00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Welcome To The Unimensions

402 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Welcome To The Unimensions 2014-06-12 00:15:40

Welcome to the Unimensions (Universe of Dimensions). I'm your host, Mip. The Unimensions is everything ever put in it's own dimensions, and other things not yet written, movie'd, or tv'd. Literally. Every book, movie, and tv show is real in one dimension or another, with its own respecting solar systems and such and such. There are millions of theories on how these come to be documented or even made. My favorite is the Destiny theory.
You see Destiny was there from the beginning, recording everything. He will plant these stories into certain people's heads and we see what happens from that. This is the most popular theory, to the point to where many writers call themselves 'Destiny's Prophets'.
My personal favorite of these stories is about Jacob Deatrix, the ultimate badass. With his two black desert eagles Death and Liberty, his onyx katana Katayana, and his MGS (Motorcycle to Greatsword Morphblade) Soulsalax, he is an unstoppable force of death. Then of course, theres's his skill with most magics excluding illusion and summoning, he could never find a summon more powerful than he is already.
He has two conditions making him both stronger and weaker, as all good heroes do, and one super weakness easily exploited.
His super weakness is he's very susceptible to mind control. He was once forced to slaughter his close friends and his lover until someone discovered thanks to the man thinking no one would think to look at his room on the camera. After this being revealed and the man being killed, Jacob is now a lone wolf, who will kill any psychic if they so much as blink at him. He has spent millions trying to correct this weakness and has had only medium progress. If they aren't equal to Jean Grey's mind powers, and I mean when she isn't Phoenix, then you might as well not try, otherwise try not to be shot before you succeed.
Jacob's first condition is he's a Sin Angel, a human bonded with a devil via demon skin. The demon skin is like a tentacle which can drain blood faster than a vacuum can suck dust into it's bag. He needs blood or else he dies. Literally. It will begin to feed on Jacob's own blood and it's a hungry little guy. He can heal from literally any wound unless it was done by a weapon of innocence. Then he's fucked. He can channel his inner sin into a weapon, and due to the mind control episode (spoiler, he killed several children), he has the sin power equivalent of a nuke poisoned with Death's Touch with fire ants rubbed in. This weapon is mainly used as laser blasts from the hand, to teleport to places he's been before, a thing most Sin Angels can do, or to inflict wounds onto his enemies that won't kill them until he sheathes his katana. He can use it as his imagination wills it, but as smart as Jacob is, his imagination only lives within what he can do with what he has.
His second is that the more adrenaline in his system, he gets a general stat boost of...well a lot, and he keeps exactly 1.8% of said statboost. This means everything except size of course. What you expect him to have CENSORED.
Anyway, his weakness from this is his hearing, by 18, he may be able to have bullets from M16s bounce off his skin but his hearing is so high up a high pitched scream causes his brain to overload from the sounds he can hear within the sounds within the sounds within the sounds.
Luckily Jacob is also the Devil's Songstress. What is the Devil's Songstress?
I'm glad I asked myself that.
The Devil's Songstress is a songstress, male or female you sexists, that has natural musical ability and can use the musical energy to charge high powered spells. Most songstresses can naturally do this but what's different about these guys? First there can only be three. Why? Because you can't have 6:66, only 3:33. Second, they can summon demonic instruments, mainly just instruments made from various dead things and live things, like snake skin and medusa nose hairs or goat horns and dragon veins. They can even have the instruments play themselves.
They say a Devil's Songstress's voice is so amazing that if recorded, sounds like another great singers voice, especially if they are singing another artist's song. Which is most of the time cause if they create their own songs they have strange affects based on the lyrics. Jacob has a song that calls down meteors shaped like a goat crossed with a cross.
Thanks to this as long as Jacob has music in his ears, which is why he owns earbuds made from the veins of a golem made of onyx, Jacob won't pass out from noise. Also he can still hear through the music.
It is considered that Jacob is a descendant of the Deatrixian, a being that is power in all its forms incarnate. It has a ultimate rival who is known as Dephros. It is skill incarnate. The battles between these two beings are well known and established due to the evidence that can be found throughout the unimensions, including their descendants and the lack of 300 dimensions in the unimensions.
It's literally a large empty space between 2 dimensions. Like imagine the universe forever expanding. Then it gets stabbed and now there's this huge space everything has to grow around now.
Here is a excerpt from Jacob's life. Due to this being establishing Jacob as an ultimate badass, it will be a fight between him and a god. Seen through Jacob's mind, so it's written first person.

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome To The Unimensions 2014-06-12 00:22:10

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

All I wanted was to buy a burger. Then this guy comes in screaming at this group of demigods about he's gonna kill them and all that. My ears are already hurting so I just blast some peaceful music.
I walk up to the guy and say "What is the matter with you?"
"I am the god of blood and thunder and these kids just like you decided to disrespect me!"
The kids are shaking, probably afraid they're gonna die. Me, I'm just wondering what I'm gonna have to pay in damages at this resturant. Then he pulls a giant ax out of his spine. Literally, it was crazy. I was scarred by seeing his spine as the handle of his ax. It must've been worse for the kids seeing it. How old were they, 15. I'm only 14 but I've seen worse.
He swings it at me and as I dodge it I wonder what the blade of the ax is made of. It's weird, maybe it's one of those benefits of being a god.
After that he kicks me through the resturant wall.
And now we're to the present. And now I remember how I ended up stuck in a streetpole. Literally, I'm tangled in all these wires, and if I move a muscle I get shocked by 20000 volts of pure bullshit.

"You aren't so hard now are ya you stupid weak kid."
"Excuse me! I am Jacob fucking Deatrix and now I'm cutting your head up and sticking it up your ass!"

Jacob why don't you teleport out of the wires?
I forgot I could. These shocks made me forget.
Of course.
Shut up Lilith.

I teleport out of the pole and land a foot in the air in front of me and nearly trip.
Says the one who nearly cut off her own foot last time she helped out.

I run at this god of bliss and ignorance and kick him in the face, sending him through the otherside of the resturant. I run after him, whipping out my desert eagles and firing at him.

Thank god for autoreloaders. Never need to reload.
Click click.
You forgot to restock your bullet supply again, didn't you? You always forget to. Do you have any other bullets you can use or is that it?
Um, wooden bullets.
Just use sin.
Screw that, I'm just gonna whip out Soulsalax and chop him in half.

I pull out Soulsalax and jump in the air, stabbing him in the stomach while he's still in the air, my blade dragging through the road ruins it for a good 3 years.
More bills to pay.
His blood leaps at me and begins to choke me.

Idiot.

My demon skin leaps at the blood and drains him.
Thanks.
*This fight never happened, Jacob himself verified this, the man who wrote that fight is in jail for plagirism.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it wasn't a good. It isn't supposed to be. It's a fight when he's still new at his life. His life is one that needs to be explored fully.
He isn't the only one.
As everyone knows, Death Has Wings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay first off, I know the fights crap. Didn't even try. I expect huge criticism on that, I really do. I just put that little joke at the end just because.
Second, if you somehow recognize this, I also have an account on writerscafe but I decided to put this story to see if I've improved or if I'll get another 4. I'm hoping I've improved. I wanted to write a mini biography through the eyes of a fan.
I think I succeeded.
I appreciate criticism and will probably write an actual real story soon enough.

Remember, your story might be written. So have an interesting life or at least be funny enough to be comic relief.

BBS Signature