00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ZodiousE just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Animator Wanted for Web Series!

535 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Animator Wanted for Web Series! 2014-06-03 18:09:56

Hello, everyone!
This is more of a business post than a run-of-the-mill post. I've been working on a script for a web series, and I've gotten the first season's script finished. But, the problem is, I now need to find a way to animate it. I would love for it to be animated in a Teen Titan style. The problem is, I'm working on this with 3 other people, and we're doing this as a hobby and trying to make it into a job. So, if we found an animator, it'd have to be someone who'd do it for free, either out of the kindness of their hearts or just for experience and reference material.
If anyone reading this can do it, or know someone can do it, please let me know. I'm sorry that there'd be no payment, but we have no budget for this. And it wouldn't need to be done within a set time frame. It's a hobby, and as such, it can take however long it needs.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
For answers to questions or any further details, please PM me or you can email me.
My email address is: amandajoye@gmail.com

Response to Animator Wanted for Web Series! 2014-06-04 09:29:19

I could possible animate your piece, but ONLY in July because i am busy with a couple of projects atm

Response to Animator Wanted for Web Series! 2014-06-04 09:58:51

At 6/4/14 09:29 AM, DementedCartoons wrote: I could possible animate your piece, but ONLY in July because i am busy with a couple of projects atm

July is actually great. Do you have any projects available to show your work?

Response to Animator Wanted for Web Series! 2014-06-04 14:45:49

Just check out my youtube channel "jesuswith bazookaz"

Response to Animator Wanted for Web Series! 2014-07-09 14:01:06

At 6/4/14 09:58 AM, GettingStranger wrote:
At 6/4/14 09:29 AM, DementedCartoons wrote: I could possible animate your piece, but ONLY in July because i am busy with a couple of projects atm
July is actually great. Do you have any projects available to show your work?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmwH-W7Z4DK15F985A-8Vg/videos
there are some of my work that ive done in the past, my vids do contain alot of content if you dont mind viewing them.

Response to Animator Wanted for Web Series! 2014-07-09 16:30:57

I would be happy to work with you, their is no work that I can really show that Im proud of, but I have been animating since I was 7 (I am now 15) I have over 8 years of experience in the feild, If you accept my offer, I would look foward to working with you in the future.

Animator Wanted for Web Series!