00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mochiifur just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Phobo's Questionnaire!

3,689 Views | 50 Replies

Phobo's Questionnaire! 2014-08-17 21:40:47

Eh, I'm giving this a shot. I'll try to switch it up for you.

1. Do you feel like you should be older or younger than your current age?

2. What was an irrational fear from your youth? Did you conquer it?

3. What is a recent, new fear of yours?

4. Are you optimistic or pessimistic?

5. What do you dwell on from your past?

6. Are you an explosive anger personality, or an implosive anger personality?

7. What is the most complicated mechanical repair that YOU performed by yourself? Anything as simple as changing a lightbulb, to building a computer, to changing a tire to taking apart then reassembling an engine.

8. Do you meditate? What do you do to clear your mind and hone your focus?

9. Are you religious? What do you do for spirituality?

10. What's something that you believe in that others typically don't?

11. Do you manage your time well enough so that you can meet your goals?

12. What drugs have you taken in the past?

13. Do you drink alcohol? Y/N

14. Do you regret anything. Y/N

15. The world is about to end. It could come at any moment, and no one knows when, there's no time limit, no countdown, but everyone knows that in YOUR large-spanning area, death and destruction is imminent. What do you do?

16. The building housing your family reunion has burst into torrential flames. Members of your family are in equal distance from you, in opposite locations, each facing potentially fatal peril. You only have enough time to save one family member. This includes pets. Who and why?

17. Would you rather be rich and alone, middle class and content, or poor and happy?

18. Have you ever gotten into a fight? If so, what did you learn from it?

19. Describe a profound nightmare you've experienced in which you died.

20. Ask me a question.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Phobo's Questionnaire! 2014-08-17 22:06:16

At 8/17/14 09:40 PM, Phobotech wrote: Eh, I'm giving this a shot. I'll try to switch it up for you.

Definitely younger.

Computers glitching, those always freak me out. And yes.

Losing my mom and/or sister

I cycle between both

Choices I've made...

A little bit of both

7. What is the most complicated mechanical repair that YOU performed by yourself? Anything as simple as changing a lightbulb, to building a computer, to changing a tire to taking apart then reassembling an engine.

By myself? I guess light bulb...

Rarely. I usually just try to focus on the black, and release the tension from my muscles...

Not really, I'm just really confused. Not even Confucianism confused, just confused

People

LOLno

One time I was a little drugged up from the anesthesia I was given before an operation

N

Y

15. The world is about to end. It could come at any moment, and no one knows when, there's no time limit, no countdown, but everyone knows that in YOUR large-spanning area, death and destruction is imminent. What do you do?

Keep my sister calm, and prepare for the worst

16. The building housing your family reunion has burst into torrential flames. Members of your family are in equal distance from you, in opposite locations, each facing potentially fatal peril. You only have enough time to save one family member. This includes pets. Who and why?

dafuqbruh. My sister

17. Would you rather be rich and alone, middle class and content, or poor and happy?

I suppose rich and alone if my riches can be sued to help others. Otherwise, poor and happy, I guess.

Multiples, and every time I learned that wildly swinging your fists isn't really "fighting"

i suck at fights...

I wouldn't really say it's profound. There was a dream where I broke broad daylight into the class of some college professor (I don't know who, it wasn't anyone I was familiar with). I robbed the safe that I knew was under the desk in front of the students after shooting their professor before their eyes. The class turned into a mob that stormed after me and I think they got me in the end. Naturally, I woke up just as they did.

20. Ask me a question.

Yeah, about #16:
dafuq bruh?

Phobo's Questionnaire!

Response to Phobo's Questionnaire! 2014-08-17 22:07:00

At 8/17/14 09:40 PM, Phobotech wrote: 1. Do you feel like you should be older or younger than your current age?

Neither.

Being home alone, yes.

Being alone.

A little of both, sometimes.

The fact that a lot of people owe me money.

I guess implosive? I don't know.

Trying to fix one of these.

Masturbate.

Not really.

Big boobs aren't better.

Sometimes.

I once puffed a cigar and drank some liquor in the past. I don't care about that shit.

Nope

Some stuff.

Spend as much time as i can with my loved ones.

I can't choose that.

Poor and happy.

Yup, a well placed punch and/or kick can hurt.

I don't think i've ever had one of those and i hope i never will.

20. Ask me a question.

AM I PWETTY?

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Phobo's Questionnaire! 2014-08-17 22:07:13

At 8/17/14 09:40 PM, Phobotech wrote: Eh, I'm giving this a shot. I'll try to switch it up for you.

Older

I used to be afraid of kidnappers because my fucking parents pumped me full of fear about everything. Then I realized that people have better things to do than to wait for hours in some bushes for me to walk by so they can kidnap me or some shit.

not being able to drink myself to death easily

pessimistic

Drinking

i don't fucking know what those mean but I don't get angry very often and when I do I'm not violent or anything

some light electrical work on my car

I don't do that hippie shit, I drink/do drugs to clear my mind

nihilism bitch

I believe in nothing whereas most people believe in something

nope

weed, shrooms, acid, vicodin, percocet, xanax, klonopin, adderall, ritalin, oxycodone, oxycontin, suboxone, dilaudid, demoral, methadone, valium, soma, flexeril.

yes, a lot

I regret not drinking myself to death yet

drugs

I save my two little brothers because they're cool

I'm already poor and alone so I might as well be rich while I'm at it

I don't fight people

I have fucking nightmares every night. The one I had last night was about my elbow wound getting infected and I died a horrible death.

20. Ask me a question.

Where the fuck did you come up with these questions?

BBS Signature

Response to Phobo's Questionnaire! 2014-08-17 22:44:25

At 8/17/14 09:40 PM, Phobotech wrote: 1. Do you feel like you should be older or younger than your current age?

Nah. I currently like my position right now.

The Dark.

Eventually I grew to realize that it was ridiculous.

Nothin', really.

In the middle, leaning towards pessimism.

The embarrassing moments that make me cringe all the time.

Explosive, definitely explosive.

Making a piece of work with a cardboard box and bits of paper.

I sit and think about stuff while staring into nothing at times, does that count?

Nah.

I sometimes like to ponder on the possibility that there's some sort of universal writer, and our entire universe is a piece of fiction inside one creature's mind. Our thoughts create universes and stuff.

Sounds silly, really.

I am horrible with time management, yet everything works out most of the time.

Nuthin', even though it sometimes seems that I have.

N

Y

Shitpost on Newgrounds one last time before croaking a horrible croak.

My cousin.

Middle class and content-- poor and happy, even.

Never.

Actually, I had one not long ago.

It was some sort of bus crash.
I felt the crushing loneliness and feeling of nothingness and hopelessness as the bus fell outta the skyway.

I didn't scream or cry though, it just felt deadpan. I just thought to myself: Welp, I guess this is it, then...

I "died" and everything went black except for a tiny little light.
I approached it and it revealed a control panel of sorts. Play and pause buttons, rewind and fast forwards. I pressed rewind and it sent me back to a time way before I died. I felt a bit dizzy and out of place, but I continued my day as if I didn't die.

20. Ask me a question.

So, how old are you, Phobotech?

Response to Phobo's Questionnaire! 2014-08-17 22:56:20

I'm content with my current age and don't want to change it.

I used to be scared of the dark, but not anymore.

The process in which I'd die, too many unknowns.

Optimistic

Not much, really.

Explosive.

I never worked on electronics before, with the exception of the electronics I've worked on in Boy Scouts.

I don't meditate.

I'm a Catholic Christian, but I'm not very religious.

Ghosts and Aliens from outer space.

On some days I do and some days I don't.

I don't take drugs to get high. I only use drugs for medication.

Only for Church, I'm not 21 yet.

To put a long story short, Y

I'd fight against it until I can't fight no more, defending those who I love.

Either one of my parents. If it were possible to save them both I would do whatever it took, no matter what the cost, to do so.

Middle class.

I've never been in a fight.

I've never had a nightmare in which I had died.

20. Ask me a question.

You were inspired by my questionnaire when you'd made this, didn't you? If that's the case, then kudos to you.
Now I'd like to see YOU to take your own questionnaire to see how you think.

Response to Phobo's Questionnaire! 2014-08-17 23:00:47

I feel I'm right where I should be.

Um, I have an irrational fear cars and driving. I REALLY don't want to get in a car. I've seen so many images of crashes and heard so many horror stories (from paramedics, say) that I'd rather just take the bus.

That I'll permanently ruin a child's life somehow. Like maybe I'll push them too hard or try to live through them in some way and drive them so strongly toward winning that they become way too pressured, kill themselves, or become some depressive workaholic or something. Or I'll rip their muscles and they'll never move again.
It's not rational but it crosses my mind.

I don't know. Maybe a bit of both. I try to be optimistic, and look on the bright side of things. But no amount of good wishful thinking changes reality. So I try to see things as they are: no better, no worse. It's tough; sometimes my mind automatically takes me to the worst for whatever reason. I don't know why I do that.

I had these really good times with my dad. I remember when I was small he would carry me around in his arms and on his back and I remember thinking that he was the strongest, biggest, bestest (lol) man in the world. He would carry me EVERYWHERE and I loved it so much! I just can't help but think about those times with him and it makes me smile.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Implosive anger? I cave in?
I express myself lol. I'm probably more likely to project my anger outwardly than keep it turned in.

Oh, um... I cleaned a vacuum cleaner. I had to take it apart with a screw driver, unclog it, then put it back together again. I got all dusty.
The next thing I'm going to do is instal a water filtration system on my faucet at home. I need power tools. I don't own any. Ugh

I don't know how to meditate. That's sitting still and doing nothing, right? Thinking nothing, just being clear and watching your thoughts. I try to do that every second of every day: watching my thoughts and my inner reactions to things. I try to really know myself and what sets me off or gets me going.
My focus is probably driven by a strong desire to accomplish the thing I set out to do.

No. I think spirituality is more of a self-awareness process. I have some yoga friends who talk about this sort of thing. It's what I mentioned above: to watch and know myself.

Coffee can be good for you. Beards are NOT attractive. Bald heads are.

Um, usually. I really like schedule and routine. That can be as much of a blessing as it can be a curse.
With a good routine, if it's geared toward slowly progressing towards something I want, then just following the steps will get me to where I want to go. But once I accomplish that, then it's like... how do I fit in this new thing I want to do? I already have routine.
I am a creature of habit and sometimes making a habit of doing something is harder than it sounds, even if it's something I want to do.

Aspirin and tylenol are the hardest things I've taken. That and birth control.

Yes.

Sure. We all have regrets.

Change area?
I don't know. get over my fear of driving REAL FAST and drive some place else lol

I really don't like this question. Next!

Well, i'd rather be rich and happy. Why are these questions so win-lose?
I didn't grow up poor, but my parents didn't help me a whole lot financially. I had to start at the bottom of the totem pole and work my way up. I guess being poor and happy would be a better decision because I can learn how to make money. I'd rather keep my happiness and become rich than start off rich be alone and figure out how to make friends. People are so important to happiness and success.

I think the biggest problem I had in terms of me fighting with people was in regards to my schedule. I put myself first before anything or anyone else and some people really resent that. Some people take it personally like "oh she's too good for me" or "oh I'm not important enough for her." It's not that, it's just that I have certain things that I hold in high esteem. training, my career, my family... these always came first. Sometimes in that order.

I never die in my dreams.
Ohhh now that I think about it, I remember I had this one really profound dream. It wasn't a nightmare but it was super dark and left me feeling uncomfortable the next morning. I still remember it vividly. It's not a nightmare so I won't describe it but I will say that there was this one figure in the dream: it was a shadow, like just a floating figure coloured totally black. It didn't do anything except float around but whenever it was close, I felt terror. Like, paralyzing terror. I wanted to run away but I was held in place and couldn't move. When the figure left, so too did my fear. I never forgot that.

20. Ask me a question.

What are your plans for your future?

Response to Phobo's Questionnaire! 2014-08-17 23:01:27

younger

Snakes. no

Mortality

pessimistic

Realationships that didn't go well, a large chunk of which was my fault, that left me angry for a long time.

Implosive

I can assemble things with allan wrenches pretty well.

No, music helps

Somewhat. I pray every night

Nickelback rocks

No

Smoked pot a couple times in my youth. never did anything for me.

Yes

Yes

Pray and cry.

Probably one of my nieces. I've always been protective towards them.

middle class and content

Yes. Stay on your feet.

One night I had a dream where I was in my bed and it was very hot Then a version of myself with scaly skin walks through the door way and leans on it, smiling at me. I'm trashing trying to get out of the bed and I can't tell if i'm stickign with sweat or melting into something. Either way I seem to be falling as my snake self crossed his arms over the chest I've been so foolishly proud of.

That probably meant something.

20. Ask me a question.

Coke or Pepsi?

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature

Response to Phobo's Questionnaire! 2014-08-17 23:21:40

Can't give a straight answer. Sometimes I want to be 10. Sometimes 40.

Heights. Still trying to deal with it.

The open ocean kind of bugs me.

Optimistic!

All the embarrassing things I've said or done, but I make an effort to relish them.

Depends on the circumstance, although I usually try to deal with anger rationally.

Fixed a radio. Nothing special.

Yes. I just empty all thoughts and breathe deep. If something comes up in my head, I don't make an effort to make it go away. Just let it stay until it leaves.

Can't share this one. I'm very spiritual, but I don't pigeonhole myself to any organized religion. Nothing against those religions. They're perfectly fine.

I'm very confident in humanity's future. At the rate we're going, I'm not worried about anything that could threaten extinction.

You can never micromanage too much.

Can't share this one either.

Every now and then. No binge drinking or anything like that anymore.

I could write a novel of an answer about this, but the short answer is no.

Spend my final moments with the company of loved ones.

Sorry dude, but these kind of questions are really shitty things to ask. I don't care what the odds are, I'll make an effort to save every one out of the house.

Poor and happy.

Yes. I've learned that there is nothing better to assert your dominance than to win a fight, be it verbal, physical, or for sport.

I think I've posted this story before, but I've had a dream where I was pushed over a tight rope hanging over a lake. I saw dozens of bloody animal carcasses, and then some sort of black swarm. I tried to swim, but I wasn't going anywhere. The swarm ate me.

20. Ask me a question.

Personal question. How are the efforts in not driving while under the influence coming along?

BBS Signature

Response to Phobo's Questionnaire! 2014-08-17 23:43:16

At 8/17/14 09:40 PM, Phobotech wrote: 19. Describe a profound nightmare you've experienced in which you died.

I can't be bothered to answer all these questions, so I'll just answer this one.

I had a dream once where dying from a gunshot wound. I remember wondering what, if anything, came next. I don't remember being afraid or anything - it was actually kind of cool.

Response to Phobo's Questionnaire! 2014-08-17 23:46:30

At 8/17/14 10:03 PM, SubliminalVirus wrote:
Would you rather accidentally step on someones newborn child or get a tattoo on your forehead that says "AIDS"?

Well, I wouldn't want to maim an infant. I'll cover up the AIDS tattoo with a bandana until I can afford laser tattoo removal.

At 8/17/14 10:06 PM, CiviLies wrote:
Yeah, about #16:
dafuq bruh?

Its a tough question. It made you think, didn't it? Would you prefer I ask about your favorite video game?

At 8/17/14 10:07 PM, Radaketor wrote:
AM I PWETTY?

YES U IS, U SUPEW PWETTY, GIMME SUM SNUGGLES.

At 8/17/14 10:07 PM, Magical-Zorse wrote:
Where the fuck did you come up with these questions?

I thought of them, and I didn't want to do your standard run-of-the-mill, pointless bullshit questionnaire.

At 8/17/14 10:21 PM, fieldertiger wrote:
Why does this questionnaire have so many fantasy questions?

I dunno. I thought it would be a neat change of pace from the standard "are you this or that" kind of thing.

At 8/17/14 10:23 PM, Slacker013 wrote:
This is your favorite part of the questionnaire, isn't it?

I legitimately enjoy reading the responses to the whole questionnaire, especially the elaborate answers. THAT is my favorite part.

At 8/17/14 10:44 PM, NGPulp wrote:
So, how old are you, Phobotech?

26, about to be 27 as of November 20th.

At 8/17/14 11:00 PM, GingerGymnast wrote:
What are your plans for your future?

(I really enjoyed your lengthy responses, by the way. They were a good read for me, thank you.)

I plan to make more commissions on my art, hone my craft in writing and creating web comics. I'm going to the gym as often as I can to get in shape...I ain't losing weight, much to my dismay, but I hope to at least not be as fat. I may enlist in the Army, and I'm still unsure of that. I hope to complete my pilot's license soon...though my hopes in getting a career in the aviation industry at the moment is ever dwindling. Once I do have a sustainable career, and a home, completely independent from my parents, I'll be looking to start a family with someone I love.

At 8/17/14 11:01 PM, stafffighter wrote:
Coke or Pepsi?

Dr. Pepper. (If I gotta choose, Coke.)

At 8/17/14 09:40 PM, Phobotech wrote: Eh, I'm giving this a shot. Now to do my own survey.

I've felt like an old soul since I was little...but now that I'm staring at 27 in just a few months, I don't feel like I'm 27 years old. I feel like I should be younger.

Touching lightbulbs that were hot to the touch. I have conquered it.

Getting into a motorcycle accident that I won't walk away from.

Optimistic.

Recent fights with my brother, my father's demons, my own mistakes.

Very implosive. (and by implosive personality, that means that anger builds, and it builds, and it builds, until something causes you to snap, and all of that built up anger is unleashed at once)

Replacing the stator (stationary alternator) on my motorcycle.

I used to when I took Shaolin. I agree that music has been used in its place, and I HAVE found myself staring out into space to sort of hit that "reset" button, y'know? Meditation can just be the clearing of thoughts, and I do that every day, especially after a stressful situation.

No. I listen to rock and roll, and the concerts are my church.

Extraterrestrial life exists and there are some legitimacy to ghosts.

I get better each day, but I am impatient with myself.

Hydrochodone, Marijuana, Salvia, psychedelic mushrooms.

Y

Of course.

Attempt to survive, even if that means fleeing.

The older of my nieces, because she has the greatest potential of all of us...if not her, than my mother...if not her, then I go down fighting the flames with the rest.

At this moment in time, I'd opt for the rich and alone deal...but realistically, I'm shooting for middle and content.

I have. Even if you win, it'll come at a price...it just really depends on who you're dealing with and when about how much you'll be charged.

I endured the heat and pulverization of a nuclear blast in terrifying detail...every bit of it seemed plausible, right down to being sandwiched between the splintering walls of a kinetic, tumbling house cooked and churned in a wrathful shockwave of glass, dust, fire, and screams. The noise was astonishing, and it was as if I had stared into the sun for tens of minutes in only a matter of seconds from tiny glimpses before the shockwave came rushing in. It was really quick, and what's worse is I woke up hungover from that one, drenched in sweat.

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Phobo's Questionnaire! 2014-08-18 00:12:01

At 8/17/14 11:13 PM, KatMaestro wrote:
What would you do if NG disappeared by tomorrow?

Find a new platform to display my art...generally be pretty sad, but continue to wear the NG patch on my jacket in remembrance.

At 8/17/14 11:21 PM, FinaLee wrote:
Personal question. How are the efforts in not driving while under the influence coming along?

Good in that it doesn't happen every weekend like it used to. Bad in that it did happen again, and it was raining to boot. The shame from it has carried over, though...I haven't drank since, and that was last month. I'm not quite there, and I think I know why it happens...I just want to sleep in my own bed. I don't want to burden anyone, I don't want to stay in an unfamiliar place, and I prefer the night rides in desolate streets. Its no excuse, its no justification, but I'm learning why...and with that, maybe it'll get me to hold off from getting drunk to that point. Before something irreversible happens.

BBS Signature

Response to Phobo's Questionnaire! 2014-08-19 02:29:18

At 8/17/14 10:56 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:
You were inspired by my questionnaire when you'd made this, didn't you? If that's the case, then kudos to you.
Now I'd like to see YOU to take your own questionnaire to see how you think.

I saw your questionnaire and saw how video-game focused it was. Even Loki went through his questionnaire and dipped into video games a few times...I wanted to make a questionnaire that had nothing to do with that.

And to you and @WahyahRanger, I completed my own quiz for y'all.

BBS Signature

Response to Phobo's Questionnaire! 2014-08-19 02:47:49

1. I feel about the same age I am

2. I believe I had a fear of heights when I was younger, but not so much anymore

3. A recent, new fear of mine is stagnating in terms of self improvement.

4. I consider myself neither optimistic nor pessimistic, more realistic. I want to enjoy hopeful expectations but I want to be cautious.

6. I definitely have an implosive anger personality

7. The most complicated mechanical repair I've done is probably putting together my computer, though I remember from childhood I've encountered more complicated LEGO sets than that ...

8. I don't meditate. In order to stay focused I visualize my goals and get back to working towards them.

10. I don't think I have any unconventional beliefs

11. I manage my time well enough to reach my goals, which is necessary for my job.

12. The only drugs I've taken are caffeine and alcohol

13. I do enjoy alcohol

14. I don't have any regrets, but I know things now that I didn't know before which casts some new light on the more unfortunate events in my life so far

15. In the event of the world ending I'd probably go about my day as normal. Unless everyone knew about it and there were riots and chaos, in which case I'd try to avoid that as best I can.

17. Middle class and content would be my preference

No answer questions omitted

BBS Signature

Response to Phobo's Questionnaire! 2014-08-19 04:00:08

Ancient yet youthful. So like 1000 years old but looks forever young.

Not really sure any of my fears were irrational or at least can't remember any that were. For example, claustrophobia, but that was caused by being rolled up tightly in a bunch of blankets like an egg roll and I couldn't move and I was left alone to struggle to try to get out. It wasn't a fun game. Did I conquer it? No. I don't particularly like being constrained.

Some street thug might do me in one day? Drive-by shooting? I dunno. Things like that. But I still go out at night so not like that's really stopping me from doing stuff.

Can't I be either, depending on the situation?

Lots of stuff. Mostly all the BS I've been through.

Well as you later elaborated, I'd say implosive anger definitely. Incredibly slow to anger. Stoic majority of the time. Run like hell if you ever manage to unleash the beast.

Fixing a computer's PSU.

I can just insta-calm at will. No meditation necessary. Useful for many bad situations.

Raised right-wing Christian fundamentalist, but I no longer identify as such. In fact it's difficult to be around those people and I don't enjoy it at all. This makes things particularly difficult during family gatherings and the like.

I think the Bible is man-made and has a lot of BS even though it has some good stuff in there too. I don't know if there is a "right religion" but I don't think it's Christianity or at least not the type typically taught in churches.

I think you can be spiritual without being religious, per-se. For example, I feel a sense of connectedness with nature, and have an inner peace. Those are spiritual, right?

Aliens

No. My motto is it'll get done when it gets done.

I plead the Fifth!

Not usually.

Yeah some stuff. Mostly going along with whatever BS my parents wanted when I was younger. They gave bad advice and I should have known better than to trust their judgment. My judgment is better than theirs.

Probably something ridiculous decided on at the last minute.

Probably my young cousin because everyone else is older and has more "lived their life" already.

I hate money. Money is slavery. I'd rather no one have any money, which sort of negates the entire concept behind this question. I'm only "poor and happy" if *everyone* is. If eradicating the concept of money isn't an option, then I choose rich and alone, and would use the money for humanitarian purposes.

Yes. Several. I learned if people are going to beat the shit out of you anyway, you might as well beat the shit out of them too. "Don't fight back" is terrible advice.

I guess when I was a kid I had a nightmare about one of the ghosts from Ghostbusters or something like that and it was going to eat me so I was like 'meh' and jumped in its mouth but then it just went to another dream right after. I literally went from being scared of the thing to just not giving a shit.

I don't really have nightmares anymore. Oh sure a lot of my dreams would probably scare the everliving shit out of "normal" people but I quite like them and don't consider them nightmares.

20. Ask me a question.

If you were to place yourself in a "scene" what "scene" do you belong in or do you not belong in any? For example, I know you're a biker, but would you consider yourself part of that scene or just more of a lone rider? You can belong in several "scenes" so feel free to mention any. Metalhead could also be a "scene", and so forth.

@TheGamechanger
The reason I answered all of his but not yours is yours honestly took way too long and I felt like I was thinking too much and writing a novel but his are more straightforward and easily answered. Also lots of them I just really didn't care about. Sorry. I did the Marvel one because that was fun.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Phobo's Questionnaire! 2014-08-19 10:23:24

Older by a few years.

Stickers. Yes, I'm pretty sure I got over it. I only dislike stickers now.

Dunno.

Depends on the time.

Dunno.

I guess implosive, but I'm not really sure...

The only thing I can think of is changing a lightbulb.

I don't meditate and I don't really clear my mind much really.

I'm Catholic. I go to Sunday mass and do a lot of other stuff that it would take to long to say.

Jesus. Otherwise I dunno.

Yes. Well, kind of.

None.

N

Depends on what we're talking about. Generally, no.

Do as much fun stuff as possible and pray.

Probably my mom. Because I'd be extremely depressed if she died.

Middle class and content.

My Legs are better weapons than my fists.

This is from when I was little, had a special blanket, and thought there was a bear in my closet at night. I had just come home from my relative's house and when i got out of the car a shadow crossed over me and I just died.

20. Ask me a question.

Why the questionnaire?

"Codswallop in my opinion." - Hagrid

"I trust no one but my ham sandwich." - SNAPCRACKLEANDPOP2

Never say no to Panda.

Response to Phobo's Questionnaire! 2014-08-19 10:26:27

At 8/19/14 10:23 AM, SNAPCRACKLEANDPOP2 wrote:
At 8/17/14 09:40 PM, Phobotech wrote:

I almost forgot. The Loch Ness Monster or "Nessie".

"Codswallop in my opinion." - Hagrid

"I trust no one but my ham sandwich." - SNAPCRACKLEANDPOP2

Never say no to Panda.

Response to Phobo's Questionnaire! 2014-09-16 20:04:57

At 8/19/14 10:26 AM, SNAPCRACKLEANDPOP2 wrote:
At 8/17/14 09:40 PM, Phobotech wrote:
I almost forgot. The Loch Ness Monster or "Nessie".

Any other cryptozoology creatures that you believe in? I think it would cool if Nessie was real.

shameless bump

BBS Signature

Response to Phobo's Questionnaire! 2014-09-16 21:00:04

Younger

Spiders, and nope

That I won't make any really good friends at university

Generally pessimistic

Barely trying at all with schoolwork

Very much explosive

Nothing, my family usually do those kind of things

Nope, seems silly to me

I want to be, but I'm not sure if I can put enough stock in what various religions teach

Can't say, it'd open up a whole new can o' worms

LOL NO

Pot sometimes, took LSD in class once

Yep

A lot of things

Spend the last moments with people who actually give a shit about me, and sincerely hope an afterlife exists

My father. He raised me, and is a pretty swell guy. The rest of my family don't really talk to us since shit went down some years ago.

If poor means I get to have a farm, I choose that one

Many, learned I can usually get my way (in other words, nothing)

I have a strange recurring nightmare in which I am ported to some weird plane of existence, to the base of a mountain. I realize I have fuckhuge metal cat claws, climb said mountain with surprising ease, until I get to the top. The top is an oddly long and wide cliff, there is a figure at the end looking to the horizon. It takes me forever to run up to it, but I do. For whatever reason, the figure is always Dylan Klebold. He turns to me, immediately hugs me, and cries that "it isn't fair". I ask him what isn't, he and everything else fade to black, I fall for a while. When I land, he is on the ground, obviously dead, with really deep scratch marks all over his body. My claws are oozing blood. I freak out, try to get him to wake up (for some reason), hear a gun cock behind me. I stand up, turn around, get a shotgun blast to the chest. I am terrified, and suffocate, everything fades away. That's when I wake up. Make of that what you will.

20. Ask me a question.

Do you believe in an afterlife?

Heeeey!

BBS Signature

Response to Phobo's Questionnaire! 2014-09-16 22:26:13

Okay I've spent way too long on this and nobody is even going to read this holy shit I don't care how badly written it is I'm hitting submit and that's it.

I occasionally feel old when I see someone post about how they were still a baby when 9/11 happened. But I was in 2nd grade when that happened so I wasn't too far off.

I had an irrational fear of dying. I don't think I've conquered that fear, but I haven't been repeatedly hit with near death experiences as of recently so I have no reason to be scared of dying from every little thing.

Every time something good happens to me, something worse is just around the corner. Since I've had a long period of good luck, I'm worried something terrible is going to happen to me soon.

Pessimistic. I try to be bright and happy but I will turn dark on a dime.

I worry that every person online who gives me hard time is PURELYMAD99 under a different alias.

If I fall, someone needs to fall with me, and they must fall harder than me. I won't harm a friend or a loved one though, unless they've done something unforgivable.

I took apart my PS2 to clean the disc lens. I don't even know its proper name lmao.

I meditated once and it didn't really help. I like to seclude into my grandparent's basement where it's calm and cozy, but not even that's safe from noise anymore.

I don't even know anymore. Religion hasn't impacted my life in a negative or a positive way. I like to think the world was created by the whims of an almighty, incomprehensible being rather than a cosmic accident. I don't like to discuss religion anymore, let alone on the BBS.

I believe Jak II is shit. Other than that, I don't have any absurd beliefs.

I manage it well enough to get just by. If there's one thing I need in this world, it's more time.

I took some epilepsy pills in 3rd through 6th grade that I'm sure were sugar pills.

No.

There was this girl in my highschool who I had a huge crush on. It's bad enough that I was a sociopath all throughout freshman year but I also acted like a complete fool whenever I was around her. She probably thought I was just a creep with Yellow Fever. I don't know if she gave me multiple chances or if I'm just projecting my multiple attempts to go out with her, either way I blew it every time. I'm seeing someone now but I still wonder what could've been.
I also regret not blocking PURELYMAD99 right at the beginning of our fight. I like to think that not blocking him helped desensitize me to assholes, but really it just made me incredibly paranoid.

I'd find a nice spot to spend my final hours playing video games. Hopefully I'll be able to clear my backlog in the afterlife.

I'd rescue the one that's closest to the exit and hope everybody else has the mental and physical capacity to escape the fatal peril they're in.

I'm already middle class and content. I'd like to keep it that way.

18. Have you ever gotten into a fight?

Many times.

If so, what did you learn from it?

On the internet: Block, report, and ignore.
In real life: Use weapons, fight dirty, whatever you have to do to win. Assume every fight is a fight for survival.

I'm a 30+ year old loser who still lives with his parents. I go to my highschool reunion and everybody is successful except for me. Everybody laughs at me for being so pathetic, then I go home an overdose on random pills from the medicine cabinet.

20. Ask me a question.

Do you have KIK?

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Phobo's Questionnaire! 2014-09-16 23:23:50

Thanks, Phobotech! For some reason, I really like filling out questionnaires.

I feel like I should be younger; I feel like I have no clue what to do with my life, and the time to decide is going to come before I'm ready.

I was always afraid someone would break into, or would already have broken into, my house during the couple of hours between when I got home from school and when my older siblings and parents got home. It never really bothered me that much, but enough so that I would grab a knife if I heard some random noise in the house.

I don't fear that anymore, so I suppose I have conquered it.

Being alone.

Optimistic when looking at other people's problems, pessimistic when looking at my own.

Any instance of failure or missed opportunity.

Explosive anger, but it's usually because I'm angry at myself, not at other people. I just tend to take it out by shouting or hitting inanimate objects.

Simple things like assembling a drumset (meaning assembling each drum one by one as well) I suppose.

I find listening to music to be a cathartic experience.

Agnostic, leaning toward atheist. I don't have much spirituality, but I like to keep an open mind.

I believe in going out of my way to help others, because everybody matters. Every important person/event in history was in some way influenced by someone/something that was comparatively seemingly unimportant. I believe that bettering the world is a slow process, sometimes as slow as taking it one person at a time, but that doesn't mean not to do it.

Barely.

I've smoked weed before, and enjoyed it. Never cared much to try stimulants, hallucinogens or and depressant stronger than alcohol.

On occasion, but looking at what alcohol did to my father makes me generally avoid it.

There are two relationships that I never gave much of a real chance. I don't know what I was afraid of; commitment, being rejected, things not working out and getting hurt, hurting the other person more if we stayed together and they got attached but I didn't, etc. I have to this day never had a real, meaningful relationship, and it saddens me. I feel like I could have had a real chance with these two people in particular, and I regret not giving both them and myself the chance to experience it.

Let everybody I love know that I love them, especially ones that may not know.

I would probably save my sister, as I feel closer to her than anyone else in my family.

I suppose, assuming that if I'm poor I still have a home, enough food and am in no severe amount of long-term debt, I would choose to be happy.

A few when I was very young, but nothing serious. I can't say I learned anything, really.

I used to have recurring nightmares in which one of my favorite toys, a Tonka digger/truck thing, would drag me into the storage room in my basement and kill me. Not exactly profound, but it's the only dream I can think of in which I've died.

20. Ask me a question.

Why do you care about the details of other Newgrounders lives? Why do we matter to you?

Response to Phobo's Questionnaire! 2014-09-16 23:52:02

Younger.

Darkness. Yes.

Aging.

Pessimistic.

Yes.

Explosive.

Building computers. Does vehicle maintenance count?

I listen to meditation mp3 when travelling. I don't allocate time to meditate though.

No.

You live life for yourself. Ultimately, no one else matters.

No, but I'm creating routines and trying to stick to them.

Except clinical drugs during illnesses, none.

No.

Yes.

Ignore societal rules. Do whatever I want. First thing I'll do is walk into a department store and start eating stuff off the shelves.

Youngest person. Has more time to live.

No.

I never die in dreams.

20. Ask me a question.

Is this questionnaire a part of personality analysis? What's the purpose of this?

Check out the Flash RPG I made in 2024. It takes about 25 minutes to complete.

BBS Signature

Response to Phobo's Questionnaire! 2014-09-16 23:57:38

Older
Dark, Yes
Not getting a job
I try to be optimistic
Mistakes.
Implosive.
Building a computer from available parts.
I'm Catholic, I pray.
Catholic.
N/A
I hope so.
None.
No
Yes
Go to a church and pray until the end comes.
Brother. He's the youngest.
Middle Class/Content.
Yes, be sneakier then your opponent.
N/A
20. Ask me a question.
Favorite fish?

Response to Phobo's Questionnaire! 2014-09-17 00:00:00

Older, I do a lot of things that people my age don't do.

I can't remember right now, I might have been real fucked up tho.

Failing and disappointing a lot of people. That and having coconuts on my birthday cake.

Pessimistic for sure.

Decisions that I feel like would have altered how I am today, completely. I don't like how personal and deep this questionnaire is getting.

Implosive. I usually do what I can to not be confrontational.

I've changed the oil of my car by myself and changed the tires. Go me.

Nah, that sounds gay as fcuk. I just listen to music and nap. Maybe that is meditation. Maybe I'm gay as fcuk.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh, let's not go there.

Myself. BAM I CAN GET DEEP RIGHT BACK AT YOU.

Nope, not at all.

I've smoked weed and did not like it. That's about it.

Yeah, occasionally.

A lot of things, but none too serious.

Probably get around my parents and be chill.

My parents, my mom if I really had to chose because of obvious reasons.

Middle class my man, already here.

Nope.

..and I'm done with this questionnaire.

20. Ask me a question.

Do you feel that college is necessary for success? Why or why not?

BBS Signature

Response to Phobo's Questionnaire! 2014-09-17 00:04:46

I don't care really, people judge me because I'm somewhat young, but they still like me.

Fish, and yes I did.

Forgetting Mise En Place

probably pessimistic

everything

implosive, I'd probably be one of those mutterers

Honestly, just doing minor stuff to a car. Like charging/changing a battery, and then replacing the spark plugs and putting them back in the correct firing order on a distributor-cap

No, and nothing really.

No, and I just believe in dumb luck and karma.

That anything popular is really good.

I'm a bad organizer, but if I take time to study then I can actually study.

nothing really

at times, yes

I do regret a lot, but right now I don't care because I'm doing something right.

go back to sleep.

Jump in and join the party

I'd rather be working 50-70 hours and have a nice pile saved up to look forward to one day

That punches hurt; giving and receiving.

I always somehow wake up before I die, but I do end up getting really paranoid when those dreams happen.

20. Ask me a question.

What's the proper way to file a insurance claim?

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Phobo's Questionnaire! 2014-09-17 00:24:32

*cracks knuckles*

At 8/19/14 04:00 AM, NeonSpider wrote:
If you were to place yourself in a "scene" what "scene" do you belong in or do you not belong in any? For example, I know you're a biker, but would you consider yourself part of that scene or just more of a lone rider? You can belong in several "scenes" so feel free to mention any. Metalhead could also be a "scene", and so forth.

I remember explaining to an old high school friend when I was still a noobish motorcyclist how I enjoy the idea of becoming a biker, and he responded "Well, when are you going to join a biker gang like a real biker?" and that kinda pissed me off a little more than it should've... But I needed to hear that, because it let me know that I don't need to validate myself being a biker just so I can throw all of my individuality away and conform to a uniform set of patches and become a stereotype. So I'm a biker alright, but I'm just my own. Independent.

I suppose I also fit into the metalhead scene as well. You seem to know enough about me to nail it with the only two examples, lmao!

Why the questionnaire?

I saw Loki and Gamechanger's questionnaire, and I wanted to do my own. One that had nothing to do with video games for once, and I composed questions that I think would be interesting to hear the answers for.

At 9/16/14 08:55 PM, SolXeroEraser wrote:
Sup bro-ski?

Sup dude! Nothin' much...lurkin'...systematically filling my end of the bargain in this thread. You?

At 9/16/14 09:00 PM, TJ-Lane wrote:
Do you believe in an afterlife?

I hope. I don't believe its as polarizing as a heaven and hell, in any format, in any writings. I believe there's some legitimacy to reincarnation on account of children with astonishing recollections of past lives that defy imagination...they're kinda TOO accurate to be a coincidence, y'know? So I'm fascinated by reincarnation...not enough to follow a faith about it, because if its true, then hey, I guess I'll be back. I also feel like there's some legitimacy to ghosts and certain hauntings. As awful as an afterlife that may be, if it can be PROVEN to exist, then that is a truth we may face after we die....... so in my ways, we either get a do-over, or we're trapped...and if both are wrong, then its fade to black.

At 9/16/14 09:05 PM, yurgenburgen wrote:
are you made of geese

Yes. I am made of the finest geese.

At 9/16/14 10:26 PM, Chdonga wrote:
Do you have KIK?

I don't know what that is. Could you please explain it to me?

At 9/16/14 10:50 PM, Xenomit wrote:
What is this for and do you really care about anything I've just said

Mostly just something kinda neat to do that we could participate in and learn about each other. I do care, reading through that I learned a lot about you, and I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to do it. Once I'm done answering these questions, I'll prattle some small talk about some of the points that were made. I encourage y'all to do that as well.

At 9/16/14 11:23 PM, Scarface wrote:
Why do you care about the details of other Newgrounders lives? Why do we matter to you?

Aside from facebook, Newgrounds is the ONLY online community that I give a shit about. I ain't leaving this place, and I'd like to learn as much as y'all are comfortable sharing. We all hide behind a guise...we try to keep it neutral because that's safe...its easy... and some of y'all have been familiar faces to me for years...and all I know is your screenname, sometimes your visual flair, and what you're prone to type. So, maybe this thing could shake things up a bit. I might do another in the future with different questions.

At 9/16/14 11:39 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
How are you?

I'm doing real good, SCTE3. Shaved off my beard, got a job interview on Friday that I'm confident I'll nail, its a good payin' tech support job that'll still give me ample time in the evenings to continue doing artwork, so I'm excited to start making some legitimate pay. That'll fix a lot of problems I've been having lately.

How are you?

At 9/16/14 11:52 PM, Jin wrote:
Is this questionnaire a part of personality analysis? What's the purpose of this?

I feel like I've already answered this; read above please.

At 9/16/14 11:57 PM, GMR516 wrote:
Favorite fish?

Salmon!

At 9/17/14 12:00 AM, TehSlapHappy wrote:
Do you feel that college is necessary for success? Why or why not?

With few exceptions for professions that require extensive training and intense studying, I do not. College is a business, and with the thousands that you'll be spending to get that piece of paper, there's no guarantee that a college education will land you a job. When I went to a local community college to learn more about 2D and 3D animation, one of my professors, an industry giant by the name of Jay Schuh, warned us all that no client in the creative industry is going to give a shit about what grade you made in what. They only care about your ability to get it done. Good test-taking skills do not equate to real-world ability, and while college could be beneficial to learn skillsets, to brush up on academia, and to even figure out and hone what it is you want to do for the rest of your life, to learn what you enjoy doing, what gives you fulfillment? It ain't a requirement for success. Again, there are exceptions...but it really depends on what it is you're trying to do.

At 9/17/14 12:04 AM, Boomstick wrote:
What's the proper way to file a insurance claim?

Uh...I would start by calling up your insurance provider and speaking to a representative at proper business operational hours.

BBS Signature

Response to Phobo's Questionnaire! 2014-09-17 00:39:51

ok

it would be fucked up to skip all the way to 53 the next time i wake up with just as much life experience and general knowledge as i have now, which is to say not much. i'm fine with my current age.

film and television logos

i still get the chills when i see a few like viacom's infamous v of doom, morgan creek or this bizarre hybrid logo at the beginning of this video

having my gpu slow down and not being able to figure out what the problem is or get anyone to help like what i went through a few months ago

i try to be optimistic whenever other are pessimistic irl but by default, i'm pretty pessimistic

the last few years of my social life in public school because of how weird it is getting used to graduated life

explosive

recently, i had to help my local handyman with fixing my fuse-box after some appliance and electrical issues at home

i'd say i learned a lot from that experience but i'm sure i'd break something if i applied what i remember to someone else's fuse-box

i tried once and couldn't. much respect to anyone who can because i can't shut my head up no matter how hard i try

probably listen to slow-paced music that i like or look at an art piece i really like, idk

i'm not religious and the only remotely spiritual experience i recall having was listening to a piece of the sky for the first time

yes, i'm well aware of how melodramatic that sounds, thank you

it's detrimental to join a lot of groups these days because of all the baggage and generalizations that comes with associating yourself with massive groups that make up political causes, social crusades, cultural sects, etc.

it's much easier to argue with individuals and engage in ideas rather than identities and what certain people are for or against.

no and it's something i'm trying to work on

pot and painkillers

no

plenty

i hide under the sheets, wait and cry

probably my cousin jack because he's the only one who can be relied on to pass on our mutual last name at this point

i'm already middle class and alone so let's go for rich because at least i'll be well off

always throw the first punch and don't stop

last dream i had where i died, i remember passing through my workplace and school and everyone reacted with the same reaction you would give to a bland supporting character suddenly leaving a television show without warning or notice, "oh him? huh. my condolences" moves on with day

that was kind of freaky but at least when i'm dead, i won't be able to know or care what people will think of me

20. Ask me a question.

you're a biker, right? the selfies gave it away

When ever you feel powerless, just remember this.

A single one of your pubes can shut down an entire restaurant. - Conal / MOTW: O Lucky Man!

BBS Signature

Response to Phobo's Questionnaire! 2014-09-17 03:08:01

Nah

Well I was (and still am) afraid of heights. But thats not really an irrational fear.

Don't have any new fears. Just the same ones I had as a kid.

I have no idea.

It varies a lot.

Kinda in the middle. It can be explosive if I'm mad enough. But implosive if I feel the situation doesn't warrant it.

Honestly don't remember.

I have before. I sit in complete darkness and play some Post-Rock/Metal or OM.

Nope

Giant talking stalks of corn that blast ice cream out of their eyes.

Not really. I still need to work on getting shit sorted out. But it doesn't help that the place I work doesn't like letting me know my days til like the last minute.

Other than caffeine? None.

No

I guess. But it's not good to dwell on the past too much.

I don't think I can do anything for that. I don't know how or why the world is going to end. So I don't know what I could do.

Um.................I have no idea.

Nope.

Um......I don't think I've ever died in any of my nightmares. I always wake up before I would.

20. Ask me a question.

Like a lot more closure of that was going on my hoodies are you?

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Phobo's Questionnaire! 2014-09-17 03:32:23

Older

I forgot what my fears were, My guess would be dark and yeah I conquered it, unless I just read a creepypasta which I would still be creeped out of the dark for one night, otherwise yeah I'm not afraid of the dark.

Fire

Pessimistic

I was way more asocial in the past then I am now, hence I made alot of enemies both irl and online, I was pretty much an outcast, now not so much.

Implosive, I'm more of a laid-back person

Inserting computer hardware like a mouse/keyboard wire into the computer, USB's and the such, nothing really complicated.

No

Agnostic

Re-Incarnation

No

None, Neither illicit nor prescribed.

13. Do you drink alcohol? N
14. Do you regret anything. Y

No idea, most probably lock myself at home on my PC, playing a game or something.

My mother, I'm more closer to her then my father.

Rich and alone, I couldn't care less about others :/

Surprisingly a few fights and mostly were pushing, rarely punches, I learned that the ones who pick fights are people who are insecure about themselves and want to show it against someone weaker then them, I was targeted a few times by such fuckwits, I'm not a person who forgive's easily.

I hardly remembers nightmares so yeah, I have nothing so say here.

20. Ask me a question.

No idea what to ask :| well here goes nothing, you modded games before like GTA, Quake or whatever? or even made maps for such games?

Response to Phobo's Questionnaire! 2014-09-17 03:35:24

@Phobotech

Yeah by "scene" I was more meaning as in an organized group. So to that you're a lone wolf rather than really part of any particular group. Nothing wrong with that. I'm sure you get along fine with other bikers and metalheads though.

I think your religious views are healthy as well. Basically "well we really don't know anything about what happens for sure but I guess anything is possible, including reincarnation" is at least how I'm interpreting your answer.

Too bad you had to shave your beard. From what I remember you were rocking some manly beardage. Personally I think it's BS that companies would care so much about anyone's personal image, but so it goes I suppose. Not to mention that a clean-shaven policy is incredibly sexist when you think about it.

I think your view of college is spot-on. Not only is it not for everyone, but it won't even help everyone either even if they do complete it and is no guarantee for finding a job. If someone's thinking about getting a job or going to college, quite literally the better option these days may be getting a job and skipping college.

You love Newgrounds and hopefully Newgrounds loves you. And if anyone doesn't they suck anyway so bah.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here