00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How can i play the games?

614 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

How can i play the games? 2014-06-16 21:46:17

I got on and for some reason everytime i click a game it just goes to the reviews of the game and it doesnt have a play game button. i updated my flash and everything. Can someone Help!!!!!!

Response to How can i play the games? 2014-06-16 23:01:00

Turn off adblock / flashblock ?

Response to How can i play the games? 2014-06-18 12:53:13

At 6/16/14 09:46 PM, VampireQueenOnyx wrote: I got on and for some reason everytime i click a game it just goes to the reviews of the game and it doesnt have a play game button. i updated my flash and everything. Can someone Help!!!!!!

im actally having the same problem and was wondering what to do about it also...is yours just games, because mine is games AND videos its annoying as hell, if i find a solution i will tell you, so if you find a solution can you contact me please?

Response to How can i play the games? 2014-06-27 17:50:46

At 6/18/14 12:53 PM, devon12345 wrote:
At 6/16/14 09:46 PM, VampireQueenOnyx wrote: I got on and for some reason everytime i click a game it just goes to the reviews of the game and it doesnt have a play game button. i updated my flash and everything. Can someone Help!!!!!!
im actally having the same problem and was wondering what to do about it also...is yours just games, because mine is games AND videos its annoying as hell, if i find a solution i will tell you, so if you find a solution can you contact me please?

Yea i will be more than happy to tell you if i find anything. and yea my videos wont play either. its frustrating me....

Response to How can i play the games? 2014-06-29 08:50:11

Wow I have the same problem, I tried to play newgrounds on two computers(from 2 diffrent countries) and the game/movie didn't show up. You might want to message tom fulp or a newgrounds staff.

"Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again but expecting different results"- Rita Mae Brown O rly?, O rly, O rly, O rly?, O rly?.....well damn. Worst Joke I made

Response to How can i play the games? 2014-06-29 09:27:14

Try switching to Firefox or Chrome if you haven't already, that sounds like a problem IE would cause.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature