00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Daveman4298 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

looking for script writer partner

623 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

looking for script writer partner 2014-08-22 01:56:56

Hi,

Ill summarise this quickly so you can be on your way if your not interested.

I am a writer, plain and simple, i have a graphic novel and light novel in the works, and i specialize in storyboarding and scripting for animations, to either complete myself or do in unison with others. Most of what i do these days when im not working on my novels or planning out an epic (genre/type) game i have in the works, im script writing for animated shorts, storyboarding up the best ones or ones i might animate myself. I also like to do abridged parodies of both anime and classical live action films, and i frequently watch through old films like (roman polanski's) macbeth and (jack londons ) Call of the wild (1972), to generate a script to abridge either, numerous shorts, or in its entirity, the movie.

Presently i have jack londons call of the wild in my sights and i am looking for someone to help me write an abridged script for it, as well as collaborate in general projects on both sides. Im also equally wanting to contribute writing in other peoples works too, regardless of genre or type.

My writing strengths are adding depth to plots and settings, the reasons for this is i love nothing more than in depth character studies that go hand in hand with a great story.

Im particularly looking for someone who wants to do scripting in media oriented works, be it drama, comedy (preffered), action, romance, even weird fetish stories about sex with giant beavers i dont discriminate.

Im really looking for someone to do a true collaboration partnership with.

Also, one final note, most all my works are going to be on monetized platforms so expect cuts for your contributions, im very generous in that respect.

Response to looking for script writer partner 2014-08-22 08:21:42

I might be interested in that I am a writer too. I am working on a short story I would like to animate one day. Maybe we can help each other out

Response to looking for script writer partner 2014-08-23 00:22:47

I could script for you.

BBS Signature

Response to looking for script writer partner 2014-08-25 09:32:33

As a writer too, I would gladly help.