00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MssLibitina just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How did you get your username?

4,090 Views | 70 Replies

Response to How did you get your username? 2014-11-03 23:49:38

xbox

BBS Signature

Response to How did you get your username? 2014-11-03 23:52:56

I didn't choose the username.
The username chose me.

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to How did you get your username? 2014-11-03 23:54:42

At 11/3/14 11:29 PM, Sevkat wrote:
At 11/3/14 11:28 PM, SCTE3 wrote: I was a really dumb kid....
I don't get it.

I might be wrong, but "SCTE3" is an abbreviation of "ShadowChaosTheEvil3". The name can be found in one of SCTE3's earliest posts.

Response to How did you get your username? 2014-11-04 00:43:42

Tori was my weeaboo nickname in middle school and I liked foxes. Every time I look at it cringey memories come back to me.

It's fun to stay alive

-Limepopsicle

Response to How did you get your username? 2014-11-04 01:01:27

I named myself after the TV Trope: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GameChanger

JonBro, now Jonochrome is the reason why I'm here. I first discovered his Riddle School games on Andkon Arcade, which, eventually led me to Newgrounds. After years of randomly stumbling onto the site from time to time, I decided that I would join the website and start submitting flashes of my own(Which I never ended up doing). I first joined with the account named ChrisII, which I thought was a cool way of saying Chris the Second. I think the name itself is fairly self-explanatory. After about a year, I decided that I wanted to start making computer game walkthroughs and upload them to Youtube, so after a few days of brain storming, I came up with TheComputerHermit. The name was, and still is meant to be something satirical with a nice ring to it, but unfortunately it is also a representation of myself in real life. I love me some internet. Instead of just using the username for Youtube, I decided that it would replace musefan333 as my main username for the websites that I am a frequent user of.
Damn, that was a lot of text nobody read.

Response to How did you get your username? 2014-11-04 11:40:25

At 11/4/14 03:34 AM, TheComputerHermit wrote: Damn, that was a lot of text nobody read.

I read it.
It was mildly interesting. More interesting than my story behind my username thats for sure.....

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to How did you get your username? 2014-11-04 16:35:07

I remember back when it was 2008-2009ish, I decided I wanted to get a Youtube account. Being a little and unoriginal kid at the time, I tried "MasterZero". I saw it was taken, and it took about five tries before I came up with "TheMasterZero19". Then, when I found Newgrounds, I just used the same username.

Response to How did you get your username? 2014-11-04 20:06:40

I had mine for everything,so I use it every time.

Response to How did you get your username? 2014-11-04 21:08:48

I'm not sure honestly. I base it off of the word "Exile," and then just add on my own flare to it. It's the name I use for everything.

Wait. Is saying that a bad thing? You guys won't hack me right?

RIGHT?!

BBS Signature

Response to How did you get your username? 2014-11-13 13:43:23

It comes from the word harmony which is my cousins name so I changed it disharmony cause I am somewhat the opposite of her.

Hi therey