00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Patrick8008 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Recruiting for Power of Four

655 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Recruiting for Power of Four 2014-06-12 12:21:52

I've decided to run with this concept I posted on r/Roguelikes on Reddit last month. In short; it's a Deckbuilding/CCG Roguelike (no normal spells; building your best deck is key to gameplay).
http://www.reddit.com/r/roguelikes/comments/25fuvq/dungeons_of_nemelex_xobeh_proposed_new_game/

The team breakdown I'm most looking for is:
(1) Programmer (me); though I can do 3D art; I'd rather focus most my time on programming the core of the game.
(2) 2D artist
(3) 3D artist
(4) Musician

2D Artist Goals:
(1) Creature concept art. Early in the course of production; must be of quality that 3D art can be produced from.
(2) Card art. (For the in-game cards; which will mimic being real cards).
(3) Texturing. (Creating surface art for 3D pieces).

3D Artist Goals:
(1) Animated 3D Creature Art. (fully UVed; etc.) Ballparking at 5-10 thousand tri's per creature; most of them only have 4-5 animations (movement, attack(s), flinch, death).
(2) Environmental assets.

General Goals:
(1) All team members are to help in balancing the battle system (which I'll actually be creating as the programmer).
(2) Providing spell and creature ideas.
(3) Making the game 'Gel' Thematically.

I'd also be willing to work with a second programmer, instead of a 3D artist; though that throws 3D character art to being the bulk of my work on the project.

Response to Recruiting for Power of Four 2014-06-12 19:33:59

I love roguelike games, i may need to read the concept a bit more but i think that i can join the team
Im a 3d - 2d artist but i would like to do the 3d part