00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

YoungInfamous just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

hi guys need some help

483 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

hi guys need some help 2014-03-20 02:49:31

can i burrow your animation using cs4 .. because i want to study it
atleast 5mins video please. so i can explore what did u do in your animation . thanks

Response to hi guys need some help 2014-03-20 05:35:36

At 3/20/14 02:49 AM, memey03 wrote: can i burrow your animation using cs4 .. because i want to study it
atleast 5mins video please. so i can explore what did u do in your animation . thanks

Try to make your question specific. So it will be easy to answer.

Response to hi guys need some help 2014-03-21 23:54:36

At 3/20/14 02:49 AM, memey03 wrote: can i burrow your animation using cs4 .. because i want to study it

Ok, reading this tells me you're quite new to animation. I'll break it down to two distinct methods:

FBF (Frame by frame)
The artist draws each moving piece over and over as a series of images, which blend together to create the illusion of movement. This is ideal for character motion, or highly dynamic events such as explosions.

Tweened motion
The artist draws the parts that are going to move, and segments as symbols on their own layer (or within a movieclip) Then the pieces are tweened (see tweening tutorial) so they'll smoothly move from point A to B. This is great for text or fade effects, or backgrounds that scroll past.

By really training these you can start to fuse the two. For example, making a movieclip of two people fighting in mid-air like DBZ, which loops, then you can tween that across the screen with other tweened motions. I hope this helps, but please, elaborate on what you're looking to learn.

Response to hi guys need some help 2014-03-22 00:34:13

Here's what I do when I want to study animation. I use ClipGrab to download a youtube video, and watch it in VLC, using the E keyboard button to watch it frame-by-frame. Hope that helps and you could do the same. Here's an animation by Jazza.

You can't know what you don't know if you can only use yourself as a reference point.