00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

gabmaster5 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for some help

493 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for some help 2014-05-07 16:12:28

So I’ve been busy working on a new RPG on my own. I’m not an artist at all but I started to create some UI and props for the RPG battle. I continued by making a scene that could be part of the world you could walk in and thats where I’m stuck a little. I’m doing stuff right now without an actual goal. I know what I want to make gameplay wise, like how the combat is supposed to work and what type of art the world should consist of but I don’t know what I want to make story wise. The world should be shaped towards the story of the game, right?

Anyway, I’m fit to do the programming and the art (if given enough time). What I’m looking for is someone who could help give the game a story. A beginning a middle and an end. Being able to make some rough sketches and/or distributing the props around so it creates a good looking environment would be a big plus, because I just went copy/paste mad right now xD.

Something like, the story starts like this “Bla bla”, the scene is this “bla bla”, “there should be a barrel in the topleft corner and bla bla” (with some quick sketches maybe?)

I’m asking this as a form of collaboration and not just post whatever in the comments.

Whatever I have now isn’t controlled with any code whatsoever so the statusbars acting weird should be ignored for now.

Ohh, and don’t let the current characters scare you out of anything. They should be considered placeholders, thought I don’t mind if you didn’t :P.

http://www.fastswf.com/Qag1uSE