00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Mibrudabot1225 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Review Issues 2014-05-22 05:20:27

Does anyone have the same problem as me regarding on giving a review on games? It's been weeks now since the last time I could give some game reviews. I don't know what's wrong but I just can't do it on games anymore. I was thinking maybe NG banned me from sending game reviews but I didn't receive any notification or warning about it. Could this be just some glitch or what? I really don't know coz this is taking forever now. This is very upsetting :c

-KarenAzalea

**Behind the cold and the careless crust lies a soft tender spot.**

BBS Signature

Response to Review Issues 2014-05-23 07:08:44

At 5/22/14 10:38 AM, SCTE3 wrote: Is there a check box under the Game Reviews saying you read the Rules and Guidelines?

No :c
Someone PM'd me saying that maybe it's just a glitch and it will be okay soon. I hope he's right

-KarenAzalea

BBS Signature

Response to Review Issues 2014-05-23 13:03:20

At 5/23/14 07:08 AM, Athalina wrote:
At 5/22/14 10:38 AM, SCTE3 wrote: Is there a check box under the Game Reviews saying you read the Rules and Guidelines?
Someone PM'd me saying that maybe it's just a glitch and it will be okay soon. I hope he's right

I was able to leave a review as you for my game:

http://athalina.newgrounds.com/reviews/game

All I did was go to the game's page, and load the game up as usual. So it's a problem with your browser and / or plugins for it OR worse case scenario, there's some issue with your computer itself (which I doubt).

If you want any help then please detail what Internet browser you're using, any plugins / addons / etc, what operating system you're using (e.g. Windows or Mac), because without it we're all just left guessing what could be wrong.

Response to Review Issues 2014-05-24 23:58:44

At 5/23/14 01:03 PM, liljim wrote:
At 5/23/14 07:08 AM, Athalina wrote:
I was able to leave a review as you for my game:

http://athalina.newgrounds.com/reviews/game

All I did was go to the game's page, and load the game up as usual. So it's a problem with your browser and / or plugins for it OR worse case scenario, there's some issue with your computer itself (which I doubt).

If you want any help then please detail what Internet browser you're using, any plugins / addons / etc, what operating system you're using (e.g. Windows or Mac), because without it we're all just left guessing what could be wrong.

Ah yes, thank you so much! I figured it out and yeah, you're right. I used my brother's computer and I can review and everything is perfectly fine. It's the computer that I usually use that has problems. Thank you NG staff!

-KarenAzalea

BBS Signature