00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

[help] 2d Psychological Horror Game

1,075 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi,

I am looking for a group of people who are interested in making a game on a game engine named 'RPG MAKER VX ACE' and I am in search for the following people;

*Writers
*Musicians
*2D Artists (for RPG MAKER preferably)
*Programmers

The game I am working on is a 2D RPG game called 'Seven Sins'. A psychological horror game, About students confronting dark secrets because of sin. Based upon the Seven Deadly Sins (details will be given only to whom is interested). This game will be built to bring fear to the player and making the player feel uneasy when making a decision. FEAR can be brought in many ways but I just listed a few.

Most games like these tend to become inactive or cancelled, but I can assure you, this opportunity will not be the case.

Any requests and or questions you have, be sure to leave a reply! All the work you put into this project will be greatly appreciated and all who work on this game will of course, be credited.

Creolent is a developing company currently being built from the ground up, in which will be involved in all sorts of media but specifically for game development.

Thanks

- Creolent

When life gives you lemons, give them to Cave Johnson.

Response to [help] 2d Psychological Horror Game 2014-07-01 17:49:53

Hi there!

I'd like to apply for the writer's position if it's available. How do I qualify?

Response to [help] 2d Psychological Horror Game 2014-07-02 10:00:49

Hi, I could help on music! Check my portfolio if you want! :) https://soundcloud.com/bibikigl

Response to [help] 2d Psychological Horror Game 2014-07-02 18:59:17

I'm looking for writing projects to participate in, and this sounds fun. I'm merely an amateur, but you can check some of my work here.

Please let me know if if you want a more formal kind of application submitted.

Response to [help] 2d Psychological Horror Game 2014-07-02 21:03:33

At 6/30/14 09:52 PM, Creolent wrote: Hi,

I am looking for a group of people who are interested in making a game on a game engine named 'RPG MAKER VX ACE'

As far as I'm aware, you can't upload games made with RPGMVXA. Tried it myself with no luck, sorry.

Response to [help] 2d Psychological Horror Game 2014-07-10 17:37:20

At 7/2/14 09:03 PM, DapperEntity wrote:
At 6/30/14 09:52 PM, Creolent wrote: Hi,

I am looking for a group of people who are interested in making a game on a game engine named 'RPG MAKER VX ACE'
As far as I'm aware, you can't upload games made with RPGMVXA. Tried it myself with no luck, sorry.

we are using a custom game engine, now.

Response to [help] 2d Psychological Horror Game 2014-07-11 03:15:10

At 7/1/14 05:49 PM, Vylkrom wrote: Hi there!

I'd like to apply for the writer's position if it's available. How do I qualify?

I'm sorry to tell you, but your reply arrived a little late. :( I don't think newgrounds was working as i didn't recieve your message.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Response to [help] 2d Psychological Horror Game 2014-07-11 03:16:17

At 7/2/14 10:00 AM, Bibiki wrote: Hi, I could help on music! Check my portfolio if you want! :) https://soundcloud.com/bibikigl

I'm sorry but your reply arrived a little late. :( I don't think newgrounds was working as i didn't receive your message.

Response to [help] 2d Psychological Horror Game 2014-07-11 03:17:21

I'm sorry to tell you, but your reply arrived a little late. :( I don't think new grounds was working at the time as i didn't receive your message.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Response to [help] 2d Psychological Horror Game 2014-07-11 03:35:20

At 7/2/14 06:59 PM, DeadMix wrote: I'm looking for writing projects to participate in, and this sounds fun. I'm merely an amateur, but you can check some of my work here.

Please let me know if if you want a more formal kind of application submitted.

actually never mind my last post.