00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

tox just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Smoking crack to lose weight

2,112 Views | 21 Replies

Smoking crack to lose weight 2014-07-09 11:29:47

Are you for or against?

1/3 of americans are fat as shit.

1/2 of americans smoke reefer and get fatter

3/4 of americans are total retards

99.99% of all crackheads are thin as hell and physically fit (they're always running from the cops)

In the past they used to put cocaine in coca-cola.

Shouldn't use this beneficial substance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0cd5IwkZf0

Response to Smoking crack to lose weight 2014-07-09 11:30:42

I eagerly await your full report on this.

Response to Smoking crack to lose weight 2014-07-09 11:31:57

LONG LIVE BLING-BLING!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94hu_DluA20

just sayin

Response to Smoking crack to lose weight 2014-07-09 11:33:57

At 7/9/14 11:32 AM, X-Gary-Gigax-X wrote: "I'm late for dinner, and maybe next winter, I'll see you when I'm a little bit thinner, I'm doing so much coke!"

I have a better idea for helping people lose weight. Parasites. The eggs can be transmitted via blow darts for discreet, life altering random good deed

I still don't see what's so wrong with tapeworms.

They had that pill in the 90s that contained tapeworms and it was the only diet pill that worked..

gives a new meaning to:

"You've got a friend in me"

Response to Smoking crack to lose weight 2014-07-09 11:51:18

COCAINE!

BBS Signature

Response to Smoking crack to lose weight 2014-07-09 11:55:35

You just motivation in life...to reach your goals

Response to Smoking crack to lose weight 2014-07-09 12:01:37

Id rather stay fat.

BBS Signature

Response to Smoking crack to lose weight 2014-07-09 12:04:42

At 7/9/14 12:01 PM, Avery wrote: Id rather stay fat.

Being 230lb isn't that bad anyway. Better than getting your brain baked in the process.

BBS Signature

Response to Smoking crack to lose weight 2014-07-09 13:05:40

If people want to use drugs and if they're not harming anyone but themselves in the process, I don't really think they should be jailed for it. Now, mostly what happens is they'll commit robberies/etc... to fuel the drug habit, but arrest them for that then. If they can somehow maintain a functional life while on drugs without resorting to robberies/etc... I really don't care what they do and it's none of my business.

I think it's stupid and I wouldn't personally do it. But I am 100% for personal freedom of your own body so, if you want to smoke crack, shoot up heroin, or whatever else it is, as long as you keep it to yourself and don't hurt anyone, I'm okay with it.

If I was an employer, would I hire a known crack-head? Hell no I wouldn't. Just because you should have personal freedom doesn't mean it comes without a price.

So, yeah drugs are bad, but if you want to do them I don't really care.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Smoking crack to lose weight 2014-07-09 15:18:06

This is probably one of the most retarded threads I've ever seen.

BBS Signature

Response to Smoking crack to lose weight 2014-07-09 15:22:53

At 7/9/14 03:18 PM, NuclearInfected wrote: This is probably one of the most retarded threads I've ever seen.

See, you've gotta work on your delivery. Had you instead posted "OP are you on crack?" you would have gotten across the same message while at the same time providing comedy relief.

Response to Smoking crack to lose weight 2014-07-09 15:28:36

Really though, this is what america has stooped to. How about we just get our fat butts up and exercise, and eat healthy. sorry i got to be brutally honest, but i am against smoking crack in order to lose weight, call me crazy.

John 3:16

Response to Smoking crack to lose weight 2014-07-09 15:48:20

I'd strongly recommend cocaine use over smoking crack, and there is a huge difference in how it reacts to your body, and long-term side effects.
Crack is disgusting, it tastes awful, and it fucks you up really bad. I've used it a number of times in my past, and while the high is amazing - All it ever did was make me feel like shit in the end. I didn't lose weight from smoking crack, it just made me lose my voice, and I'd end up sleeping for days on end.

Cocaine is a lot different, it's better for you than crack, and when I was using cocaine daily I noticed weight loss, not that I was looking for it, but it was very evident I'd dropped ten pounds or more in only a week or two.

The thing with both drugs is that when you're on cocaine or crack, you aren't going to want to eat. It isn't like drinking, where if you eat it sobers you up. Cocaine and crack just diminish any appetite you had entirely. So a lot of users end up going days and days without eating. You might as well just turn to anorexia if you're going to be using any of the two substances for weight loss.

But yeah, don't smoke crack. If anything, sniff coke.

Response to Smoking crack to lose weight 2014-07-09 17:07:33

At 7/9/14 03:19 PM, Chronamut wrote: It didn't work for Mayor Rob Ford.

Unless the Rob Ford we know know is the skinny Rob Ford, and Rob Ford off crack will be in Star Wars 7 as a Hutt, or the next Free Willy.

BBS Signature

Response to Smoking crack to lose weight 2014-07-09 19:05:33

Crack is shit for weight loss. Wears off in like 10 minutes and you'll be hungry again in an hour. Now meth, that shit lasts all day. Far better for weight loss, hell methamphetamine is even approved by the FDA for weight loss in severe cases. My fat as fuck friend dropped over 100lbs after a few months of smoking crystal. Moral of the story is fuck crack, take meth instead.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to Smoking crack to lose weight 2014-07-09 19:07:09

At 7/9/14 04:50 PM, Chronamut wrote: do meth, then you'll all look like skeletons with black teeth :P

poor roxette..
lolol jk jk..

Even at 28 tho...

Response to Smoking crack to lose weight 2014-07-09 19:23:48

You are already pretty as is girl, you don't need that harmful substance to be anymore thin!
You're perfect in my one page book.

BBS Signature

Response to Smoking crack to lose weight 2014-07-09 20:30:21

At 7/9/14 04:52 PM, Zachary wrote: I always knew 9/10 females were bad at math but... damn you just make up your own statistics?

Now you're getting it!

Response to Smoking crack to lose weight 2014-07-09 20:45:46

At 7/9/14 04:50 PM, Chronamut wrote: do meth, then you'll all look like skeletons with black teeth :P

poor roxette..
lolol jk jk..

At age 28 she looks at least 40. By the end there she's looking late 60s or possibly 70s. The power of meth.

Hardcore drugs are some bad stuff. Pretty stupid to ever take the stuff but hey -- her body; her rules. And before anyone calls me out on it, I'm not saying hardcore drug users are stupid. I am saying it is a stupid move. You don't have to be stupid to do something stupid. But I don't know their situations.

I just feel bad for people like that really. IMO they shouldn't be in jail unless for some other crime (robbery/murder/assault/etc). They need help; not a prison sentence.

Response to Smoking crack to lose weight 2014-07-09 20:50:46

Hell yeah cunt!

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to Smoking crack to lose weight 2014-07-09 21:00:04

At 7/9/14 08:48 PM, Chronamut wrote: Meth does most of what it does by dehydrating the body - you turn into jerkie. It's one reason your teeth rot out of your head - your mouth stops producing spit and thus doesn't flush out your teeth properly, leading to rapid rot - spit is good ladies and gentlemen.

Also she's dead - rip meth woman...

also prolongued exposure to meth will destroy the part of the brain that can say no to addiction - in other words, you can't help them - they are fucked.

I want to say too that not all meth users have that distinctive "meth look" like that dead woman had. I've seen perfectly normal-looking people, even beautiful people, who were on the stuff. Of course I don't know how long they were on it, but what I'm getting at is just because someone looks normal or even beautiful doesn't mean they're not on heavy drugs.

Response to Smoking crack to lose weight 2014-07-09 21:18:21

Woah there, buddy. Crack is whack. How about instead a nice game of basketball? Or some long-distance running to ease the mind? Who's with me?

BBS Signature