00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My least favorite games.

724 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

My least favorite games. 2014-04-09 18:04:43

Dead Isalnd: Even though it has a great soundtrack in all, it got boring when playing alone.
Resident Evil: Even though I haven't completed any, I have played until the last chapters and I must say all the ones after 4 have been too much focused on action.

Naughty Bear: Even though I loved killing those bears, it just got really boring after hours of playing

Call Of Duty Series: It's the same thing every single year.

What about yours?

BBS Signature

Response to My least favorite games. 2014-04-09 18:10:20

Mortal Kombat, cuz the fighting system is pure ass. Also it's characters and gimmicks cant make up for it.

play Etehfowr Against

BBS Signature

Response to My least favorite games. 2014-04-09 19:41:55

Sonic 06.

This is pretty self explanatory

Response to My least favorite games. 2014-04-09 20:05:23

I dont like anything about the Mortal Kombat games. Looking back at the classics they aren't even good. Want an intense battle? Spam high punch, nobody can hurt you.

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 has an absolutely terrible gimmick for a combo system. Look long combos! Great, get hit once might as well take a cigarette break, with no combo breakers in sight and the ability to extend combos by passing on the opponent to teammates I could probably make a sandwich and when I come back the combo is still going.

The original Bioshock, boring, slow, not scary, not even actiony. No consequence for dying, no reason to play conservatively. Atmosphere only gets you so far. The only enjoyable part of that game was fighting the sculptor.

Alice Madness returns has boring and repetitious combat and no boss fights. Additionally the game feels like it was made in the little big planet game engine, this is due to the fact background elements and items are so disconnected with the rest of the world, they just pop up regardless if they fit with the scenery or not, and they dont even interact with stage pieces, they just clip through everything silently. Lazy. There is no reason to explore, all the flashbacks are single sentence lines of dribble that add nothing to the story and money is redundant halfway through because you already bought all the upgrades.

Darksiders 2 was the worst game of 2012. It had all the problems of Alice Madness returns, but at least Amice madness returns had combat, and at least it didn't tease you with RPG elements. Oh boy I got a scythe that deals 20% bleed damage and sets things on fire, cant wait to use it. After 30 minutes of walking oh boy my first enemy. And he's dead....Guess i'll go walk through this massive fucking hallway that takes 5 minutes to walk down. This game is padded to shit, so much so it's not even funny. Fine, the game is short, whats wrong with short and sweet do the devs really need to be shits about it? Fuck Darksiders 2.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to My least favorite games. 2014-04-09 20:08:52

I hate a lot of games, so my least favorite game that I enjoy would be Brawl. Its too slow for a smash game.

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to My least favorite games. 2014-04-11 00:51:26

FPS Arenas, RTS, Light gun arcade games, Racing arcade games, Dress-up games, clones of generic "puzzle" games, management games (ex. run a restaurant, make foods, etc), cheap gimmick games, games that are just interactive movies, and so forth

Basically any games in any of the above tend to be garbage with few exceptions. It's why I tend to stick with older games.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to My least favorite games. 2014-04-11 12:57:05

Epidemic on the PS1. Trash.