00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

christopher54000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Music Artist Wanted! For Game Jam

493 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Music Artist Wanted! For Game Jam 2014-06-05 11:35:23

MUSIC ARTIST WANTED! for Indie Game Maker Contest 2014 - Grand Prize 10.000$

Hi, my name is MayorPixel, i teamed up with programmers and i am currently the Lead Writer and Director of this project, which is a game jam, 1st place: 10.000$

In which we have to create a playable demo within 1 month (from May 29th to June 30th), that must be nearly worth 1h of gameplay and be completed, of course.

(more info about it at: contest.rpgmakerweb.com/)

We are looking for Concept artists that will help us picture our game concept and maybe contribute to the game graphics aswell.

Just to be clear, there is no paid compensation unless we win or are in the 5 first places.
Even if we do not win, no worries! We will have then, enough material and content to start a Fundraiser at Indiegogo.com

May i add aswell:
_The game is intended to be a side-scrolling shooter highly inspired of Cavestory
_The game takes place in a non-real era between Old American West and Late 60's
_The game features Bonnie and Clyde, Bonnie being the target of repeated kidnapping by a gold Mining Android
_The overall graphic style of the game is Chibi-ish à la Ratchet & Clank and Spiral Knights

Contact me (most preferably) on skype at: MayorPixel
Twitter: @MayorPixel
or Email me: MayorPixel(at)gmail.com

See you around!

Response to Music Artist Wanted! For Game Jam 2014-06-05 22:14:20

I saw that the title read 'music artist wanted". So by that you didn't mean musicians?

Sorry, I know that might be a dumb question. But if you are looking for a musician, what kind of music?

Response to Music Artist Wanted! For Game Jam 2014-06-05 23:46:34

what type of music?

This is my signature