00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

XToriToriX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Flash CS6 actions panel error

341 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Flash CS6 actions panel error 2014-04-18 22:37:55

I need some help! today while i was working on my as file i pressed unintencionally some random keys and this strange simbols appeared. I have no idea how to delete them. They cant be copied or cutted, i really need to erase them, they are really annonying. Any sugestions? Thanks.

Flash CS6 actions panel error

Response to Flash CS6 actions panel error 2014-04-18 23:28:27

Whoa never seen that before.... trying to going into preferences and looking under actionscript. You could also just look up a list of shortcut keys for your version of flash and look for all of the actionscript shortcut keys as odds are that's what you pressed.

Response to Flash CS6 actions panel error 2014-04-18 23:37:05

At 4/18/14 10:37 PM, JoacoSaralegui wrote: I need some help! today while i was working on my as file i pressed unintencionally some random keys and this strange simbols appeared. I have no idea how to delete them. They cant be copied or cutted, i really need to erase them, they are really annonying. Any sugestions? Thanks.

Those are paragraph and indentation markers. The option is probably somewhere under preferences, but it has nothing to do with code.

Response to Flash CS6 actions panel error 2014-04-19 00:03:42

At 4/18/14 11:37 PM, MSGhero wrote:
Those are paragraph and indentation markers. The option is probably somewhere under preferences, but it has nothing to do with code.

I found the problem. It was ctrl+shift+8. It was showing me some hidden symbols. THANKS!