00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ArkihamVA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fat people on bicycles

1,625 Views | 16 Replies

Fat people on bicycles 2014-07-09 19:53:40

Gravity is a force of physics that binds our universe together. Matter has a property called mass, and porky meat beasts contain more of it, making them superior.

I mean, obviously.

So then, as a porky meat beast myself, I enjoy riding my bicycle. Because nothing screams "FUCK YOU!" to the world at large quite like a fat guy being sucked down a hill at the speed of lard by the same force that keeps our sun a deadly giant ball of nuclear fire.

Fat people on bicycles are less likely to be hit by cars because they are more visible and also are more likely to substantially damage the car. Whales on wheels are surrounded by a natural gut bumper of protection. They're like the bicycle version of SUVs.

I dream of one day seeing a river of blubber bicyclists sweating pork grease stains deep into the rutted asphalt of every major city as they tour the all you can eat buffets of the world, their bibs stained with General Tso's greasy red infamy.

Can you help me make this dream a reality?

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Fat people on bicycles 2014-07-09 20:00:50

I hope you're joking and you're actually looking for real motivation to lose your weight. Obesity is a disease.

Also, I thought we already had Tour de France thread.

Response to Fat people on bicycles 2014-07-09 20:05:52

At 7/9/14 08:00 PM, Makakaov wrote: I hope you're joking and you're actually looking for real motivation to lose your weight. Obesity is a disease.

Also, I thought we already had Tour de France thread.

I took more than five minutes to write this. You have no idea how perplexed that made me.

But no, seriously, riding a bicycle to a chinese buffet is perhaps the most gratifying experience one person can experience. I' looking for an way to densify my physical largesse, not diminish it. Imagine the Running of the Bulls, only with fat people going to Baskin Robins. Much more dangerous than Pamplona, I'd imagine.

BBS Signature

Response to Fat people on bicycles 2014-07-09 20:39:37

But... I just started riding my bike to lose weight. I would love to tread up a hill to get a baconator. Damn you I don't know what the fuck to do.

NG UOTD 2/4/11 | I run a Minecraft server. | Con los terroristas

BBS Signature

Response to Fat people on bicycles 2014-07-09 20:58:44

At 7/9/14 08:39 PM, Grub-Xer0 wrote: But... I just started riding my bike to lose weight. I would love to tread up a hill to get a baconator. Damn you I don't know what the fuck to do.

As long as what you do involves blocking traffic and forcing skinny guys in lycra to look perplexed I don't care what you do.

But what I do know is that after you eat that Baconator, you'll have to ride home. Past a grocery store. And pick up some icecream for later.

The end goal is a high metabolism, so you can eat EVEN MORE. And also an ass like a sumo wrestler, that's important too.

BBS Signature

Response to Fat people on bicycles 2014-07-09 20:59:48

Dammit funkBRS you're 33 slow down man.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to Fat people on bicycles 2014-07-09 21:25:20

At 7/9/14 08:59 PM, Lorkas wrote: Dammit funkBRS you're 33 slow down man.

I'm still on the rising crest, baby. I won't peak out until my mid fifties.

I've been cycling somewhat regularly for the past two years. I did a 10 mile two way commute twice last week (read, 20 miles total) and I do 26 mile runs almost weekly. I did the 20 mile commute once this week but I broke a spoke and got two flats. Still made it home though. I love cycling, but keeping the weight on is a challenge.

Challenge accepted.

BBS Signature

Response to Fat people on bicycles 2014-07-09 22:47:05

My love where have you been? Have you been avoiding me?

Don't worry I will scour every corner of the Internet to find this for you!

Response to Fat people on bicycles 2014-07-09 22:52:19

I'm going to have to stop riding my bike for a while before I can join the Blubber Brigade.

BBS Signature

Response to Fat people on bicycles 2014-07-09 23:00:08

At 7/9/14 10:32 PM, Shauna wrote: Rather be a fit cyclist, thanks. People who do bike ride in the long term will never stay fat. Hate to tell ya

BURN FAT NOT OIL :)

I drive a full sized cargo van as my daily commuter. It gets 12 miles to the gallon. I carry bike in it to work so I can ride on my breaks.

How you like them apples? I get a faster metabolism so I can eat more delicious animals, burn twice as much gas, congest the hell out of traffic, piss off the existing cycling community, and show strangers my ass crack all in one fell swoop.

haters gon hate

Fat people on bicycles

BBS Signature

Response to Fat people on bicycles 2014-07-09 23:33:06

At 7/9/14 11:16 PM, Shauna wrote:

And you wonder why people hate on larger people.

No, no I don't. I know exactly why. I am the reason why. My bicycle rides on a tiny cloud of "FUCK YOU, 'MURRICA!"

Stop embracing being fat and more about being healthy. Because that's what you're doing and it's revolting. The entire professional cycling community frowns upon you.

Every time someone wearing lycra frowns, the spiked dildo Lance Armstrong will be raped with in hell grows another spine.

If you wanted to be healthy or fit you should ride your bike to work. I don't give two shits if I sweat and become stinky (which the later never happens, it's all about what you eat that makes you stink), that's why we have antiperspirant and baby wipes.

I already bike to work, illiterate much? I love showing up to work reeking of flop sweat and taco bell. I also like chaining my bike up to the hand rails on the stairs so everyone can trip over my pedals trying to climb up to the front door. I like how a good ride makes my urine extra pungent and rancid, too. That way I can leave a nice stain on the floor in front of the urinal at the buffet on my way home.

BBS Signature

Response to Fat people on bicycles 2014-07-09 23:36:38

how long could this dream realistically last before all the fatties get thin from riding bicycles so much

think this shit though goddamnit

It made more sense in my head.

BBS Signature

Response to Fat people on bicycles 2014-07-10 00:22:03

At 7/9/14 11:36 PM, Tremulos wrote: how long could this dream realistically last before all the fatties get thin from riding bicycles so much

think this shit though goddamnit

I already have. You see, the fat can't resist taco trucks, especially when they're hungry. And nothing is hungrier than a fat person on a bicycle. So my plan is to get a fleet of fatties flapping feet to eat sweet tacos on the street. Then I'm going to buy a lot of stock in food truck companies and watch the money roll in.

At 7/9/14 11:45 PM, Shauna wrote:
At 7/9/14 11:33 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:
I already bike to work, illiterate much?
You drive a oil guzzling van to work.

Read what you write.

I said I managed to commute by bike two days last week and one day this week. I work five days a week. 5-2=3, which is the number of days I drive my Freedom Van a week.

At 7/9/14 11:47 PM, Shauna wrote:
At 7/9/14 11:44 PM, WahyahRanger wrote:
Right. Well you kind of sound like the type of person who would laugh at a fat guy running, trying to change, and make him give up.
No, I wouldn't. I encourage people every day to do so. I help people with their transformations to my lifestyle and help them to their best in fitness.

Yes, yes you would. I've done nothing but encourage fat people to ride bicycles, like a river of greasy fat flopping seals going down the bike lane, and you've done nothing but claim that cycling and morbid obesity are mutually exclusive. Obviously, the morbidly obese who bicycle can get to the cookie isle in the supermarket faster than their non cycling kin, making your opinion factually incorrect.

Being fit and healthy is 90 percent diet and 10 percent exercise. I happen to only go a few hours a week and stay very lean and fit. You don't have to overdo it to be fit as long as you're not eating fucking Taco Bell like FUNK is.

See what you're doing here? All of a sudden there's this barrier to entry based on what you eat. Earlier in this thread you were claiming your shit didn't stink as much as other people's. I'm not quoting you here, but holy fuck are you making cyclists look like pompous diphits.

Watch a World's Strongest Man's competition. These are elite athletes, but also, generally jelly bellies full of shakes, wattles and rolls. There is no doubt in my mind these men eat handfuls of raw steak just as the ancient thunder gods intended.

How can you not understand that my wobble meat makes me more a person than you by weight? Weighing twice as much as you, I am clearly twice the person you are. The laws of science attribute me more mass, making me scientifically superior to you. Therefore I obviously deserve more moral considerability than you do as well.

Furthermore, my ultimate goal of a swirling mass of quiverflesh covered corpulence frank cranking like hundreds of sausage grinders down the street in search a of a grocery store with a sale on pork rinds and boiled custard is much more impressive than your vision of fainting lilly lightweight birdbone skeletons starving themselves to cut weight because they are too lazy to crank steel like red blooded foreign buffet frequenting red white and blue eyed americans with freedom wringing from every pore in briny perspiration like the screams of a thousand ice cream eating bald eagles.

BBS Signature

Response to Fat people on bicycles 2014-07-10 01:39:55

get back to your seats get back gnashing teeth oooh-oo-oo-oo-ooh-oooooh

Response to Fat people on bicycles 2014-07-10 02:26:06

Your fat won't last.

The more you bicycle the fitter you'll get

Response to Fat people on bicycles 2014-07-10 08:59:20

Being fat is like a disease

Response to Fat people on bicycles 2014-07-10 21:51:18

At 7/10/14 08:59 AM, Indeks wrote: Being fat is like a disease

Being human is a disease. Being fat is being a superior disease with extra wobbules.

BBS Signature