00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

just stop with the stupid shit

408 Views | 0 Replies

just stop with the stupid shit 2014-07-23 14:41:03

feminism is not about equality. It is not about a level playing field. It is not a broad term that can be applied to anything except for FEMALE RIGHTS.
Guess what? Females were given all the same rights as males about a hundred years ago. Anyone calling themselves a feminist TODAY is a complete fucking dumb fuck. All of this crap you guys talk about is a reference to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanistic_psychology which is literally what the fuck you're describing when you try to explain your bullshit.
And if you believe in the stereotype that men are abusive, creepy, dangerous, rapists, ill-intentioned, etc. then you have some serious DADDY ISSUES. Yes that is right. I know a lot of parents divorce at the wrong time when a kid is growing up and I'm sorry if your dad doesn't give a shit but guess what your mom probably 1) forced you away from him 2) lied to you about him 3) financially raped your father to the point where he got so depressed he didn't feel like bothering with the whole fucking thing. You don't fucking realize women have become more powerful than men.

And yeah that's a bold statement to make? How are women more powerful? It is because all the stereotypes from the old days are still followed, PLUS the new ones. The first set of stereotypes? Gotta treat the dames like princesses and buy them whatever they want and be slick and alpha male as hell. The second set of stereotypes? Right, the new ones. Women need to be paid more, need to be hired more, need to get same education, need to be strong independent and all that shit.

So now you have strong independent women that are being treated like princesses and given everything.
Just look at my piece of shit sister. She has been given everything she could ever want her entire fucking life and never once had to think about potentially not getting what she wanted. Coz she is a female with a tight pussy, and just imagining that is enough for some stupid scholarship program to give her all the money she could possibly ask for. She was hired to the very first job she applied for at age 15. I've applied for many jobs, not been hired to one yet. And I don't get the free ride in college that she got, and my GPA is the EXACT FUCKING SAME 4.0.

TLDR because this post is probably not too coherent:
Feminism: an old, used up movement that does not apply to today except for bashing men because victim complex, daddy issue, low self esteem, or whatever emotional problem you may have. No way around it.
What you people usually describe when you talk about feminism:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanistic_psychology

And if you continue to carry on with your fake descriptions of feminism we will all know you just have a secret agenda to bash males for no good reason and can't face your emotional issues. And if you completely over look my Wiki link I will send you hateful Private Messages, tyvm and have a nice day