00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Maxicranky just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Im new to this.

576 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Im new to this. 2014-04-20 12:40:47

Im completely new to this drawing thing , like i always had the excitement for this but when i tried to draw it was, you know really bad (example down there) I opened this thread because maybe somebody can give me tips or something to help me draw like the programs for it
Thanks.

Im new to this.

Response to Im new to this. 2014-04-20 13:12:04

Drawing and doing digital works, takes time and practice. You'll only improve as fast and as much as you are willing to practice. I suggest watching some youtube vids. I suggest watching the Jazza videos. Start with construction lines and then work on each part, eyes, noses, mouths, ears, and musculature. I'm no pro, but it is what i've done to help myself improve.

Response to Im new to this. 2014-04-20 15:07:13

Drawing and doing digital works, takes time and practice. You'll only improve as fast and as much as you are willing to practice. I suggest watching some youtube vids. I suggest watching the Jazza videos. Start with construction lines and then work on each part, eyes, noses, mouths, ears, and musculature. I'm no pro, but it is what i've done to help myself improve.

Im lazy but I'll try.

Im new to this.

Response to Im new to this. 2014-04-20 16:33:56

Hi :D I would like to help you to improve ;P IMO if you want to draw digital, first you should practise more traditional way, pencils, pastels, oils etc. Because if you cant do it on paper it's much harder to draw digitally. Tablet and graphic programs are only another medium ;P. When you can properly use traditional mediums you can use these techniques in digital paiting, but there is one rule- do not give up. Like loudwallpaper69 said, watch tutorials ( Draw with Jazza, Sycra, Sinix, MB Workshop and much more). Also if you can take any art classes, do it 'cose sometimes you can learn much more from good teachers. (sorry for my eng, if something isnt clear, ask :D)

"You can run like leopard, fight like a Krogan but you'd never be better than Commander Shepard" ;D

BBS Signature

Response to Im new to this. 2014-04-20 17:06:35

Hey thanks I will try that I actually like drawing irl much more but I dont have that much time so I spent the time I got on my computer in drawing programs,Thanks for the support I am gonna watch some videos hopefully this will improve but this is not sims so i really need some time it looks like.