00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Daveman4298 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Being full of yourself??

865 Views | 20 Replies

Being full of yourself?? 2014-07-27 16:13:14

Is it a bad thing to be full of yourself?? I mean.. Im full of myself because I feel like no one else will make me feel good as well as I do... Apparently society says that makes me a Johny bravo... But its only because Ive been rekt by lvl 1 n00bs in the beginning... I felt like a daft idiot everytime I got rejected from their parties.. Soon I enjoyed the company of myself and my right arm became my girlfriend..

Liek if u cri everytiem...

the lord of our savior. el christio

BBS Signature

Response to Being full of yourself?? 2014-07-27 16:21:10

At 7/27/14 04:13 PM, rendibsivad wrote: Is it a bad thing to be full of yourself?? I mean.. Im full of myself because I feel like no one else will make me feel good as well as I do... Apparently society says that makes me a Johny bravo... But its only because Ive been rekt by lvl 1 n00bs in the beginning... I felt like a daft idiot everytime I got rejected from their parties.. Soon I enjoyed the company of myself and my right arm became my girlfriend..

Liek if u cri everytiem...

Nah dude, nothing wrong with being confident and learning to make yourself happy, but if someone else wants to make you happy. Don't push them away, let them also make you happy. That way you have double happy.

Response to Being full of yourself?? 2014-07-27 16:22:27

At 7/27/14 04:18 PM, Amaranthus wrote: I wish I could be full of myself, but I can't legally have sex with my clone!

No one said its illegal to have sex with ur right arm though...

BBS Signature

Response to Being full of yourself?? 2014-07-27 16:25:17

At 7/27/14 04:21 PM, sodacereal wrote:
At 7/27/14 04:13 PM, rendibsivad wrote:

Nah dude, nothing wrong with being confident and learning to make yourself happy, but if someone else wants to make you happy. Don't push them away, let them alsoilluminatiilluminatiilluminatiilluminatiy. That way you have illuminati.

I suppose.. It hasn't happened yet that I found that person that gives me double happy m8...

BBS Signature

Response to Being full of yourself?? 2014-07-27 16:29:08

Well I've tried, but I can't bend that far.

"Anything could happen in the next half hour!"

"For the love of God, don't stop pretending you're a dragon!"

BBS Signature

Response to Being full of yourself?? 2014-07-27 16:31:19

At 7/27/14 04:17 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Very bad to be full of yourself. It's a rather toxic attitude to have and then it becomes stupid when said people wonder why no one likes them.

A dash of lonely for years.. A hint of virgin... A sprinkle of people that I wanted to have me notice ignoring me...

My goose has been spoiled to the point it smells like that new smell of fedora...

BBS Signature

Response to Being full of yourself?? 2014-07-27 19:25:39

At 7/27/14 04:18 PM, Amaranthus wrote: I wish I could be full of myself, but I can't legally have sex with my clone!

Would you be the giver or the taker?

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to Being full of yourself?? 2014-07-27 19:30:27

At 7/27/14 04:17 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Very bad to be full of yourself. It's a rather toxic attitude to have and then it becomes stupid when said people wonder why no one likes them.

@Dovahkhiin1994 still comes to mind.

Response to Being full of yourself?? 2014-07-28 06:29:10

There is always a period in someone's life when he is full of him self

Response to Being full of yourself?? 2014-07-28 07:29:40

Eh, it depends.

Have actual knowledge or skills beyond what most people have? They may tell you you're full of yourself but really they're just jealous. And it's not being full of yourself if it's the truth. If you really are the best at XYZ it's just fact-stating at that point.

On the other hand are a number of individuals who *think* they know better than other people but don't have any of the qualifications to back that up. Those people are indeed full of themselves and you don't want to be like them. They'll argue with people who have far more experience and qualifications in XYZ than they do and call anyone stupid who disagrees with them. Such a person might even call a professional in a field "stupid" simply because that professional disagrees with his "theory" (i.e. ignorant wild guess).

So, have actual qualifications? Legit.
Disregard everyone who disagrees with you as stupid without solid reasoning? Stubborn arrogant ignorance.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Being full of yourself?? 2014-07-28 08:56:12

It's good to be confident, in fact it's a good personality trait. Being full of yourself annoys everyone around you and everyone will think you're up your own ass

BBS Signature

Response to Being full of yourself?? 2014-07-28 11:02:42

Just not to the point where it clouds reality. You could see your reflection one day and die of starvation or something, so be careful!

BBS Signature

Response to Being full of yourself?? 2014-07-28 11:14:11

narcissism is the way to go, my friend

Response to Being full of yourself?? 2014-07-28 11:41:04

At 7/28/14 11:16 AM, KatMaestro wrote: There are a few users that are masters of this.

Strangely, both users a now dead.

submitted for your approval...

Response to Being full of yourself?? 2014-07-28 14:05:09

God, I hate self-centered people!

Response to Being full of yourself?? 2014-07-28 14:59:09

Egotism is an integral part of survival. Complacency is not. Distinguish.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Being full of yourself?? 2014-07-28 16:29:28

It's great to love yourself, just don't be too arrogant about it

Real girl > your hand

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to Being full of yourself?? 2014-07-28 19:23:23

At 7/27/14 04:16 PM, Piggler wrote: Find a comfortable midpoint between narcissism and self-loathing.

That would be a superiority complex.

BBS Signature

Response to Being full of yourself?? 2014-07-28 19:42:20

Everyone is full of themselves.

Seriously.

If you have a gaping, empty hole in yourself, get medical attention right away.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to Being full of yourself?? 2014-07-28 22:28:16

At 7/28/14 07:42 PM, YomToxic wrote: Everyone is full of themselves.

Seriously.

If you have a gaping, empty hole in yourself, get medical attention right away.

Everyone has gaping, empty holes in themselves, silly. Your mouth right through your esophagus through your stomach through your intestines and out your anus is just one long twisty hole really.

That's not even the only hole in your body.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Being full of yourself?? 2014-07-29 00:27:47

At 7/28/14 10:28 PM, NeonSpider wrote:
At 7/28/14 07:42 PM, YomToxic wrote: If you have a gaping, empty hole in yourself, get medical attention right away.
Everyone has gaping, empty holes in themselves, silly. Your mouth right through your esophagus through your stomach through your intestines and out your anus is just one long twisty hole really.

I see you like to be facetious with literal meanings.
Quite the swell way to deliver comedy.

4.5/5 stars.