00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

10 Signs the NSA is watching you

736 Views | 14 Replies

10 Signs the NSA is watching you 2014-06-14 12:01:12

... by Red Bull *click*

- - -

10. When playing Call of Duty: Ghosts, one of your teammates complains that the drones don’t fly like they do in real life and notes, “I use them at work all the time.”

9. Blizzard announces a new match-up for Legacy of the Void, TvF (Terran vs. Feds).

8. An opponent in Halo taunts you about the pajamas you’re wearing, even though you’re home alone. Oops, looks like your Kinect might be hacked!

7. A Battlefield 4 teammate casually notes that your camouflaged special agent character dresses exactly like a coworker.

6. In a game of League of Legends, you get this in teamchat: “BRB, terrorist INC.”

5. Someone confesses they have classified information that the U.S. has been secretly building prototypes of the Banshee aircraft from StarCraft.

4. You’re in an Xbox Live party with Edward Snowden online, and he suddenly tells you to be quiet and act natural.

3. You overhear this conversation through voice chat: “Sorry honey, I can’t run to the store. I REALLY gotta go on this dragon raid. I’m protecting America here, okay?”

2. When discussing scouting strategies for a game of StarCraft, your teammate at first suggests breaking into your opponent's Gmail and Facebook accounts.

1. Reddit

- - -

Now that's a tricky one because I can't seem to make out whether or not that shall be a joke ... However they didn't include anything that would make it seem like one, so I guess this is serious. What do you think?

BORN IS THE FANTASY!+++ REGISTER HERE!+++ LOG IN+++ FORUM(CLASSIC VIEW)

BBS Signature

Response to 10 Signs the NSA is watching you 2014-06-14 12:23:24

Bums me out you probably spent so much time thinking of these and they are so incredibly not funny.

BBS Signature

Response to 10 Signs the NSA is watching you 2014-06-14 12:28:08

At 6/14/14 12:23 PM, AwfulAwful wrote: Bums me out you probably spent so much time thinking of these and they are so incredibly not funny.

Bums me out how users like you probably spent so much time reading through the BBS without actually perusing anything.

Read the first line, thank you.

BBS Signature

Response to 10 Signs the NSA is watching you 2014-06-14 12:42:38

At 6/14/14 12:27 PM, yurgenburgen wrote:
At 6/14/14 12:23 PM, AwfulAwful wrote: Bums me out you probably spent so much time thinking of these and they are so incredibly not funny.
he didn't write them, they are on that red bull website

you know, the one he linked to in the first line of the opening post

Ah, thanks, somehow it still doesn't change my disappointment regarding the actual humor. Maybe I'm the black sheep here.. god I hope not.

BBS Signature

Response to 10 Signs the NSA is watching you 2014-06-14 12:45:33

At 6/14/14 12:42 PM, AwfulAwful wrote: Ah, thanks, somehow it still doesn't change my disappointment regarding the actual humor. Maybe I'm the black sheep here.. god I hope not.

TBH I had expected to see more people sad about it than those humorous posts. Guess I had been wrong ...

BBS Signature

Response to 10 Signs the NSA is watching you 2014-06-14 12:46:53

At 6/14/14 12:42 PM, AwfulAwful wrote:
Ah, thanks, somehow it still doesn't change my disappointment regarding the actual humor. Maybe I'm the black sheep here.. god I hope not.

Nah, it's pretty painfully unfunny

Response to 10 Signs the NSA is watching you 2014-06-14 15:56:06

Slash painfully saddening. How can someone fail so hard at trying to make fun of something you shouldn't make fun of ...

And then we have to find out whether or not this is serious. The feels.

BBS Signature

Response to 10 Signs the NSA is watching you 2014-06-14 19:10:52

this is depressingly unfunny.

BBS Signature

Response to 10 Signs the NSA is watching you 2014-06-15 11:32:12

Wow.....I've seen more comedy in a cancer ward.
The people at Red Bull need to seriously step up their game ._.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to 10 Signs the NSA is watching you 2014-06-15 11:48:10

Alright.

Fuck redbull.

Pretty unfunny shit you've got there.

Response to 10 Signs the NSA is watching you 2014-06-15 12:59:14

I'm actually disappointed by this list.

Skynet is upon us.

Response to 10 Signs the NSA is watching you 2014-06-15 13:15:42

Yeah, something tells me that this is a joke, and not a good one at that. I would've thought that Red Bull would have better things to do than make unfunny NSA jokes that never will happen, unless they're paying consipiracy theorist nut bars now.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to 10 Signs the NSA is watching you 2014-06-29 07:14:46

The most tragic part of all of this is...somebody, somewhere, laughed at these. Whoever wrote this probably LEGITIMATELY think they're funny.

Not even in the context of "Oh, NSA spying on you, this is no laughing matter!" Like...thats a subject that you should be able to conjure all kinds of funny situations and jokes out of. And then there's THIS dismal nonsense.

I'm astounded.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to 10 Signs the NSA is watching you 2014-06-29 07:59:58

At 6/29/14 07:14 AM, Phobotech wrote: The most tragic part of all of this is...somebody, somewhere, laughed at these. Whoever wrote this probably LEGITIMATELY think they're funny.

Must be the government agents who think this stuff is funny.

Response to 10 Signs the NSA is watching you 2014-06-29 09:38:48

oh is this supposed to be funny?

could have fooled me.