00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Awesome game idea/story (Po4)

590 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Awesome game idea/story (Po4) 2014-07-07 23:42:57

Hello, human race. I have a great idea for what could be a video game or animation series... or both, As soon as it came to my mind I wrote it in a novel form. My native language is Spanish, but I speak English pretty well, so I have the novel in Spanish right now and I'm translating it (don't worry, I can write in English pretty well if not better). It might be a bit too detailed, but every part of it sums up to create a complex new world... A world of ashes. I'm not giving full information through here but I'm leaving the intro chapter HERE see if you like it.

The crew I'll need is going to be an animator/character artist and a programmer in the meantime, once it's done I'll be looking for voice actors and musicians though. I'll try to do a quick "storyboard" soon, because I know there are people too lazy to read.

I'm not so sure about how the game will exactly be, but I know it mus be about survival, and the "FOUR" theme is gonna be done with the alien species you can use, there will be four usable species, each with a different treat.

PM me for the rest of the story and more details about what we're going to do, we will come up with an agreement.

PS: The animators and programmers must use Flash preferably, the reason is I am more familiarized with the flash format already, last one I used though is CS3 so I'm a bit outdated from new flash formats x3 although any other script language or program that gets the job done is good too.

Seemed like I needed some signature and stuff...

Response to Awesome game idea/story (Po4) 2014-07-08 00:07:15

BTW The job will be unpayed, at least until some revenue comes out of it.

Seemed like I needed some signature and stuff...

Response to Awesome game idea/story (Po4) 2014-07-08 16:51:32

Response to Awesome game idea/story (Po4) 2014-07-15 17:36:07

Hi! So I could do music for this game. I can do orchestrated music, electronic music (almost any genre of electronic music) and a mix of those to get a sci-fi feel to it. If you want any examples of my work just email me: theblacklightedm@gmail.com

Oh and I can do some sound effects as well.

Btw I read the novel chapter and it was really good!

Thanks.