00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ReneePrower just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Bullys...

649 Views | 19 Replies

Bullys... 2014-09-01 05:06:14

Why do they always hurt people younger then them and then when do threaten to come and beat you up they never show?

Response to Bullys... 2014-09-01 05:33:56

At 9/1/14 05:06 AM, wolfe wrote: Why do they always hurt people younger then them and then when do threaten to come and beat you up they never show?

Because they're either abused by someone bigger, older, and stronger than them (not that that's a valid excuse), or they're just cowards who have low self esteem and resort to preying on others in a sorry attempt to validate their own existence. Some of them follow through with their threats. Sometimes they just cut right to the chase and beat the shit out of their victims simply because they can get away with it.

I really hope those scumbags get what's coming to them.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Bullys... 2014-09-01 05:39:11

Because fuck 'em.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to Bullys... 2014-09-01 05:51:13

At 9/1/14 05:06 AM, wolfe wrote: Why do they always hurt people younger then them and then when do threaten to come and beat you up they never show?

It's natural that the stronger takes everything. Some people are natural leaders and have need to show their superiority over others. Bullies are usually "dogs" of such people. Brutal enough to control the weaker class and unreasonable enough to aim for stable power themselves.

They're needed element in our society, only the weakest explain them to themselves with some cowards excuses.

Response to Bullys... 2014-09-01 05:56:50

Are you being bullied?

Response to Bullys... 2014-09-01 07:45:37

Bullies tend to have been bullied themselves, it's a vicious cycle; bully beats kid, kid grows up and bullies another kid and so on.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Bullys... 2014-09-01 08:23:57

They are gonna get what's coming to them, a lot of bullies also have low attendance, low grades, they are just gonna end up in juvenile, and then that's gonna spiral into them turning into jail birds when they're adults. Bullies are basically psychopaths, they have no empathy, and love to see people victimized.

If you're being bullied, you should talk to your counselor, or an administrator.

Response to Bullys... 2014-09-01 08:34:40

I've only met garbage like that when I was a sensitive child.
Bullies are garbage.

Garbage that should be thrown-- if you get my drift.

I hate the anti-bullying schtick, though.
Needless propaganda to an easily solvable problem.

Response to Bullys... 2014-09-01 09:14:01

First things first about bullies, ALL the bullies are abused. They are raisen in neiborhoods with high crime rates. Their parents abuse them. Their self esteem is lower than 0. BULLIES ARE NOT STRONG. They want you to be afraid of them so they look strong. NEVER BE AFRAID OF A BULLY.

till we overdose

Response to Bullys... 2014-09-01 10:18:40

They're all talk and no walk

BBS Signature

Response to Bullys... 2014-09-01 10:25:46

Because they like making other people suffer

Response to Bullys... 2014-09-01 10:28:21

i bully to toughen up this weak little pussyfied litte shits

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Bullys... 2014-09-01 10:53:32

At 9/1/14 05:56 AM, CiviLies wrote: Are you being bullied?

Kind off... I got in an argument with a girl and Somehow it was my fault when she started it. I wouldn't leave it out till she gave me a reason so she wouldn't tell me and then brought her mate into it. Now he threatened to come beat me up but he never showed up... Instead he has just gone and got someone else to come and pick on me. I would knock them all out but If I touch even one of them, I will get kicked out of college. I've also been told to watch my back.

Response to Bullys... 2014-09-01 11:02:01

Every bully I've ever met is way more scared of you standing up for yourself than you are of them. They're so easy to fuck with.

BBS Signature

Response to Bullys... 2014-09-01 11:13:02

At 9/1/14 10:53 AM, wolfe wrote:
At 9/1/14 05:56 AM, CiviLies wrote:
Kind off... I got in an argument with a girl and Somehow it was my fault when she started it. I wouldn't leave it out till she gave me a reason so she wouldn't tell me and then brought her mate into it. Now he threatened to come beat me up but he never showed up... Instead he has just gone and got someone else to come and pick on me. I would knock them all out but If I touch even one of them, I will get kicked out of college. I've also been told to watch my back.

From how it sounds, that guy not showing up for the fight is a good indicator he's a pussy. You should leave it alone, and not pay any attention to the girl, or the guy unless that guy tries to jump you with his pal.

Response to Bullys... 2014-09-01 11:17:07

we will assassinate all of the bullys

Response to Bullys... 2014-09-01 12:07:53

They may derive pleasure from suffering. Simple as that.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Bullys... 2014-09-01 15:44:26

At 9/1/14 11:13 AM, solamander wrote:
At 9/1/14 10:53 AM, wolfe wrote:
At 9/1/14 05:56 AM, CiviLies wrote:
From how it sounds, that guy not showing up for the fight is a good indicator he's a pussy. You should leave it alone, and not pay any attention to the girl, or the guy unless that guy tries to jump you with his pal.

I have, I not talked to them since It happened which was Sunday. I will see the girl on Wednesday because she is in my group at college and that's when I go college.

Response to Bullys... 2014-09-01 15:49:17

Bullying is a necessary evil, because without bullying you get little shits like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5RLwgDCsm4

Response to Bullys... 2014-09-01 17:41:11

At 9/1/14 05:51 AM, Makakaov wrote:

They're needed element in our society, only the weakest explain them to themselves with some cowards excuses.

Basically, they're you, okay.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature