00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Trance Vs. Dubstep

1,768 Views | 33 Replies

Response to Trance Vs. Dubstep 2014-04-14 04:50:08

At 4/10/14 07:05 PM, freaksy101 wrote:
At 4/9/14 06:49 PM, Otto wrote: Sadly in Britain at the moment it's all about Deep House

deep house is so so so boring
Deep House, Trap and Big Room House are all the rage in britain. Also I agree that deep house is very boring. You can't even say it's relaxing. It's just a dull bassline and two chords over a weak bass drum. Oh and an r'n'b singer.

Yeah, trap is getting pretty big here as well. I like it. Trance will always hold a special place in my heart, but Dubstep (or as I've learned, it's subgenre Brostep) and Trap are good too. Probably a tie for my second favorite genres of EDM. If you happen to like Trap, you should check out 'Infinite Daps' by Baauer and RL Grime. Shit is nice.

Response to Trance Vs. Dubstep 2014-04-14 09:01:59

i like trance better
but imo dubstep is more "aggressive" while trance is more "calm" and "softer"

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Trance Vs. Dubstep 2014-04-14 13:20:58

At 4/14/14 04:50 AM, AmateurPsychonaut wrote: Yeah, trap is getting pretty big here as well. I like it. Trance will always hold a special place in my heart, but Dubstep (or as I've learned, it's subgenre Brostep) and Trap are good too. Probably a tie for my second favorite genres of EDM. If you happen to like Trap, you should check out 'Infinite Daps' by Baauer and RL Grime. Shit is nice.

There are a lot of trap-inspired works I really enjoy but I don't know well I could enjoy its undiluted form. II'll check those out man, cheers.

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature

Response to Trance Vs. Dubstep 2014-04-14 13:53:56

Trance though I don't extensively listen to either of them. I really like electronic music in general though but I'm very picky about it.