kilowatt-hours (90 megajoules) of any form of energy to any object increases its mass by 1 microgram, increasing its inertia and weight accordingly, even though no matter has been added.
Source:
Wikipedia

till we overdose

Response to Say nsomething smart. 2014-09-04 02:38:33

At 9/4/14 02:37 AM, ComicD wrote: The title says it all.

yep.

Oldskies lmao

BBS Signature

Response to Say nsomething smart. 2014-09-04 02:39:57

Everybody poops.

Everybody

Response to Say nsomething smart. 2014-09-04 02:48:11

Jingle: "Everyone loves Ned Flanders!"
Homer Simpson: "Not me!"
Revised Jingle: "Everyone who counts loves Ned Flanders!"
Homer Simpson: "Doh!"

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Say nsomething smart. 2014-09-04 04:27:07

Dolphins like to fuck.
I like to fuck.
Therefore, well...y'know?

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Say nsomething smart. 2014-09-04 04:35:44

At 9/4/14 04:27 AM, Phobotech wrote: Dolphins like to fuck.
I like to fuck.
Therefore, well...y'know?

I'm pickin' up what you're layin' down.

Response to Say nsomething smart. 2014-09-04 04:42:58

First of all, you botched your title.
Second, you just want us to copy things from Wikipedia? That's dumb.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Say nsomething smart. 2014-09-04 04:48:04

At 9/4/14 04:42 AM, Radaketor wrote: First of all, you botched your title.

Yeah, I realized. And that Wikipedia thing was just a joke.

till we overdose

Response to Say nsomething smart. 2014-09-04 04:50:27

At 9/4/14 04:48 AM, ComicD wrote:
At 9/4/14 04:42 AM, Radaketor wrote: First of all, you botched your title.

Really? I really thought that adding 25 kilowatt-hours (90 megajoules) of any form of energy to any object increases its mass by 1 microgram.

Response to Say nsomething smart. 2014-09-04 05:09:12

At 9/4/14 04:48 AM, ComicD wrote:

The secrets to jokes are telling the truth obliquely...the other secret is...

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Say nsomething smart. 2014-09-04 05:10:15

At 9/4/14 05:09 AM, Phobotech wrote: ...the other secret is...

...Timing!

BBS Signature

Response to Say nsomething smart. 2014-09-04 05:19:27

The planet's life source comes from the planet of Origma which was once the native home world of Orians, who upon knowledge of their planet's limit lifespan brought about by a dark ritual of the zebians cursing the world to a mortal lifespan, chose to take to the skies in great iron birds who flew further than others had ever gone before with the planet's lifeforce in hand, the birds flew high until they realised the futility of being unable to leave the atmosphere. However just at that moment a Zebian battlecruiser attacked them and the resulting detonation of the Zortrax cannon destroyed both the Zebians and the majority of the Orians, however one bird with the energy core happened to be blown out of the orbit of the planet, weakened by the ordeal they entered a hibernated sleep until their bird crashed into the oceans of a dying world. They knew of this place as Dariktha and knew they would be trapped here, so they planted the seed of Origma into the earth and within moments life began to spread once more, it took many centuries before the planet began to take on the form of Origma, but even then there was something strange about the lifeforms that grew. As the final Orians left the knowledge of their history and exodus into a stone pillar, they finally perished. The creatures of the world went unaware of this species and their important role until just twenty years ago, when the humans of this world we now know of as Earth found their tablet, and upon deciphering the surprisingly similar to English langauge discovered our heritage, and the origins of Dariktha, now known as Earth.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Say nsomething smart. 2014-09-04 05:26:48

At 9/4/14 05:19 AM, Ragnarokia wrote: As the final Orians left the knowledge of their history and exodus into a stone pillar, they finally perished. The creatures of the world went unaware of this species and their important role until just twenty years ago, when the humans of this world we now know of as Earth found their tablet, and upon deciphering the surprisingly similar to English langauge discovered our heritage, and the origins of Dariktha, now known as Earth.

What event happened 20 years ago that brought enlightenment to the citizens of Earth to their origins as well as those of Dariktha?

Response to Say nsomething smart. 2014-09-04 06:56:26

Imaginary time is a concept derived from quantum mechanics and is essential in connecting quantum mechanics with statistical mechanics. If we imagine "regular time" as a horizontal line running between "past" in one direction and "future" in the other, then imaginary time would run perpendicular to this line as the imaginary numbers run perpendicular to the real numbers in the complex plane. Imaginary time is not imaginary in the sense that it is unreal or made-up — it simply runs in a direction different from the type of time we experience. In essence, imaginary time is a way of looking at the time dimension as if it were a dimension of space: you can move forward and backward along imaginary time, just like you can move right and left in space.

Don't check if I copied this from Wikepedia, because I did.

Response to Say nsomething smart. 2014-09-04 07:00:40

In 1884, meridian time personnel met in Washington to change Earth time. First words said was that only 1 day could be used on Earth to not change the 1 day bible. So they applied the 1 day and ignored the other 3 days. The bible time was wrong then and it proved wrong today. This a major lie has so much evil feed from it's wrong. No man on Earth has no belly-button, it proves every believer on Earth a liar.

Response to Say nsomething smart. 2014-09-04 07:20:42

Watches don't float.

Source: Life experience.

Response to Say nsomething smart. 2014-09-04 07:29:21

nsomething smart.

Response to Say nsomething smart. 2014-09-04 07:47:15

You don't even have to use a computer to learn how to program. If you just study computer logic, you can pick up pretty much any programming language.

Talking from personal experience.

Is this the edit button?

Response to Say nsomething smart. 2014-09-04 08:31:23

At 9/4/14 07:29 AM, chupacabras89 wrote: nsomething smart.

Crap, you beat me to it.

BBS Signature

Response to Say nsomething smart. 2014-09-04 09:36:38

science!

BBS Signature

Response to Say nsomething smart. 2014-09-04 09:45:41

Objects have a property called 'emissivity' which is a dimensionless ratio that shows how much like a perfect absorber they are. An object with an emissivity of 1 is called a 'black body' and absorbs all incoming light and emits it as thermal radiation. An object with an emissivity of 0 is a perfect reflector, and emits no thermal radiation.

Most objects are pretty close to a perfect absorber, except this stainless steel grill I have, which, when it's on, will read as low as 40 Fahrenheit on a heat gun because it's actually reflecting infrared from the environment and emitting very little of its own.

Response to Say nsomething smart. 2014-09-04 11:10:35

At 9/4/14 02:37 AM, ComicD wrote: The title says it all.
Here's mine:
E=mc2
In physics, mass–energy equivalence is the concept that the mass of an object or system is a measure of its energy content. For instance, adding 25 kilowatt-hours (90 megajoules) of any form of energy to any object increases its mass by 1 microgram, increasing its inertia and weight accordingly, even though no matter has been added.
Source:
Wikipedia

The M in your equation has to be the relativistic mass instead of invariant mass of the object for the argument to make sense.
Under some suitable interpretation, you don't have to "add energy" to the object in order to "increse it's inertia".
Energy is not a scalar. It changes generally when measured by two different observers, so you simply need to inrease your speed relative to the object to detect more inertia from your point of view.

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

Response to Say nsomething smart. 2014-09-04 11:15:14

Cans of beer float. Just don't jump off a cliff with a beer in your hand or it will explode when you hit the water.

Source: life experience

BBS Signature

Response to Say nsomething smart. 2014-09-04 11:17:30

Poopy butts.

BBS Signature

Response to Say nsomething smart. 2014-09-04 11:55:45

life's not fair, get used to it?

When ever you feel powerless, just remember this.

A single one of your pubes can shut down an entire restaurant. - Conal / MOTW: O Lucky Man!

BBS Signature

Response to Say nsomething smart. 2014-09-04 12:28:00

What would happen if an unstoppable force met a immovable object?

I don't know probably a black hole or some shit, who the fuck even cares?

Response to Say nsomething smart. 2014-09-04 12:29:12

At 9/4/14 12:28 PM, GrahamNG wrote: a immovable

Should be 'an' instead of 'a', I need to start checking my text.

Response to Say nsomething smart. 2014-09-04 13:20:23

At 9/4/14 10:53 AM, Monster-64 wrote: Nsomething is not word.

Get the irony?

yep, i know

till we overdose

Response to Say nsomething smart. 2014-09-04 13:30:19

At 9/4/14 01:25 PM, Ama wrote: Nice copypasta, OP.

what?

till we overdose

Response to Say nsomething smart. 2014-09-04 13:50:05

At 9/4/14 01:31 PM, Ama wrote: Your first post was a copypasted wikipedia thing, and it was such an obvious copypaste that it didn't look smart at all.

Really? You mean the whole thing was copied from wikipedia?
Because the paragraph looks like it was written by an amateur physicist.

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.