00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hirimi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

[paid] Looking For Rpg Pixel Artist

487 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello Newgrounds!
I'm going to save you all the hassle of reading a bunch of unnecessary crapola about me, and cut right to the chase! My partner and I are looking for a Pixel Artist to create sprites for an RPG We Have in the works. To Start with, we need roughly 70 frames done for a main character (eventually we'll need more, as there's 2 main characters, a handful of monsters, and NPCs. Though the monsters/NPCs will have significantly less frames required).
We can budget roughly 70-100$ per Main Character, and we will come up with a budget for monsters/NPCs when we reach that point. I understand that may be a low budget for the amount we're asking, but we're a small startup, and this is completely self-funded.

We also need an artist for assets, though we have to work on numbers to come up with a budget for that, we would still be interested in talking to some applicants.

We could also subsidize some of the payment for exchanges of service (I am a graphic designer, who emphasizes on Logo and Marketing design. I also produce electronic music and can produce chiptune styles as well.) or if you're interested in a Profit share, we could work something out there as well, as this will be a commercial release.

Interested parties are welcome to post here, or PM me; however the best way to contact me would be to Email me personally.

Also, here's some pertinent info: The sprites will be roughly 32x64 (some may be a little larger, but that's going to be our standard size). for style/quality examples please reference Chrono Trigger and Breath of Fire 2's battle sprites.

Thanks for your time, and I hope to hear back from some people!
-Phraktol