00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

2nd suspension. It gets better.

2,414 Views | 35 Replies

2nd suspension. It gets better. 2014-04-03 17:33:06

Now im suspended. I was at PE, sitting in the bleachers, talking to my friends, when some dumbass thought it was okay to push me into a group of girls. The girls freaked the fuck out and called me retarded. Me having asspergers, I said " What do you think im going to do to you, rape you?" Simple as fucking that they told.

ButtCheeks.

BBS Signature

Response to 2nd suspension. It gets better. 2014-04-03 17:33:56

Good for you.

Response to 2nd suspension. It gets better. 2014-04-03 17:37:01

Never mind dude.

ButtCheeks.

BBS Signature

Response to 2nd suspension. It gets better. 2014-04-03 17:38:41

At 4/3/14 05:35 PM, Zachary wrote: Next time try saying "sorry" instead.

^^^

Seriously, Did you even explain to the girls that someone pushed you into them? Can you honestly blame them for reporting you?

Response to 2nd suspension. It gets better. 2014-04-03 17:39:50

Yeah I did, I said sorry some one pushed me. That didn't do a thing, they kept raging.

ButtCheeks.

BBS Signature

Response to 2nd suspension. It gets better. 2014-04-03 17:47:20

If You Don't Tell Girls You're Going To Rape Them You Won't Get Suspended... It's As Easy As That

--DM692

BBS Signature

Response to 2nd suspension. It gets better. 2014-04-03 17:48:54

At 4/3/14 05:47 PM, DM692 wrote: If You Don't Tell Girls You're Going To Rape Them You Won't Get Suspended... It's As Easy As That

--DM692

No, I didn't tell the girl "HEY, IM GONNA RAPE YOU! BETTER RUN YOU FAT BITCH" What I meant by that was, I told you I was sorry, and you call me a retard. Do you actually think i'd hurt you? Like that.

ButtCheeks.

BBS Signature

Response to 2nd suspension. It gets better. 2014-04-03 17:54:52

your problems are minuscule
wait till you're in high school or out of high school
or in college

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to 2nd suspension. It gets better. 2014-04-03 17:59:25

At 4/3/14 05:48 PM, MrWade wrote: No, I didn't tell the girl "HEY, IM GONNA RAPE YOU! BETTER RUN YOU FAT BITCH" What I meant by that was, I told you I was sorry, and you call me a retard. Do you actually think i'd hurt you? Like that.

Sorry, But Your Original Post Made It Pretty Clear That You Had Perverted Intentions, Maybe You Should See A Psychiatrist, Or Even Better, Your Local Pastor

-- DM692

BBS Signature

Response to 2nd suspension. It gets better. 2014-04-03 18:04:41

At 4/3/14 06:03 PM, Thor wrote:
At 4/3/14 05:33 PM, MrWade wrote: " What do you think im going to do to you, rape you?"
What the hell were you thinking?

I wasn't thinking at all actually. I just wanted them to fuck off.

ButtCheeks.

BBS Signature

Response to 2nd suspension. It gets better. 2014-04-03 18:06:17

At 4/3/14 05:54 PM, kazumazkan wrote: your problems are minuscule
wait till you're in high school or out of high school
or in college

^^^This^^^

You could of totally said something to save yourself, "Sorry about that ladies, asshole up there shoved me, no do we fuck?"

My YouTube Channel feel free to support me on Ko-Fi

I do video essays on ATLUS games

BBS Signature

Response to 2nd suspension. It gets better. 2014-04-03 18:18:20

You have a pretty shit life.

"Nermal is a piece of shit." Darthdenim

BBS Signature

Response to 2nd suspension. It gets better. 2014-04-03 19:06:20

Shouldn't you be happy about being suspended?

BBS Signature

Response to 2nd suspension. It gets better. 2014-04-03 19:08:43

At 4/3/14 07:06 PM, Sword-of-Kings wrote: Shouldn't you be happy about being suspended?

Goddamn it. I just noticed I fucked up.

Is this in school suspension or out of school suspension?

BBS Signature

Response to 2nd suspension. It gets better. 2014-04-03 19:11:23

Probably should've just said shut the fuck up bitches, get off my dick before I tell the principal you're sexually harassing me.

Response to 2nd suspension. It gets better. 2014-04-03 19:13:22

At 4/3/14 07:06 PM, Sword-of-Kings wrote: Shouldn't you be happy about being suspended?

Out of school, I can't go back until Monday. Im happy though.

ButtCheeks.

BBS Signature

Response to 2nd suspension. It gets better. 2014-04-03 19:16:20

At 4/3/14 05:38 PM, EJR wrote: I like your threads. Keep going.

Do you like them because his threads are always about his behavioral issues that he repeatedly gets in trouble for? Or do you like them because he is a chicken little and perceives these grievances as incredible life changers?

Response to 2nd suspension. It gets better. 2014-04-03 19:18:47

At 4/3/14 07:16 PM, Richard wrote:
At 4/3/14 05:38 PM, EJR wrote: I like your threads. Keep going.
Do you like them because his threads are always about his behavioral issues that he repeatedly gets in trouble for? Or do you like them because he is a chicken little and perceives these grievances as incredible life changers?

I dont do it because "Ojh my life is over" I post it because I like to.

ButtCheeks.

BBS Signature

Response to 2nd suspension. It gets better. 2014-04-03 19:20:38

The autistic classmates I had during middle school weren't anything like this.

Typically, they would make eccentric noises with their throats, and then clap their hands out of an impulse. One autistic kid quoted Disney movies and re-enacted fight scenes from Dragon Ball Z. That's about it though.

Response to 2nd suspension. It gets better. 2014-04-03 20:58:44

I reminisce in the days that such threads would receive a brutal response from bigbadron.

That shit always made me chuckle.

Response to 2nd suspension. It gets better. 2014-04-03 21:00:34

At 4/3/14 08:58 PM, Richard wrote: I reminisce in the days that such threads would receive a brutal response from bigbadron.

you have links to any good ones? i find myself pining for those days even if i started coming here long after they ended.

When ever you feel powerless, just remember this.

A single one of your pubes can shut down an entire restaurant. - Conal / MOTW: O Lucky Man!

BBS Signature

Response to 2nd suspension. It gets better. 2014-04-03 21:03:26

At 4/3/14 09:00 PM, Natick wrote:
At 4/3/14 08:58 PM, Richard wrote: I reminisce in the days that such threads would receive a brutal response from bigbadron.

you have links to any good ones? i find myself pining for those days even if i started coming here long after they ended.

I'm sure I can find some. Personally my favorite one was after an episode of him locking/destroying about a dozen threads consecutively.

A user saw this, and made a thread titled "bigbadron is a badass!" to which bbr responded "bigbadron is a fucking faggot" and then locked the thread for all to see.

Good times, good times.

Response to 2nd suspension. It gets better. 2014-04-04 01:58:33

Yeah thats all on you. There is no reason for you to not have said something other than that.
Thats is you're telling the truth and AREN'T full of shit.

i'm thinking its the latter.....

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to 2nd suspension. It gets better. 2014-04-04 03:37:53

I would say this is bullshit but same thing happened to me in school all the time.

The fucks I gave slowly spiraled to nothing.

Response to 2nd suspension. It gets better. 2014-04-04 08:44:39

At 4/3/14 07:20 PM, The-Real-Giovanni wrote: The autistic classmates I had during middle school weren't anything like this.

Typically, they would make eccentric noises with their throats, and then clap their hands out of an impulse. One autistic kid quoted Disney movies and re-enacted fight scenes from Dragon Ball Z. That's about it though.

Those guys didn't visit Newgrounds though.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to 2nd suspension. It gets better. 2014-04-04 19:46:26

At 4/4/14 08:44 AM, simon wrote:
At 4/3/14 07:20 PM, The-Real-Giovanni wrote: The autistic classmates I had during middle school weren't anything like this.

Those guys didn't visit Newgrounds though.

The opposite.

Newgrounds was filled to the brim with sprite movies and other unfunny video game parodies a decade ago. So you bet your ass they were here alright.

Response to 2nd suspension. It gets better. 2014-04-04 19:53:19

Consider yourself lucky. Most schools have a zero tolerance for rape whether or not it was meant as a joke or not. Hopefully you will learn from this and not make this mistake again.

Find my hoard of old NG stickers and you might win some.

Remaining stickers: 417

Response to 2nd suspension. It gets better. 2014-04-04 21:14:55

At 4/4/14 07:53 PM, Mango-Clock-1 wrote: Consider yourself lucky. Most schools have a zero tolerance for rape whether or not it was meant as a joke or not. Hopefully you will learn from this and not make this mistake again.

and this if you did said this considering the way today is you would have been expelled and investigated by the police

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to 2nd suspension. It gets better. 2014-04-04 21:42:49

At 4/3/14 05:33 PM, MrWade wrote: Now im suspended. I was at PE, sitting in the bleachers, talking to my friends, when some dumbass thought it was okay to push me into a group of girls. The girls freaked the fuck out and called me retarded. Me having asspergers, I said " What do you think im going to do to you, rape you?" Simple as fucking that they told.

This is what you get for stuffing burgers into your underwear.

It's not a good way to store food you know, in fact it's kind of gross.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to 2nd suspension. It gets better. 2014-04-04 21:42:54

what does aspergers have to do with anything

i would have said the same thing

gaydemocrat: i just found a seed in my dope

gaydemocrat: this is a fucking outrage

BBS Signature