00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

OPREA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tom Fulp's Ghost Submissions

406 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Tom Fulp's Ghost Submissions 2014-05-25 23:15:33

First Pixelo, now 2030. If you've favorited Tom Fulp, click the star at the top of the page and it will say he just put out a new game. Go to it, it redirects to a game by someone else.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Tom Fulp's Ghost Submissions 2014-05-26 05:28:56

At 5/25/14 11:15 PM, Kwing wrote: First Pixelo, now 2030. If you've favorited Tom Fulp, click the star at the top of the page and it will say he just put out a new game. Go to it, it redirects to a game by someone else.

This game? Seems like only the original authors credit's in my feed...

Tom Fulp's Ghost Submissions

The latest: Hexa #97 (May)

BBS Signature

Response to Tom Fulp's Ghost Submissions 2014-05-26 15:32:17

At 5/26/14 05:28 AM, Cyberdevil wrote: This game? Seems like only the original authors credit's in my feed...

Click the star icon at the top instead and it says Game from TomFulp. Also, go to this page and you see he only has two fans. You're not one of them.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Tom Fulp's Ghost Submissions 2014-05-26 15:49:25

At 5/26/14 03:32 PM, Kwing wrote: Click the star icon at the top instead and it says Game from TomFulp. Also, go to this page and you see he only has two fans. You're not one of them.

Ahh, that star... you're right. 'Game from TomFulp'. That's pretty strange...

The latest: Hexa #97 (May)

BBS Signature

Response to Tom Fulp's Ghost Submissions 2014-05-27 17:00:44

This happens when I'm a beta tester on something. We would fix it but we're planning to ditch the star in the header anyway.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature