00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Bam76pixon just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Xbox one sucks

3,313 Views | 33 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Xbox one sucks 2014-08-05 09:00:49

At 7/25/14 02:12 PM, theclassybutler wrote: Xbox one sucks because Microsoft focuses too much on shooters. PS4 sucks right now because of the small library, and plus, I'm holding out for Guilty Gear Xrd.

...which will also be on the ps3 running at the same framerate (but not the same resolution).

yeah, i'm sticking with the ps3 for now.

Response to Xbox one sucks 2014-08-05 10:59:02

Backwards compatibility for consoles is the new color TV. TVs no longer come in black and white. Consoles should no longer only play current games.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox one sucks 2014-08-05 16:05:35

I haven't had any experience with the Xbone, but my experience with the PS4 has been pretty bad, my friend has one. He seems to like it, and it seems pretty neat on the surface, like, it shows some pretty graphics; but once you get into little things... Like the fact that it takes, like, 3 screens to turn off connected devices, it shipped without flash support on the browser, there's still not a dedicated Youtube app as far as I know... It's just not enough of a step up to take the plunge for me yet, seeing as I don't have a good enough TV to take full advantage of the technical stuff. Really, I'm pretty happy with my 360 still.

Response to Xbox one sucks 2014-08-06 15:13:54

It sucks because of many MANY things. The fact that to install a game takes more than ONE day, It's poor selection of games. God, It's online services. They're pretty lame. Overall, the Xbox One It's just a very weak, dissapointing console. Microsoft could and should have done, better than that. Sad.

COFFE IS JUST THAT GOOD

BBS Signature