00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cdhoeh0112 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ever got involved in an incident?

1,470 Views | 24 Replies

Ever got involved in an incident? 2014-07-07 22:47:31

For example, one day you're having a driving lesson and then while trying to execute a three point "u-turn" that may have gone awry, the owner of the vehicle comes out and that person and your driver instructor got into an argument laced with profanities.

For the rest of the day, you became shaken up, not to mention a somewhat awkward situation (maybe "awkward" is the wrong word to describe it).

Have you ever had an encounter with certain incidents that can ruin your mood?

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Ever got involved in an incident? 2014-07-07 22:55:17

Used to hang out with a dude who would occasionally get into a fight with his old man over the phone. It would always result in screaming and him throwing his phone somewhere across the yard. Those were some awkward situations.

BBS Signature

Response to Ever got involved in an incident? 2014-07-07 22:59:25

Yeah, I remember once my friend asked me for 5 dollars. I didn't really want to give it to him, but he insisted. I got angry and gave him the money, but right after that I jumped in my car and hit him when he was passing the street. There were witnesses, and I didn't want to exit the car to get the money back so I have driven off. I was little bitter I didn't get my money back, but I knew it wasn't end. I came to funeral of the guy and told his aunt that I borrowed him 5 dollars and I want them back. She got angry and told me to fuck off and never come back and it pretty much ruined my day.

Response to Ever got involved in an incident? 2014-07-07 23:11:56

At 7/7/14 10:59 PM, Makakaov wrote: A tale.

Okay, nice story I guess.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Ever got involved in an incident? 2014-07-07 23:14:28

At 7/7/14 10:59 PM, Makakaov wrote:. I got angry and gave him the money, but right after that I jumped in my car and hit him when he was passing the street. There were witnesses, and I didn't want to exit the car to get the money back so I have driven off. I was little bitter I didn't get my money back, but I knew it wasn't end.

Damn...did you at least get your orange juice?

BBS Signature

Response to Ever got involved in an incident? 2014-07-07 23:16:42

mmmmmm my most incidents is running into a car with a bicycle and having permenant injuries and getting slapped for not eating mah schnitzel

I don't fuckin know, you tell me

BBS Signature

Response to Ever got involved in an incident? 2014-07-07 23:24:02

At 7/7/14 11:13 PM, WahyahRanger wrote:
At 7/7/14 11:11 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Okay, nice story I guess.
No it wasn't, don't encourage Eastern European behavior.

Could be worse, remember when Complete beat up a kid with cancer and made a thread about it? They fought over a ticket to "Lazytown", good times indeed.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Ever got involved in an incident? 2014-07-07 23:30:58

At 7/7/14 11:25 PM, WahyahRanger wrote:
At 7/7/14 11:24 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Could be worse, remember when Complete beat up a kid with cancer and made a thread about it? They fought over a ticket to "Lazytown", good times indeed.
Sounds like a hardcore troll or someone whom himself had a brain tumor.

You should look up more of his "stories" and the responses they received. He made sure to archive them in his user page so you can find them there.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Ever got involved in an incident? 2014-07-07 23:54:14

At 7/7/14 11:13 PM, WahyahRanger wrote:
At 7/7/14 11:11 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Okay, nice story I guess.
No it wasn't, don't encourage Eastern European behavior.

yes... i guess you could say i have been

BBS Signature

Response to Ever got involved in an incident? 2014-07-08 01:34:31

If my post count doesn't show it, I get into arguments a lot. Every time I see a new PM I expect hate mail. Every time I get a forum/blog reply I assume I just started a flamewar.

Back in 2007 I stumbled across an old spriters resource forum and posted nonsense over there constantly. It led to a series of shitstorms that aren't entertaining in the slightest. That forum got deleted for reasons I don't care about and a new forum was created. I signed up there and was flooded with hate from people I pissed off on the old forum. That led to banal tools hating me out of bandwagon. I tried to confront people but I just got hit with "because you deserve it" and so on. They eventually stopped (probably because of mods threatening bans) but that site is far too elitist for me. Maybe if I ever learn how to appropriate video game assets I'll join the site again.

Back in late '08 I got in an argument with some guy named Cericon about whether rap music was good or not. He was 2edgy4me, spouting generic racist comments left and right. I tried to "be the bigger man" and stop replying. I'm sure he continued to insult me after I left the thread.
Following that thread I made a newspost about how rap music is just as good as rock music, which caused some guy named Purelymad99 to come in and pick apart my post down to the most trivial errors. I blocked him but he continued to bug me with a bunch of alts. This escalated into something that would last for two years. He made like a bajillion alts and tried to create a campaign against me. He even made a convincing dummy account where he spent a month pretending to be my friend just to turn against me. I eventually found some real friends and they got him to fuck off.
A few days after the redesign (two years after our last confrontation) he sent me a PM completely out of nowhere, so even though he said in the PM that he's gone for good, he's probably still here under a new alias. I like to think it was some epic war but it was really just a pissing contest that lasted way too fucking long. I should have just reported him to Wade like I kept threatening to do. It would have saved me a lot of stress.

I got in a pretty entertaining argument with some emo chick on LittleBigPlanet 2 who made some generic stage about darkness. I wrote a negative review and she got pissed. She pretended to be an intellectual but all she did was throw around excessively big words in an attempt to make me look stupid. I'll never forget when she called me "the zeitgeist of textbook child psychology". Sheesh, it wouldn't have killed her to just call me a troll like every other snotty 13 year old. After she retreated to her moral high ground for a while, some guy came from nowhere to harass me. He tried to act like I did something to him but anyone with eyes could see he was only confronting me to impress the emo girl. But I had the common sense to report this guy, so I reported him and he got banned, then the emo girl got pissed and tried to report me for getting her boyfriend banned. She got banned too and a few of her other white knight boyfriends tried to avenge her, but I reported them all too. It's a good thing anyone who's reported on LBP 2 is banned without warning.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Ever got involved in an incident? 2014-07-08 01:36:38

A P lab blew up down the road from where I live. I walk or drive past it everyday when I go to school

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

Who walks away from a spider attack?

BBS Signature

Response to Ever got involved in an incident? 2014-07-08 02:33:09

At 7/7/14 10:47 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Have you ever had an encounter with certain incidents that can ruin your mood?

All the time, but I've become pretty dulled to it. Friday and Saturday nights on call in my hospital are pretty much laced with drunks, arguments and fights, so much so we've had to up security in the last few months. I've been punched, bitten, had bottles thrown at me, etc. At first that shit made me want to quit, now it's just another weekend unfortunately.

damn kids, no respect these days

Response to Ever got involved in an incident? 2014-07-08 05:04:55

At 7/7/14 10:47 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
Have you ever had an encounter with certain incidents that can ruin your mood?

This happens very often with me sadly, I can't "let things go" not in a "OMG I WILL HATE YOU FOREVER!!!" way but in a way where if someone insults me or treats me like crap I can't just forget about it or let it brush past, people always say to, and sadly my mind just lacks that ability and things remain from childhood etc. still....of course they still tell me to "forget about it" and "brush it off" despite saying this, because people seem to be absolutely ignorant to what I literally tell them and explain to them.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Ever got involved in an incident? 2014-07-08 11:04:16

At 7/8/14 01:42 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Awwww you cute New Yorkers not learning to drive the second you're of age.

Not all of us have time to do so.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Ever got involved in an incident? 2014-07-08 11:39:58

My friend Damien and I play video games together, using skype for voice chat, and sometimes his dad will burst into his room shouting and just generally being an asshole, and they'll fight for a bit until the call drops.

It always makes me feel awkward afterwards.

BBS Signature

Response to Ever got involved in an incident? 2014-07-08 11:50:16

At 7/8/14 01:53 AM, Amaranthus wrote: I am an incident, at least that's what my mom says.

you are an accident. <3

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

Response to Ever got involved in an incident? 2014-07-08 11:57:03

is the picture large enough for you to read?

Ever got involved in an incident?

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

Response to Ever got involved in an incident? 2014-07-08 11:57:44

Yeah I was in an accident.

Once...

In a parking lot I pulled into a space- I was still in my car when this idiot pulled into the space next to me at a frickin 45 degree angle. Didn't know what to do. Backed up with her bigass SUV and smacked into my car.

I get out and am like WTF!

She freaks the hell out and speeds off like a total asshat with that dumbass look on her face. She was wearing those huge bugeye glasses too and to top it off it was a New Jersey driver.

I wish I wish that they had cameras on that parking lot cuz I sooooo woulda sued the crap out of her.

Frickin rich guido new jersey snookie spray tan SUV driving spoiled princesses....

UGH!

Response to Ever got involved in an incident? 2014-07-08 12:24:29

Okay so this all started 2 years ago in 2012 when I was in the kitchen and when I went to get something to eat in the fridge, a rock went right through the kitchen window. I saw a Mexican guy (not being racist) dressed in black and he ran to the house. Suddenly, a glass jar on top of the fridge dropped to the ground, shattering into a million pieces. Luckily, the glass pieces didn't hit my feet. Then my grandpa yelled at the robber and then he ran away. Maybe that Mexican dude was a coward. I would never forget that incident. A few years ago, the same guy broke my mom's car with his crowbar (it was late at night) and when we saw the car in the morning, the window was broken and the car radio was stolen. Luckily in 2013, the police caught him and he's now in custody. They charged him for his actions and we replaced our stuff and yes that's it!

"Rules of war: don't die, kiddo"

BBS Signature

Response to Ever got involved in an incident? 2014-07-08 17:25:48

Yeah, a fucking tornado almost hit my home a few days ago.

Steam username: Deutschgeck

BBS Signature

Response to Ever got involved in an incident? 2014-07-08 20:48:45

At 7/8/14 05:25 PM, TeslaShockwave wrote: Yeah, a fucking tornado almost hit my home a few days ago.

How close was it?

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Ever got involved in an incident? 2014-07-08 21:15:20

At 7/8/14 08:48 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
At 7/8/14 05:25 PM, TeslaShockwave wrote: Yeah, a fucking tornado almost hit my home a few days ago.
How close was it?

Close enough that it caused damage to the trees in the yard, and partially collapsed a barn that is right next to the house.

Steam username: Deutschgeck

BBS Signature

Response to Ever got involved in an incident? 2014-07-09 02:16:31

We had a tornado go through a town roughly 40 or so miles from where I live. It destroyed a house and damaged 30 other homes and came without any warning. Seriously. They were so unprepared for it that they weren't even able to set off an alarm letting people know it was coming til AFTER it went through the town. Then afterwards there was like 10 or so minutes of a full on torrential downpour and insanely high winds that cut off power to not only that entire town but everywhere around it for about 25 miles til about 10 the next morning and also made it so there was almost zero cell phone reception to anyone there making it so they couldn't let anyone know if they were alright or not.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Ever got involved in an incident? 2014-07-09 14:30:14

At 7/8/14 02:52 PM, ManDeep wrote:
At 7/8/14 12:24 PM, Danluz wrote: I saw a Mexican guy (not being racist)
You are soooooo fucking racist for taking notice of his skin color you filthy white cis privileged scum.

So what? I said I wasn't being racist and I'm not white.

BBS Signature

Response to Ever got involved in an incident? 2014-07-09 17:17:05

At 7/9/14 03:44 PM, ManDeep wrote:
At 7/9/14 02:30 PM, Danluz wrote:
So what? I said I wasn't being racist and I'm not white.
Oooooooh and NOW you're implying only white people can be racist, huh. You make me sick to my stomache.

I'm sorry. And to apologize, have a cookie :)

BBS Signature