00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

StickmanMarkinson just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Updated portfolio for scouting

580 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Updated portfolio for scouting 2014-05-12 20:32:04

Hey everyone. I hope this isn't bad etiquette but I was wanting to hopefully get scouted. I've had a NG account for a little while but haven't had the time to upload more stuff until now. I've been ramping up my artwork projects lately and plan to start using NG much more. Check out some of my stuff and, if you like it, please consider vouching for me. Included is a little Zelda fan art I did for a friend. Thanks!

Response to Updated portfolio for scouting 2014-05-13 01:41:33

You might not be scouted for a while.

Not because this is bad etiquette, although it is bad etiquette, but because the scouting system is throwing a total shitfit at the moment. Errors all around!

Response to Updated portfolio for scouting 2014-05-13 03:13:22

At 5/13/14 01:41 AM, Lintire wrote: You might not be scouted for a while.

Not because this is bad etiquette, although it is bad etiquette, but because the scouting system is throwing a total shitfit at the moment. Errors all around!

yep i've not been able to scout for weeks, however posts like this will not get you scouted any faster :D considering its very much frowned apon :P

Response to Updated portfolio for scouting 2014-05-13 10:27:55

Thanks for the responses. I'm now better informed on proper NG etiquette :-)

Response to Updated portfolio for scouting 2014-05-13 12:06:48

At 5/13/14 01:41 AM, Lintire wrote: Not because this is bad etiquette, although it is bad etiquette, but because the scouting system is throwing a total shitfit at the moment.

Please contact me directly about issues like this. You should be able to go ahead and scout this guy now.