00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Blacktree4 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

adverising club!!

3,452 Views | 74 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to adverising club!! 2004-06-06 19:48:18

Thanx for the compliments, You would think that I've talk to you before, the way you went off like that.
anyways I've added your banner to my site, when you've made the sight, make sure to post the link here, so I can put it on my site. thanx
Keep them coming people.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to adverising club!! 2004-06-06 21:18:25

Heres my anti-racism banner yeah, its not very good, but what else could you put on an anti-racism pic? Thanks.

adverising club!!

Thanks to Ninjar for the sig. -NGSM

BBS Signature

Response to adverising club!! 2004-06-09 09:08:35

Hey ive done a cars club (cc) and Tracy Chapman club, can you put them on your site for me please, the thing is i cant return any favours, you can just have them on there for your fun, but i can advertise your website on my site if you want.......this is my cars club pic now....tell me if ts to big, i will reply when i have one for my tracy chapman club...

adverising club!!

BBS Signature

Response to adverising club!! 2004-06-09 09:10:58

the link for the cars club is......http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=135939

Thankyou again

BBS Signature

Response to adverising club!! 2004-06-09 09:21:11

Sorry to bother yee again, but i have the Tracy Chapman banner, and i have the link.....http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=137273 the pic below is the banner....

adverising club!!

BBS Signature

Response to adverising club!! 2004-06-10 02:43:14

and im so so sorry, but the cars club banner has changed........it is below, sorry.

adverising club!!

BBS Signature

Response to adverising club!! 2004-06-11 15:30:35

I have two more of my clubs to add to my list, one with a banner one with out, as soon as the second one is done with a banner i'll give it to ya, it's the VHC by the way. This one is The Biohazard Crew, i'm not really the owner, but I am a leader ^_^ and we need promotions here.

adverising club!!

Response to adverising club!! 2004-06-11 15:32:55

sorry forgot the link ^_^
here http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=134434

Response to adverising club!! 2004-06-11 15:37:25

i really need some advertise ment on my club...TMK<THE MADNESS KREW>
we are takeing harrasment bcuz all other madness krews have failed. please help me out....i dont have a banner, sry!

Response to adverising club!! 2004-06-12 07:18:41

I'll add all those things asap...
Now for all of you who are interested, and posted your banner in here, I" making a advertising club, film, so people can watch it click on the link an sign up for your clubs. all I need is a brief description of your club, make sure you tell which club you are first. so I can match up the banners and links.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to adverising club!! 2004-06-12 07:30:43

wazup,could you get rid of the madness one (it sucks!) and put this one in, please
Are you loyal, find out, the loyal members club

adverising club!!

Response to adverising club!! 2004-06-12 07:50:08

At 6/12/04 07:30 AM, -snare- wrote: wazup,could you get rid of the madness one (it sucks!) and put this one in, please

Can you give me a brief description of your club, so I can use it for my flash.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to adverising club!! 2004-06-12 07:55:46

At 6/12/04 07:50 AM, wazup190 wrote:
At 6/12/04 07:30 AM, -snare- wrote: wazup,could you get rid of the madness one (it sucks!) and put this one in, please
Can you give me a brief description of your club, so I can use it for my flash.

Have you ever had doubt's from club counsillors that you are going yo leave from them? And counsillors, do you ever wan't to know if your new recruits are going to be loyal?
Find out , see if your loyal, see who is loyal, the
Loyal
Members
Club

adverising club!!

Response to adverising club!! 2004-06-12 09:25:29

At 6/6/04 09:18 PM, ref wrote: Heres my anti-racism banner yeah, its not very good, but what else could you put on an anti-racism pic? Thanks.

Here is a brief descrption to go with our club.
- We flag racist flash work, and reviews.
- If you have problems with racist people, and want crap off your back, then talk about it here, and ask for advice.
Look, we are not trying to get rid of racism from the world, we are just trying to keep newgrounds clean. racism is also against the the rules at newgrounds. So lets keep racism away from here.

Thanks to Ninjar for the sig. -NGSM

BBS Signature

Response to adverising club!! 2004-06-12 09:30:24

Hey you dumbass, I already created a crew like this....this is a copy cat thread...Lock it....

Response to adverising club!! 2004-06-12 09:56:20

At 6/12/04 09:30 AM, Danylo wrote: Hey you dumbass, I already created a crew like this....this is a copy cat thread...Lock it...

for a copycat crew it's doing well though. personally i think this is probally better than any advertisement crew i've seen yet. i mean the guy is actually doing the advertising for clubs. and i think you earned yourself a ban, you can't say "lock this" read the FAQ

Never pick a fight you can't bring a hand grenade to.

BBS Signature

Response to adverising club!! 2004-06-12 13:24:58

At 6/12/04 09:56 AM, _Ghost_ wrote:
At 6/12/04 09:30 AM, Danylo wrote: Hey you dumbass, I already created a crew like this....this is a copy cat thread...Lock it...
for a copycat crew it's doing well though. personally i think this is probally better than any advertisement crew i've seen yet. i mean the guy is actually doing the advertising for clubs. and i think you earned yourself a ban, you can't say "lock this" read the FAQ

THanx alot _ghost_ , you can't "lock" something cause it's a copycat. if it was then everyone would have ignored it. and it would have come and gone like nothing, therefore don't get mad at me cause yours sucked

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to adverising club!! 2004-06-12 18:40:19

Ok dude, here you go, the description of my club that you wanted.
Its a club where you can join, and talk about game console modification, Linux, BIOS, anything like that, and also we try to help people with modding their consoles out. That includes tutorials, tips, tricks, etc... We also help with case modification, so you can make your case look pimp.

There you go. Good luck.

BBS Signature

Response to adverising club!! 2004-06-12 18:47:03

My cars club, well the description is pretty obviouse, but hey....

All you do is go on and chat, put on car pics and we have links also, you have to do atleast 6 posts a week, and our rating system rox! (thanx snare)

BBS Signature

Response to adverising club!! 2004-06-12 18:57:35

the icon makers

url:http://newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=127048&page=1

Thanks!

and heres the sig

adverising club!!

BBS Signature

Response to adverising club!! 2004-06-12 19:24:25

The Matrix Club!

The place to talk about all things Matrix.
We post trivia and games related to The Matrix and of course discuss various aspects about The Matrix.

My_name_is_neo posted our club before but put no description so sorry for posting this twice. Here is our sig.

adverising club!!

Response to adverising club!! 2004-06-13 16:16:53

Thanx alot free mind, I'll add it right away. O and an update on my advertising flash, I submitted it, but noone on newgrounds likes slideshows apparently, so I'm remaking it, it'll probably be done next weekend.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to adverising club!! 2004-06-13 16:20:41

wazup, I just now saw your message in the KOF Club, and I would love to see it in your flash.

Description: A club dedicated to discussing the popular 3-on-3 arcade fighting game, The King Of Fighters. That's...basically it. :)

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to adverising club!! 2004-06-13 16:29:57

At 6/13/04 04:20 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: wazup, I just now saw your message in the KOF Club, and I would love to see it in your flash.

Description: A club dedicated to discussing the popular 3-on-3 arcade fighting game, The King Of Fighters. That's...basically it. :)

It's already in my flash. here's a list of the clubs in it.
KOF
consol modifications club
matrix club
ng department of defense
ngarmy
LNL
rock music club
anti- racism club
slipknot club
british club
if there's any unmentioned in the first they'll be in the second

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to adverising club!! 2004-06-13 16:30:42

hey you havnt answered if your going to advertise my cars club, sorry for the inconveniance.....the banner is in my sig....

BBS Signature

Response to adverising club!! 2004-06-13 16:33:00

At 6/13/04 04:30 PM, Gamehippy wrote: hey you havnt answered if your going to advertise my cars club, sorry for the inconveniance.....the banner is in my sig....

yes I wil advertise for you, I'll advertise for anyone who gives me a banner.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to adverising club!! 2004-06-13 16:47:53

well heres a link and the banner that you need dude:::

LINK: the cars club : http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=135939

and the banner.....

adverising club!!

BBS Signature

Response to adverising club!! 2004-06-13 16:50:18

At 6/13/04 04:47 PM, Gamehippy wrote: well heres a link and the banner that you need dude:::

LINK: the cars club : http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=135939

and the banner.....

Ok I'll put it in my second flash, the first is pretty much done.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to adverising club!! 2004-06-13 16:50:23

At 6/13/04 04:29 PM, wazup190 wrote: It's already in my flash. here's a list of the clubs in it.
KOF

Alright then. That' great. Just thought I would make sure. :)

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to adverising club!! 2004-06-14 02:47:34

hey, i own the Ramp/Street Inline skating club, i was wondering if you could advertise it....

adverising club!!

BBS Signature