00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Radoslava, the interactive drawing.

4,337 Views | 53 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Radoslava, the interactive drawing. 2014-05-20 18:49:56

At 5/20/14 06:44 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 5/19/14 04:39 PM, rendibsivad wrote: Im just going to be over here..
Stop, just stop posting in this thread.

If there's anything more creepier than a guy talking through an avatar, it's that the only person in this thread is also getting off on it.

I apologize..I was joking lol.. but yeah I did see that's creepy... I will tone down.

the lord of our savior. el christio

BBS Signature

Response to Radoslava, the interactive drawing. 2014-05-20 23:01:33

At 5/20/14 06:49 PM, rendibsivad wrote:

If there's anything more creepier than a guy talking through an avatar, it's that the only person in this thread is also getting off on it.
I apologize..I was joking lol.. but yeah I did see that's creepy... I will tone down.

http://tempupload.ngfiles.com/4627005.15.jpg

Response to Radoslava, the interactive drawing. 2014-05-20 23:06:18

I judged you from J. Hyneman, after seeing your freakish creatures, caricatures and "boob"-centipede on in your gallery. Only Jamie is the first thing the public notices as they enter your profile site, on the basis of what do you think they're going to judge you first?

But this is not about art criticism, the lvl of art and skillfulness with which it's made (which you seem to be overly sensitive about, and again, seemingly fascist, what? NG now promotes master-race art that's supposed to represent a certain "level", despite most of NG art being boobs, abstraction and despite probably the most important principle of art as not being a subject to "leveling"), especially over a rough/ fast comic sketch that I didn't even bothered to scrutinize with any accuracy. (Just cause someone can't draw a photo-realistic human doesn't make him a sh..t artist, it either makes him not skilled enough or working in a different medium, mine is comicbook/ manga)

This is about our conversation via PM. You can talk about that thread on that thread, you did, anyone else can, but not me, the structure and requirements of this comedy restrict me to speak through an avatar, if I suddenly broke the pattern I would take that comedy seriously and you don't take comedy seriously, cause then it stops being comedy. Now I break it, a sacrifice I willingly make that I hope won’t go for nothing. Would you rather if I responded to you on that thread using a drawn lady? You wanted me to be serious, here, I am being serious, or at least I wanted to be. You wanted no drawings, no jokes, no puns & stuff, just honest words, we could talk on a level you apparently preferred.

Hey, it's not like my fault there are only 2 people on this thread according to your opinion. I can't force everyone I responded to to respond to me again, you're being upset about something that's not even in your hands, and one viewer is better than none so like every host with a bit of sense I'm doing what I was supposed to do and stay the course. And I'll keep it as long as I can, that I consider as a mark of a good artist.

And again, you radiate fascism by calling my thread sh..ty, you consider it lower that yourself, you think it's not good enough for you and you. SO FRIGGIN BE IT, I can't change your mind on it and your opinion so simply let others enjoy the thread if you can’t.

Now that I spoke my mind do as you see fit, close this thread, ban me from the forum, you decide, you’re the moderator. But I won’t let authority stand in the way of an honest opinion.

Response to Radoslava, the interactive drawing. 2014-05-21 08:32:59

At 5/20/14 11:06 PM, Galejro wrote: blurp

I didn't read that.

Mostly because it's a silly continuation of your pointless argument me via PM that I called you creepy (I blocked you because nobody wins in web arguments),
but if you thought this thread was FUN, you've really sucked the life out of it.

So here's Jamie Hyneman.

BBS Signature

Response to Radoslava, the interactive drawing. 2014-05-21 09:00:14

At 5/21/14 08:32 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
I didn't read that.

Mostly because it's a silly continuation of your pointless argument me via PM that I called you creepy (I blocked you because nobody wins in web arguments),
but if you thought this thread was FUN, you've really sucked the life out of it.

So here's Jamie Hyneman.

The picture perfectly suits you, you're being a dick, and everybody can see it.

I guess that's what life is about, we all mean well, but for our efforts we sometimes get served a dick.

Response to Radoslava, the interactive drawing. 2014-05-21 09:15:15

At 5/20/14 11:06 PM, Galejro wrote: But this is not about art criticism, the lvl of art and skillfulness with which it's made (which you seem to be overly sensitive about, and again, seemingly fascist, what? NG now promotes master-race art that's supposed to represent a certain "level", despite most of NG art being boobs, abstraction and despite probably the most important principle of art as not being a subject to "leveling"), especially over a rough/ fast comic sketch that I didn't even bothered to scrutinize with any accuracy. (Just cause someone can't draw a photo-realistic human doesn't make him a sh..t artist, it either makes him not skilled enough or working in a different medium, mine is comicbook/ manga)

I'm not gonna get inbetween you and ToaS, but when you say you just posted "a rough/fast sketch that you didn't even bothered [sic] to scrutinize with any accuracy" you kinda take the sting out of your entire argument. Sure, art isn't measurable to absolute standards, sure we should appreciate and stimulate people who are just learning, but that doesn't mean you don't have to try at all.

NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature

Response to Radoslava, the interactive drawing. 2014-05-21 09:32:42

At 5/21/14 09:00 AM, Galejro wrote: The picture perfectly suits you, you're being a dick, and everybody can see it.

Jamie Hyneman responds:

BBS Signature

Response to Radoslava, the interactive drawing. 2014-05-21 12:49:17

At 5/21/14 09:32 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 5/21/14 09:00 AM, Galejro wrote: The picture perfectly suits you, you're being a dick, and everybody can see it.
Jamie Hyneman responds:

let me just..

BBS Signature

Response to Radoslava, the interactive drawing. 2014-05-21 13:41:30

I'm not gonna get inbetween you and ToaS, but when you say you just posted "a rough/fast sketch that you didn't even bothered [sic] to scrutinize with any accuracy" you kinda take the sting out of your entire argument. Sure, art isn't measurable to absolute standards, sure we should appreciate and stimulate people who are just learning, but that doesn't mean you don't have to try at all.

You know, it's not like I drew stickmen with MS paint here. And even when I see people draw like that I don't go around telling them they're sh..t artists and DIScouraging them, they simply need time and most importantly ENcouraging. As a graduate of a pedagogical university I understand that withoutmotivation you won't get better, but all too often do I see people simply hating and bringing others down just cause they're not on the same level or they simply don't like them. I myself don't like certain types of art... like Milo Moire's eggs but that doesn't entitle me to go fascist about it... even though it's reeeeaaaallly rly rly rly tempting to just stick it to her for what she did to art. It takes a lot of time for me to make something more decent, and what I did and intended to continue in this thread required me to be fast, so I made a strategic decision to simply sacrifice accuracy for time.

Response to Radoslava, the interactive drawing. 2014-05-21 14:39:56

At 5/21/14 09:32 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 5/21/14 09:00 AM, Galejro wrote: ""
Jamie Hyneman responds:

Why is his butt blushing? Or has.. stuff happened with that part of his body?

Response to Radoslava, the interactive drawing. 2014-05-21 14:42:37

Jamie Hyneman will now investigate whether you can salvage a trainwreck.

BBS Signature

Response to Radoslava, the interactive drawing. 2014-05-21 15:11:38

At 5/21/14 02:39 PM, SamZee wrote: Why is his butt blushing? Or has.. stuff happened with that part of his body?

Jamie responds (and I can't help myself)

BBS Signature

Response to Radoslava, the interactive drawing. 2014-05-21 15:35:13

At 5/21/14 03:11 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 5/21/14 02:39 PM, SamZee wrote: Why is his butt blushing? Or has.. stuff happened with that part of his body?
Jamie responds (and I can't help myself)

How kawaii do you think you are? Or are you just born that way?

BBS Signature

Response to Radoslava, the interactive drawing. 2014-05-21 16:55:21

At 5/21/14 02:42 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: Jamie Hyneman will now investigate whether you can salvage a trainwreck.

What’s to tell, all this is about disposing of me. Disposing of a thread that the moderator simply doesn’t like or the people involved in it and uses rhetoric to simply put it down, not exactly cause the thread is against the rules of the forum, which is the reason for all the rhetoric and caricature instead of a simple topic close – no questions asked.

Improvement takes time, you can’t expect me to become a master overnight, it takes practice, that practice produces fruits, I post those fruits and thus my gallery contains what it contains. I never, ever said my art is perfect nor do I say it’s better than art of others. Your feedback has not gone unnoticed and will be utilized, like I said, this thread proved educational . And it’s not a shame at all if something takes you more time to produce, everybody has his pace and claiming that somebody is to be ashamed cause he’s slower is simply being offensive.

Now don’t you feel just a little bit hypocritical about having fun drawing something perverted in order to fight off and dispose of something perverted?

Not a fan of PewDiePie, but the guy was right about one thing, haters gonna hate, whether it is me who is the hater here or the moderator that I’d leave to the public to consider.

Response to Radoslava, the interactive drawing. 2014-05-21 18:04:19

At 5/21/14 04:55 PM, Galejro wrote: Now don’t you feel just a little bit hypocritical about having fun drawing something perverted in order to fight off and dispose of something perverted?

Jamie Hyneman responds:

BBS Signature

Response to Radoslava, the interactive drawing. 2014-05-21 19:24:44

At 5/21/14 04:55 PM, Galejro wrote: Now don’t you feel just a little bit hypocritical about having fun drawing something perverted in order to fight off and dispose of something perverted?

The only reason he's drawing Jamie (even though that picture on his profile here is actual just someone who LOOKS like Jamie) is in a satirical sense towards your character as well as the fact that you blatantly pointed it out and disapproved

Not a fan of PewDiePie, but the guy was right about one thing, haters gonna hate, whether it is me who is the hater here or the moderator that I’d leave to the public to consider.

That line has been around long before him, and the only hating has been you instigating an attack towards a moderator even though he did nothing to provoke it.

Get along with your little activity thread and just do what you were doing, but maybe avoid the perverted stupid teenage boy wet dream bullshit, and stick to the regular realm.

Response to Radoslava, the interactive drawing. 2014-05-21 19:31:29

At 5/21/14 08:32 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
I didn't read that.

So here's Jamie Hyneman.

Oh, come on Turkey! I thought you were more mature than this, man! What gives?

Response to Radoslava, the interactive drawing. 2014-05-21 20:07:06

Get along with your little activity thread and just do what you were doing, but maybe avoid the perverted stupid teenage boy wet dream bullshit, and stick to the regular realm.

Well, can't argue with public opinion any longer, this is indeed ridiculous, the whole conflict & stuff, though how do you even imagine me continuing this now? ...

I'll start over with an upgrade and see, but I don't expect much else, save further assaults and preaching on me.

Response to Radoslava, the interactive drawing. 2014-05-21 21:48:25

Apologizes for looking the hopeless horny teenager that is trying to get the dork hard.. I guess I got too carried away.. I was just trying to make the said topic a little Interesting in my opinion... I suppose it was not in everyone's favor of the direction the topic it was going... Now I look like a creep..

I was sort of wondering why no one talked here..

*tips fedora

BBS Signature

Response to Radoslava, the interactive drawing. 2014-05-21 22:00:29

Apologizes for looking the hopeless horny teenager that is trying to get the dork hard.. I guess I got too carried away.. I was just trying to make the said topic a little Interesting in my opinion... I suppose it was not in everyone's favor of the direction the topic it was going... Now I look like a creep..
*tips fedora

Is that a fatter version of Benett the Sage?!

Response to Radoslava, the interactive drawing. 2014-05-21 22:04:10

I know who he is.. But I cannot see a relation.. :( tbh

BBS Signature

Response to Radoslava, the interactive drawing. 2014-05-21 22:05:38

At 5/21/14 10:04 PM, rendibsivad wrote: I know who he is.. But I cannot see a relation.. :( tbh

Damn... Oh well...

Response to Radoslava, the interactive drawing. 2014-05-21 22:32:17

At 5/21/14 10:05 PM, theclassybutler wrote:
At 5/21/14 10:04 PM, rendibsivad wrote: I know who he is.. But I cannot see a relation.. :( tbh
Damn... Oh well...

It ok. We all make the mistake.. :D

BBS Signature

Response to Radoslava, the interactive drawing. 2014-05-22 16:25:12

At 5/21/14 08:07 PM, Galejro wrote:
""
I'll start over with an upgrade and see, but I don't expect much else, save further assaults and preaching on me.

I like your idea for this topic, so if you're gonna start a new one: I'll probably be in, if I don't forget to look at the forum. It would also be interesting to ask the questions using drawings.. Ah well, just an idea.