00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RobotHeadProductions just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Appaulogy to ALL!!!

1,079 Views | 5 Replies

Appaulogy to ALL!!! 2014-07-09 21:02:04

The Hardest thing to do is to look at some bad behavior and fess up to being a DICK!
In that I would like to say sorry to all the people I offended with my post, rant and drunken behavior!
Competition is heavy and strong in Newgrounds and I know that drives a lot of us to want to win all the time!
My problem was I took it too seriously and probably it didn't help being under the influence...A lot!
I hope you all can forgive me and we can get past this!
Thanks....JQ

Old Skool!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Appaulogy to ALL!!! 2014-07-09 23:15:36

Kewl that you admitted to being wrong :). Newgrounds is really mainly a place to have fun. At least I think so. There are some idiots on here, yes, but there's no need to become one of those idiots while complaining about other idiots, if you know what I mean.
Just glad you decided to apologize :D.

Just a random idiot

Response to Appaulogy to ALL!!! 2014-07-10 01:19:01

At 7/9/14 11:15 PM, enochcity wrote: Kewl that you admitted to being wrong :). Newgrounds is really mainly a place to have fun. At least I think so. There are some idiots on here, yes, but there's no need to become one of those idiots while complaining about other idiots, if you know what I mean.
Just glad you decided to apologize :D.

I was having a bad day and when I saw the hit, especially with no comment at all, it just busted me up big time!
I read all the comments from that post I created and some were very harsh and attacking but, I earned the wrath of the friends that equally work hard at their craft!

I hope in future updates that the powers that be will remove the self glorifying "5 self vote" and the zero without comment.
I can take a bad vote with a reason because that tells me what I did wrong and can look at my error and work to make it better!
My BIGGEST regret is pulling all my stuff as a lot of it has not been backed up or lost through drive failures!
On the plus side it means a new start and new material going forward!
Thanks for your KINDNESS and support!
JQ

Old Skool!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Appaulogy to ALL!!! 2014-07-10 02:12:03

Keep in mind that the score from ratings doesn't really count for anything - they are not an indicator for how 'good' a song is in most cases, so you should basically ignore it completely.

The scores that you should be paying attention to are the ones from reviews. Those are the scores (and feedback) that will help you improve.

Response to Appaulogy to ALL!!! 2014-07-10 02:31:36

um, this is for your newspost, not a forum topic

lel

BBS Signature

Response to Appaulogy to ALL!!! 2014-07-10 03:07:15

I have no idea what you're talking about.

But yes, this is more suited to your newspost... not the Audio Forum.

Taking a guess that this is related to your "People That Slag" thread... which is in general... I'm not sure why you're putting an apology here instead of there in the first place.
Regardless, still better suited to your newspost than on the forums.

Audio/BBS Mod

News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira

\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature