00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

possible potential?

462 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

possible potential? 2014-09-01 19:37:07

Hey guys, so I started a new YouTube channel where I do drawing tutorials. But mine are different than any I've seen, I do an animation style how to draw, basically I'm asking weather there is potential for my channel and videos, do you think people and kids would like it?

Link - YouTube.com/user/drawingwithchris

Response to possible potential? 2014-09-02 06:36:38

At 9/1/14 07:37 PM, ChrisGorman wrote: Hey guys, so I started a new YouTube channel where I do drawing tutorials. But mine are different than any I've seen, I do an animation style how to draw, basically I'm asking weather there is potential for my channel and videos, do you think people and kids would like it?

Link - YouTube.com/user/drawingwithchris

You can record yourself drawing digitally already so I don't see the appeal of animated drawing tutorials - it just seems artificial compared to an actual person drawing.

BBS Signature

Response to possible potential? 2014-09-03 22:32:35

At 9/2/14 06:36 AM, kmau wrote: You can record yourself drawing digitally already so I don't see the appeal of animated drawing tutorials - it just seems artificial compared to an actual person drawing.

I totally second this. Animated drawing tutorials are kinda cool, but it's easier just to record yourself drawing.

BBS Signature