00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Vaittus just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

VektraMedia - Introducing myself

872 Views | 0 Replies

VektraMedia - Introducing myself 2014-03-22 11:26:05

Hello,

I would like to introduce myself, my real name is Fred and i'm from Estonia.
I'm 18 years old and started to produce music at the age of 15 (or something).
I can't make music when i'm happy, i only can make my tracks when im sad, i have tried but i will never get any good ideas.
I love games, that's why most of my songs have something to do with games (game pictures, videos), it's because if i make something i have a huge picture in my mind how the track is going to be.

I have many different music channels on YouTube but my main channel is VektraMedia and I also post some of my stuff in SoundCloud, but main channel is in YouTube.

Live action videos:
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Live action Castle of Glass by Vektra
Halo Wars - Live action Drum & Bass by VektraPrototype 2 - Live action Dubstep by Vektra

I've had this account in YouTube for over a year now and I think the name makes it hard to show up in all other channels, I currently don't have many subscribers, because nobody knows me, but i usually get positive responses from everyone who sees my work.
My favourite music instrument is Piano, I just love this instrument from the deep of my hearth, It makes the most beautiful sound and if you know how to put all your sadness there, it will take it from you and make you smile again.
I make many different genres, i always wanted to be the guy who can just make anything i want.
As a person i never learned music theory, I just put everything in place just the way it sounds. I just think that i should make anything i want just the way i want.
When some people ask for sheets or MIDI files with e-mail or private messages, I will always send them the files. Because usually any melody i make, i will always uload Synthesia videos, sheets and MIDI files of my work.
I made Vektra's logo a year ago, i wasn't really good with artworks in Photoshop.

VektraMedia YouTube
Vektra Facebook
Vektra SoundCloud