00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Why Daisy should be in smash!!

1,495 Views | 10 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Why Daisy should be in smash!! 2014-08-30 21:58:38

Ok where do i begin.... I dont get why so many people hate her, no wait i know why: shes too diferent from the normal girls around nintendo. SHe breaks the mold of the traditional helpless damsel that needs to be saved, sure she was kipnapped once but it was an Alien army, as far as we know Sarasaland hasnt been attacked since or if it has Daisy seems to be keeping things straight.

Unlike Peach or Zelda, Daisy is more active, kind of childish and quite an asshole when she wins. But i ask again WHY ISNT SHE IN A SMB WII U! She has all the pros to join: Alot of personality (and a perfect personality for a fighting game), those crystal powers can be expanded upon a more badass skillset to a fighting game and she also has quite a following. Not to mention she would feel at home with female badasses like Samus and... i admit it Zelda is slowly becoming quite a badass... if only Nintendo made her the Heroine once... dont get me wrong she still has more Heroic history than peach so yeah...

Another tough girl would be good in the roster.

I just want the lesser character to give them a chance. Look at Pit for example, he was reborn in brawl and got a game on its own, hell even Waluigi made a cameo as an assist trophy. So why not giving Daisy a chance to join the fight and who knows maybe she can get a game on her own. I would love to see her as the Heroine or why not be Daisy and Peach who save the day? if you want to give peach the main role once more.

This is just me looking for some Justice for a character i think deserves more than just appearing in spinnoff games. PLZ NIMTEMDO UNITE THE TRINITY OF MARIO FEMALES!

I hope i got my point across and that you enjoyed reading it as much as i had writting it. Please comment

Also, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s_XVdA1PZA Rosalina diss!! OOOooooooo

Response to Why Daisy should be in smash!! 2014-08-30 23:11:42

I'll be honest, I'm not sure why Daisy has been neglected so much either. I wouldn't say make her a straight up character in Smash, perhaps an Assist Trophy. What she needs to be is in another great game and one where Luigi could end up saving her or they work together to save Mario and Peach.

Response to Why Daisy should be in smash!! 2014-08-30 23:28:09

I guess a reskin of Peach (which is what it will be) could be done. But if you add her then you will get people complaining about not adding Pauline from Donkey Kong, so then you will need to add her as another reskin of Peach (which again is what it will be)

They already reskin characters so they could do it I guess........it wouldn't really add anything though.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Why Daisy should be in smash!! 2014-08-31 14:04:44

At 8/30/14 11:28 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: I guess a reskin of Peach (which is what it will be) could be done. But if you add her then you will get people complaining about not adding Pauline from Donkey Kong, so then you will need to add her as another reskin of Peach (which again is what it will be)

They already reskin characters so they could do it I guess........it wouldn't really add anything though.

Claiming that Daisy is a Peach recolor is just an ignorant thing to say these days. She's already been given a personality distinct from Peach's from the longest time and has her own look. The only thing that's considered similar is that like Peach, she wears a crown and gown. Shock horror she's also a princess after all.

The only time when she was considered a true Peach color is the Peach skin swap for a Smash Bros game. Even then it was still Peach made to look like Daisy and it wasn't actually Daisy herself.

Response to Why Daisy should be in smash!! 2014-08-31 16:01:27

Pichu was sort of a Pikachu clone too and I don't recall anyone whining about it. Besides if someone really hates her that much, just her as a dummy practice.

Response to Why Daisy should be in smash!! 2014-08-31 17:06:26

Daisy just isn't relevant enough within the mario franchise so I can see why they went with characters who had more recent appearances in the core games (like Rosalina) or characters that promise something fresh like Wii Fit Girl and.. the Duck Hunt Dog?

BBS Signature

Response to Why Daisy should be in smash!! 2014-08-31 20:14:16

At 8/31/14 02:04 PM, StrapOnFetus wrote:
At 8/30/14 11:28 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: I guess a reskin of Peach (which is what it will be) could be done. But if you add her then you will get people complaining about not adding Pauline from Donkey Kong, so then you will need to add her as another reskin of Peach (which again is what it will be)

Claiming that Daisy is a Peach recolor is just an ignorant thing to say these days. She's already been given a personality distinct from Peach's from the longest time and has her own look. The only thing that's considered similar is that like Peach, she wears a crown and gown. Shock horror she's also a princess after all.

The only time when she was considered a true Peach color is the Peach skin swap for a Smash Bros game. Even then it was still Peach made to look like Daisy and it wasn't actually Daisy herself.

You could try actually reading my post. I never talked about her personality for you to start raging at me about calling me ignorant etc. I am pointing out the clear point that she will be a Peach recolour, the same with Pauline. Just like Dr. Mario and Luigi are reskins of Mario, Pichu a reskin of Pikachu etc. etc. etc.

Or you can return to whining at me more. Whatever you prefer.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Why Daisy should be in smash!! 2014-09-01 23:17:16

Well Daisy is not in smash get over it

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Why Daisy should be in smash!! 2014-09-02 00:03:26

At 9/1/14 11:17 PM, Wegra wrote: Well Daisy is not in smash get over it

Nah, Sakurai Sama should easily be able to make her at least a assist trophy.

Response to Why Daisy should be in smash!! 2014-09-03 18:25:35

what about my waluigi bitch

BBS Signature

Response to Why Daisy should be in smash!! 2014-09-03 21:26:43

At 9/3/14 07:13 PM, Monster-64 wrote: Daisy fanboys are furious! *points to the whole 17 people*

Daisy is like the retarded cousin that no one likes to acknowledge or talk to.

Why Daisy should be in smash!!